The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 09:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by segolen
no, she doesn't. Or may be she would change when she grows up. Anyway , Harry doesn't look like someone who would be with one girl, while he is young....or you never know
I agree. Harry is girl insane, I don't think he could be with one girl either right now.

Old 08-25-2005, 11:40 AM
Aristocracy

I really can't see him marrying Chelsy. He is still young and I think his selection in women will change as he gets older. For the better, I'm sure.

Old 08-25-2005, 01:14 PM
Courtier

She certainly has all his attention (hum hum) and she will probably have it for a long time. We have to admit that they work great as a couple. Harry is a hands-on type of guy, someone who enjoys sports and outdoor activities, not an intellectual who gets a kick out of debating life inside out. He was like that, he is like that and will probably stay like that. Chelsy might therefore be perfect for him
Old 08-25-2005, 04:30 PM

trashy or immature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Join the club! She sometimes seems very trashy to me.
I used to have a similar feeling about Chelsy. Now I don't think she is so much trashy, just immature. I think she seems sweet, but very immature. People that are born to so much money often take a bit longer to mature than others. Harry might be another good example of that. He is a good enough guy in his heart, but seems rather immature, even for his age.
Old 08-25-2005, 05:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess BellyFlop
Harry is a hands-on type of guy, someone who enjoys sports and outdoor activities, not an intellectual who gets a kick out of debating life inside out.
hahaha, I agree. I don't plan on seeing Harry debate about life EVER!

Old 08-26-2005, 01:22 PM

harry's philosophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
hahaha, I agree. I don't plan on seeing Harry debate about life EVER!
He would "debate about life" only after a vodka shot, or two!
Old 08-26-2005, 01:25 PM
Aristocracy

No, I can't see Harry debating, either. I'd love to party with him, though! hheee! Hey, can any of you please tell me how to get rid of the edit box in my reply? Thnx!
Old 08-26-2005, 05:52 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
People that are born to so much money often take a bit longer to mature than others.
Some never do.:p :)
Old 08-27-2005, 01:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, I do believe that Harry has admitted his immaturity before.
Old 08-27-2005, 04:07 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky24
No, I can't see Harry debating, either. I'd love to party with him, though! hheee! Hey, can any of you please tell me how to get rid of the edit box in my reply? Thnx!
why do you want to get rid of it?
It comes in handy if you post something stupid and you wanna fix it later onas I do it all the timeLOL
Old 08-27-2005, 03:44 PM
Aristocracy

Maybe it's because of her age but to me, she looks like a carbon copy of a Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton or something. I can't see those low slung jeans, bleachd blonde hair and Uggs on a Princess.

She just looks like any other teenager to me which, I know she is, but I'd imagine a total makeover would have to take place if she and Harry were ever to marry.

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." ~Coco Chanel
Old 08-27-2005, 04:54 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by segolen
why do you want to get rid of it?
It comes in handy if you post something stupid and you wanna fix it later on…as I do it all the time…LOL

I just noticed noone else had it, so I thought I would ask. Thnx, Segolen!:)
Old 08-27-2005, 11:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

Everyone else does have Edit boxes, but only on their own posts because people are allowed to edit their own posts but not other people's posts. The moderators and administrators have Edit boxes on all the posts.
Old 08-29-2005, 03:27 PM
Aristocracy

Thnx, Elspeth! Princess Bellyflop helped me out, too!
Old 09-08-2005, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelle9982
Maybe it's because of her age but to me, she looks like a carbon copy of a Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton or something. I can't see those low slung jeans, bleachd blonde hair and Uggs on a Princess.

She just looks like any other teenager to me which, I know she is, but I'd imagine a total makeover would have to take place if she and Harry were ever to marry.
The thing is, Diana also looked very ordinary before her royal makeover. The royal machine calls in Anna Wintour or someone like that and all of a sudden, we see a whole new person.
Old 09-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Nobility

Any new pictures?
Old 09-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

There are some in the Prince Harry thread.

Old 09-13-2005, 04:32 PM
Aristocracy

Nothing wrong with a new look. It's also important to be happy with your new look, so...
Old 09-13-2005, 06:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, it is also important to have confidence in a new look.
Old 09-13-2005, 09:12 PM
Aristocracy

be proud of who you are as an individual

Closed Thread

Tags
chelsy davy