The Chelsy Davy Thread 1: July-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
segolen said:
no, she doesn't. Or may be she would change when she grows up. Anyway , Harry doesn't look like someone who would be with one girl, while he is young....or you never know

I agree. Harry is girl insane, I don't think he could be with one girl either right now.

I really can't see him marrying Chelsy. He is still young and I think his selection in women will change as he gets older. For the better, I'm sure.

She certainly has all his attention (hum hum) and she will probably have it for a long time. We have to admit that they work great as a couple. Harry is a hands-on type of guy, someone who enjoys sports and outdoor activities, not an intellectual who gets a kick out of debating life inside out. He was like that, he is like that and will probably stay like that. Chelsy might therefore be perfect for him

trashy or immature?

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Join the club! She sometimes seems very trashy to me.

I used to have a similar feeling about Chelsy. Now I don't think she is so much trashy, just immature. I think she seems sweet, but very immature. People that are born to so much money often take a bit longer to mature than others. Harry might be another good example of that. He is a good enough guy in his heart, but seems rather immature, even for his age.

Princess BellyFlop said:
Harry is a hands-on type of guy, someone who enjoys sports and outdoor activities, not an intellectual who gets a kick out of debating life inside out.

hahaha, I agree.:D I don't plan on seeing Harry debate about life EVER!

harry's philosophy

Harry's polo shirt said:
hahaha, I agree.:D I don't plan on seeing Harry debate about life EVER!

He would "debate about life" only after a vodka shot, or two!
;)

No, I can't see Harry debating, either. I'd love to party with him, though! hheee! Hey, can any of you please tell me how to get rid of the edit box in my reply? Thnx!

Becky24 said:
No, I can't see Harry debating, either. I'd love to party with him, though! hheee! Hey, can any of you please tell me how to get rid of the edit box in my reply? Thnx!

why do you want to get rid of it?
It comes in handy if you post something stupid and you wanna fix it later on…as I do it all the time…LOL

Maybe it's because of her age but to me, she looks like a carbon copy of a Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton or something. I can't see those low slung jeans, bleachd blonde hair and Uggs on a Princess.

She just looks like any other teenager to me which, I know she is, but I'd imagine a total makeover would have to take place if she and Harry were ever to marry.

segolen said:
why do you want to get rid of it?
It comes in handy if you post something stupid and you wanna fix it later on…as I do it all the time…LOL

I just noticed noone else had it, so I thought I would ask. Thnx, Segolen!:)

Everyone else does have Edit boxes, but only on their own posts because people are allowed to edit their own posts but not other people's posts. The moderators and administrators have Edit boxes on all the posts.

Thnx, Elspeth! Princess Bellyflop helped me out, too!

Noelle9982 said:
Maybe it's because of her age but to me, she looks like a carbon copy of a Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton or something. I can't see those low slung jeans, bleachd blonde hair and Uggs on a Princess.

She just looks like any other teenager to me which, I know she is, but I'd imagine a total makeover would have to take place if she and Harry were ever to marry.

The thing is, Diana also looked very ordinary before her royal makeover. The royal machine calls in Anna Wintour or someone like that and all of a sudden, we see a whole new person.

Nothing wrong with a new look. It's also important to be happy with your new look, so...

be proud of who you are as an individual

my pics

Two pics of Chelsy Davy from my imageshack account (Source: hola.com)

What ever happened to her? There is no more info on her!:(

maybe i just read too much harry potter, but she looks like what pansy parkinson would be in my imagination... not that its bad or anything. her nose is kinda.. pugish? she isn't ugly, im just not a fan of her looks

i agree with you ailstalia about the harry potter resemblance

ailstalia said:
maybe i just read too much harry potter, but she looks like what pansy parkinson would be in my imagination... not that its bad or anything. her nose is kinda.. pugish? she isn't ugly, im just not a fan of her looks

Interesting comparison. I agree.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Maybe she is trying to be a good girl.:)

She is probably at school. Her summer holidays are over, she is probably studying.

ailstalia said:

Dude, that is so great! I agree, there's definitely something Pansy-ish about her. I don't think she's ugly but I can definitely see why she reminds you of Pansy. Haha, now when I read HP (I read them over from time to time because they're too great not to re-read over and over again) I will bust up laughing when I see Pansy, thinking about Chelsy. Great, Harry is dating Pansy "Pug" Parkinson. does that make Harry Draco? :)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Dude, that is so great! I agree, there's definitely something Pansy-ish about her. I don't think she's ugly but I can definitely see why she reminds you of Pansy. Haha, now when I read HP (I read them over from time to time because they're too great not to re-read over and over again) I will bust up laughing when I see Pansy, thinking about Chelsy. Great, Harry is dating Pansy "Pug" Parkinson. does that make Harry Draco? :)

Maybe...it's pretty funny Harry and Prince Harry....:D

runaway princess said:
Maybe...it's pretty funny Harry and Prince Harry....:D

Seriously! But I'd say William seems more like Harry Potter than Prince Harry does. Prince Harry seems more like a Cedric Diggory, doesn't he? William is sort of the Harry Potter of royalty because he's "the chosen one" and he has the most fame and more "fans", I suppose.
So who's the Voldemort of royalty? or who is the "Severus Snape"? Let's see, are there any double agent royals? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom