The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 09:55 AM
Royal Highness

Chelsy's rear for Harry
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005530906,00.html
PRINCE Harry’s girlfriend Chelsy Davy flew in to Heathrow from Cape Town last night — as he prepared to spend the weekend with her on manoeuvres.

Old 11-19-2005, 02:40 PM
Royal Highness

Both pictures were not flattering! Even though I am no big fan of Chelsy's, I'm amazed that both of them managed to keep it together for this long.

Old 11-19-2005, 09:59 PM
Commoner

i personally think the airport picture is just classless! but that's my humble opinion!
Old 11-19-2005, 11:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Most pics of Chelsy seem to be classless. In my opinion at least.
Old 11-20-2005, 01:22 PM
Commoner

There are more images at www.rexfeatures.com , would it be possible from someone with an account to download them for us all to see? They are new picks of Chelsy Davy arriving at Heathrow airport! Thank you very much.
Old 11-20-2005, 04:07 PM

picture source: rex features

Old 11-20-2005, 09:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

WHAT IS WITH HER SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is so gross, how is she "amazing"?? She looks like Paris Hilton.

Old 11-20-2005, 10:17 PM
Courtier

I do think she's amazing, she's 100% better than Paris Whitney Hilton...
I can't understand why you people think she's gross just because of some pictures
Old 11-20-2005, 10:21 PM
Royal Highness

The boots are quite the fashion now. Hey, no one ever said fashionable = elegance.:) Eventhough showing so much of anatomy is so last year. At least she put on a belt at some point,
Old 11-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Nobility

I think she looks so trashy. But she seems fun and wild enough to be a good match for Harry. Hopefully he'll evantually mature and move on to somebody better or she'll mature with him. For now, I suppose it's fine that his girlfriend looks so trendy and trashy and Paris Hilton-esque.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:29 AM
Aristocracy

There must something about that Harry likes, maybe its happy go lucky personality she has taht attracted him to her. But I personally don't think she's that cute. I've seen prettier and William's girlfriend Kate is prettier that she is. Kate looks more like a royal if you ask me. Thats my opinon, I agree w/ reagardez that Harry will move on to someone who likes to have fun but can also be serious when neccessary.
Old 11-21-2005, 02:54 AM

Hey, ya gotta give her points for being herself. She could easily do a Fergie and try to blend in with the conservatives, all the while threatening to kill herself trying. But instead she takes the F--- you, if you don't like me, too bad, go away attitude. She's dressing how she wants to, doing whatever the hell she wants to, and if anyone has a problem with it, they can go look at pictures of someone else! :)
Old 11-21-2005, 04:26 AM
Commoner

Chelsy & Harry story in Monday's newspaper

{ed}

Basically, the press in Britain are alleging that the relationship continues to grow stronger as she's just been to Highgrove to enjoy a family gathering there with Harry, William, Charles and Camilla. We'll have to wait and see if they're correct but it does look as if the relationship is getting more serious by the week.

Personally, I just hope Prince Harry finds happiness - be it with Chelsy or someone else - as I tend to think if any kid needs someone to lean on it's him. That's just my own opinion, I don't know what others may think?

Kindest regards,
Joanne :)
Old 11-21-2005, 04:37 AM
Courtier

I totaly agree with you watwelliam, I just want harry to be happy
Old 11-21-2005, 11:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula**
I do think she's amazing, she's 100% better than Paris Whitney Hilton...
I can't understand why you people think she's gross just because of some pictures
how is she amazing? It isn't some of the pictures it is all of the pictures. She can have a few bad ones, but after a while it gets trashy.

Old 11-21-2005, 12:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1981
Chelsy joins Harry and his family at Highgrove
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...21/chelsydavy/
hmmm...both harry and william go for girls with flowing tresses.
Old 11-21-2005, 05:34 PM
Courtier

and more pictures..from fotobank.com

http://www.fotobank.com/photo/report.html?id=R018-9345
Old 11-21-2005, 07:28 PM
Royal Highness

she left herself wide open for some really bad press with those shots of her rear end peaking out!!!!!
Old 11-22-2005, 12:43 PM
Courtier

In the photos where you can actually see her behind, her white belt seems to have gone MIA...it's odd...because in the photos with the belt, you can't really see all that much.

Aside from the whole behind, I think this is the best I've seen her look. I actually love the boots. She is a pretty girl...she just has some very odd expressions, and doesn't seem to be all that photogenic.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess
she left herself wide open for some really bad press with those shots of her rear end peaking out!!!!!
yeah...very classy...

Closed Thread

Tags
chelsy davy