The Chelsy Davy Thread 1: July-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
soCal girl said:
I personally wouldn't want William and Harry's engagements to overlap each other. Each couple should get their press attention and congratulations alone. I would prefer if William got engaged and married first and then right away Harry would do the same. Who knows if Chelsy will be the bride? Who knows if Kate will be the bride? It could be some random women right now who don't know that they would become princesses

It is possible for their engagements to over lap, but if so, William would probably be married first. I have a feeling that it wouldn't happen though. I feel that Harry probably won't be getting married for a while.

HRHAmy said:
By the way, is it hot in South Africa?, maybe that's why she's always caught in barely there clothes. Just an observation.
It gets quite warm, however that is no excuse for vulgar displays of butt crackage. I grew up in Texas where it gets hotter than SA, and some people dressed with decorum and some did not. It is that simple.

dakodas said:
It gets quite warm, however that is no excuse for vulgar displays of butt crackage. I grew up in Texas where it gets hotter than SA, and some people dressed with decorum and some did not. It is that simple.

well, it is impossible for low cut jeans not to show some butt ckrack:D . They are everywhere, so it should not be a big deal realy.

My husband grew up in Zim and he says she looks like she wouldn't know how to make tea properly. Apparently, as an Englishman, he means that as an insult.

segolen said:
well, it is impossible for low cut jeans not to show some butt ckrack:D . They are everywhere, so it should not be a big deal realy.
In America it was a fad for a while for girls to wear pants so low the thing they were wearing was visible.

If Harry and Chelsy did get married sometime in the near future do you think she would like royal life? Always having to do engagements and look proper. She seems like a free spirit to me, I think royal life would be too confinding for her. What do you think?

Also Fergie was a free spirit too and was married to a royal officer (like what harry will be) and they got divorced, do you think Chelsy would be able to stand seeing her husband only 3 months out of the year???

HRHAmy said:
If Harry and Chelsy did get married sometime in the near future do you think she would like royal life? Always having to do engagements and look proper. She seems like a free spirit to me, I think royal life would be too confinding for her. What do you think?

Also Fergie was a free spirit too and was married to a royal officer (like what harry will be) and they got divorced, do you think Chelsy would be able to stand seeing her husband only 3 months out of the year???
I do not think '"free spirit" translates into allowing a bald American to suck your toes in front of the Queen's grandchildren.

They are also used to having a long distance relationship.

What about giving her a break?

pollyemma said:
I dont think its picking on her to say that she should wear a belt to keep from showing her crack to photogs!
She did I believe. You will notice there are about 10 pictures where she wears a belt and only one unfortunate pic. She was probably readjusting her belt or something and, of course, this is that picture that British tabloids published.
Casiraghitrio, that Chelsy is not pretty (or not as pretty as Paris Hilton) is not a fact, it's your opinion. I for one think that she is very pretty, gorgeous in certain pictures, and that Hilton is ugly (and judging by the posts in some other boards I visit, I am not alone in thinking this). You see, everything is relative. It's funny you bring out Mary, because she used to be common looking. Not common the way Chelsy is common, but not stunning as she IMO is today. My point is she benefited from a royal make-over (top personal trainer to shed the extra-pounds and wardrobe upgrade) and I would not make Chelsy trial before she benefits that too.
I actually feels sorry for her, because she seems a decent girl, loyal to Harry and sincere, BUT, my goddess, her wardrobe is a horrible, and she won't get away with such poor taste, especially on this board.

I don't think they will ever get married.Chelsy is the kind of girl that wants to have fun and enjoy her life.I don't think she will fit into the whole "royal scene":)

Yeah, but "rich people" are different from "royal people."I mean you have Princess Victoria, who is from a "rich family" and then you have Nicole Richie who is also from a "rich family." I think your background or your family orientation has a LOT to do with your values and beliefs.Chelsy might come from the same financial background, but I think her social background has more of an impact on her life.:)

Hey is that Prince William's dog (Widgeon ??) I wondered if he was still around ?

The Chelsy Davy Thread Pt 1

Hi!
Since there is no Chelsy newsthread, I decided to start one.
Notice: Admittedly Chelsy has many enemies and of course it is OK to discuss, disapprove and criticise her. However, calling names and insulting her (like it has been done numerous time in the Chelsy Davy Pictures thread) is not acceptable. I hope you will extend Chelsy the same courtesy Kate benefits.
Let's keep this thread clean
!
:)

Charles Davy's Business partner Blacklisted in the US

Zimbabweans on US blacklist named

The United States has publicly blacklisted the business partner of Charles Davy, father of Prince Harry's Zimbabwean girlfriend.
The list, published this week, declares Webster Shamu, policy implementation minister in President Robert Mugabe's office, one of many "specially designated nationals and blocked persons".
Mr Shamu, 60, is a business partner of the wealthy white farmer and safari operator, Charles Davy, the father of Chelsy, 19, the prince's girlfriend of the past 18 months.
Mr Davy has always refused to distance himself from Mr Shamu, a Zanu-PF leader and a close confidant and crony of Mr Mugabe's.

Read the full article from the Telegraph

Let's not be ridiculous. Mr. Davy says:
"I am not involved in politics in any way but I reserve my right of association, as any person should, and I really do not see that the leaders of any political party have the right to choose my friends or my business associates."
If you know anything about Zim you know that any white landowner is involved in politics-for good or bad. Mugabe has made it that way. Her father gives me a creepy feeling.

Anything new about Chelsy? When all the young royals and partners are at University or military academy, the news is a lot slower :(. She just came for a two week visit right? Does anybody know if she plans on coming to England again for winter vacation or if Harry will fly down to see her?

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
But she is used to rich people (because she is from a rich family.)
I agree with Polop, just because you have money doesn't mean you have class. Look at all these celebirties that have all this money yet they still look like they have 1 cent to their name. (eh hem Britney Spears) No offense to people who like Britney, just my personal opinion.:D

Does anybody know what kind of car Chelsy drives? I know it's a mercedes but do you know what kind?

Chelsy Davy's Family

Please post pictures or info about Chelsy Davy's family, I have no idea what they look like or what their background is. Thanks!:)

HRHAmy said:
Oh that's just wrong! I love animals, am not with PETA or anything but I don't like to see anything killed for sport or a fee. That's sad.:(
Oh, I know. We just went on safari in SA and Swaziland in October and it hurt my heart to read about killing the lions, leopards and other beautiful animals.

I know when I saw that picture of that guy with that cute cheeta, I think of them as big cats even though I know they'll kill you, I don't know I think you just shouldn't disturb nature ya know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom