Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 3: August 2005-January 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but the dress doesn't flatter her somewhat fuller figure, she seems to have gained some weight being in NY!

there is way to much wrapping going on. She looks like a christmas present gone bad.

Harry's polo shirt said:
there is way to much wrapping going on. She looks like a christmas present gone bad.

yeah, i would have to agree. though the colors are beautiful and tasteful which keeps the dress from looking too awful.

The placements of the ribbon unfortunately put emphasis on all the wrong places for a curvey woman.

Sarah dancing :p

from hello

Attachments

• fergiechan-dop1a.jpg
    fergiechan-dop1a.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 321
  • fergiechan-dop2a.jpg
    fergiechan-dop2a.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 296
I don't like it on either one! :(

Incas said:
The placements of the ribbon unfortunately put emphasis on all the wrong places for a curvey woman.

And the post showing her dancing with Jackie Chan proves your point.

Squidgy said:
... a few more pics of Sarah at the Lexus polo silver Cup in Spain ...

Colourpress
I guess she takes after her mother as far as polo players are concerned....

Sarah attends Madame Butterfly Production in London (in some images with Jude Law)

From abaca

Attachments

• 433396.jpg
    433396.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 433397.jpg
    433397.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 1,810
  • 433398.jpg
    433398.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 150
  • 433399.jpg
    433399.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 143
sarah look great!!
She is adorable!!!!

fanletizia said:
Sarah attends Madame Butterfly Production in London (in some images with Jude Law)

From abaca
From the look on her face Jude is probably telling her she looks like his childhood nanny!

i think sarah is so gorgez..you cant tell shes in her 40s...well maybe you can but she is so youthful and elegant

ive just heard that sarah is not allowed to spend christmas with the royal family. in fact she is going to be in america as she hasnt been invited. I think this is really cruel if William is allowed to have his girlfriend over...why cant the mother of the queens grandaughters have christmas with her daughters

Incas said:

if the ribbons on the waist had been left off this would have been a great dress for her!

lady_windsor said:
ive just heard that sarah is not allowed to spend christmas with the royal family. in fact she is going to be in america as she hasnt been invited. I think this is really cruel if William is allowed to have his girlfriend over...why cant the mother of the queens grandaughters have christmas with her daughters

yeah, is terrible for sarah and for beatrice and eugenie too.

lady_windsor said:

I understood it was more a case, of she is going to be in America so wasn't available and therefore wasn't invited.:confused:

Skydragon said:
I understood it was more a case, of she is going to be in America so wasn't available and therefore wasn't invited.:confused:

I don't think so. I think that if she was invited she would be there at Warp speed.

& Her probably knowing ahead of time Made other plans. It is a shame really. Frankly the Royal family should take lessons fron Andrew & Ferggie. They are divorced but maintain a great relationship not only for their kids sake but, I also think for their piece of mind. & too me it looks like they still have really deep feelings for each other. Dare I even say it. I still think that they love each other. But, her embrassment that she brought not only on herself But, on Andrew & the royal family is what I think is keeping them from getting back together.

Call me crazy. But, that is My opinion.

Sarah was in Hello magazine about three Christmases ago and she said then that she no longer spent Christmas in the cottage on the Sandringham estate but instead stayed with the Ferguson's at Dummer Down Farm (her childhood home) of with friends.

corazon said:
yeah, is terrible for sarah and for beatrice and eugenie too.

makes you think she even wants to be there?

i'm sure she'd like to be with her girls but she also wants them to have the royal christmas experience.

pollyemma said:
makes you think she even wants to be there?

i'm sure she'd like to be with her girls but she also wants them to have the royal christmas experience.

sarah was invited to balmoral in august. for the children is hard not be with her mother in a special day.

Duchess of York arrived at the Peru

Although she did not need which would be its agenda in Lima, Ferguson showed to the cameras of "Magaly Teve '" that it would like to meet with Peruvian children, "for me is important to work with them", indicating that it does not have plans to visit Machu Picchu or to make a tourist route by our country.

http://www.terra.com.pe/entretenimiento/chismes/28/28515.html

Attachments

• 16721.jpeg
    16721.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 231
Lady Marmalade said:
How romantic...I know, I am a total mush pot :) ..if they got back together and remarried.... <sigh>

I'm with you. I would love it if they remarried. I wish I knew why they didn't. they seem to get along really well. and things have changed a lot since she was last in the royal family. and I'm sure she herself has matured a lot too.

Whatever happened to the Italian Count Gheradesca who Sarah spent time with some years ago?

From Abaca
December 5, 2005

Sarah Ferguson was at a popular dinner place where she give 2,000 Euros for food.
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Attachments

• 436350.jpg
    436350.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 162
  • 436351.jpg
    436351.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 436352.jpg
    436352.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 436353.jpg
    436353.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 196
  • 436354.jpg
    436354.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 175
Thank you all for the newest pics of Sarah!

Warren said:
Whatever happened to the Italian Count Gheradesca who Sarah spent time with some years ago?

I know who you are talking about. he was bald I think.:) read a couple years ago that they split up. I think Sarah even confirmed it to the media. I havent heard of her being in a serious relationship since then.

She was rumored to be house hunting in Italy at one time. It was a very quiet parting of ways. A few items written about it were very short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom