The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2005, 11:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbette
Wow I dont see any evidence of surgery--wha do you see? I could imagine some botox, maybe. Did she gain weight, or are these just unflattering photos?
i think she has gained weight...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie
JUST SAW THE DUCHESS ON AM CNN, AND YOU CAN TELL SHE HAD A FACE LIFT. HER FACE WAS SO TIGHT THAT SHE IS BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE JOAN RIVERS.
oOOooo...are there any pics of this occasion?

Old 01-14-2005, 01:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittencrews
wow... I thought the same thing when I saw it earlier!! Her top lip never moved.. ha ha... botox.. boo!!
well, the botox must have gone to her brain. I just saw her on bbc tv sticking up for harry and saying that he is a good man and the press should not continiously critisize him.
if you want to throw oil on a fire that is the thing to say at this early moment. His uncle Edward had the good sense yesterday to say when journalist shouted to him what about harry "dunno about that".

Old 01-15-2005, 05:53 PM
Courtier

There is a morning radio program in the US on the ESPN radio network called "Mike and Mike in the Morning". They have a recurring segment called "Just Shut Up" where the spouters of current comments are invited to do just that. Whenever I read something about Sarah Duchess of York, I think of that program.
Old 01-16-2005, 10:54 AM
Heir Apparent

LOS ANGELES - JANUARY 15: Sarah Ferguson arrives at the 11th Annual "BAFTA/LA Tea Party" at Park Hyatt Los Angeles Hotel on January 15, 2005 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)

Source: Getty Images
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EN-51916975.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	80470   Click image for larger version

Name:	EN-51999027.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	80471   Click image for larger version

Name:	EN-51999026.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	80472   Click image for larger version

Name:	EN-51999028.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	80473  

Name:	EN-51999030.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	80474  
Old 01-16-2005, 11:33 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by susanstotz
well, the botox must have gone to her brain. I just saw her on bbc tv sticking up for harry and saying that he is a good man and the press should not continiously critisize him.
if you want to throw oil on a fire that is the thing to say at this early moment. His uncle Edward had the good sense yesterday to say when journalist shouted to him what about harry "dunno about that".
I think it shows much love and adoration that Sarah was sticking up for Harry despite the fact that he was in the wrong in wearing the armband. It shows she still loves her nephew and doesn't want to see harm (of ANY form) come his way, and that is really sweet.

It show's familial support no matter what and that's important.
Old 01-16-2005, 01:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britters
I think it shows much love and adoration that Sarah was sticking up for Harry despite the fact that he was in the wrong in wearing the armband. It shows she still loves her nephew and doesn't want to see harm (of ANY form) come his way, and that is really sweet.
of course she loves him, don't we all (well most of us).
no big merit in not wanting harm to come his way, big deal.
Old 01-16-2005, 08:24 PM
Nobility

Why can't Sarah move on with her life and stop trying to get milage from her ( now tedious ) connection to the Royals. The last time she had contact with Harry was when he was a boy and yet the minute he is receiving publicity she trys to comment on it as though she were an authority. In the first few years after she divorced Andrew she did have interesting information (and boy did she give us all the details in her book T. V. interviews etc) but she has said all she knows years ago and no longer has inside information. She's always talking about how she's now an independent woman and is free to persue commercial interests yet retains the title Duchess of York and butts into Royal issues. I wish she would just make up her mind about what she wants to be and shut up.
Old 01-16-2005, 10:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by james
Why can't Sarah move on with her life and stop trying to get milage from her ( now tedious ) connection to the Royals. The last time she had contact with Harry was when he was a boy and yet the minute he is receiving publicity she trys to comment on it as though she were an authority. In the first few years after she divorced Andrew she did have interesting information (and boy did she give us all the details in her book T. V. interviews etc) but she has said all she knows years ago and no longer has inside information. She's always talking about how she's now an independent woman and is free to persue commercial interests yet retains the title Duchess of York and butts into Royal issues. I wish she would just make up her mind about what she wants to be and shut up.
i agree with your posts!

she is no longer Royal Family she is lost title HRH but she known as Sarah,Duchess of York because she is still divorces from Prince Andrew.

im sure she knew everythings about Prince Harry and lots of more of Royals when got happened in taboilds.

she still engagement lots to do after her divorces life whats she plans in her future life and she raise her fine 2 girls and Beatrice and Eugenic would visit dad the Prince Andrew.

Sara Boyce
Old 01-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Royal Highness

What a poor choice of dress Sarah made for the Golden GLobes! :( What could she have been thinking?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	197.jpeg
Views:	192
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	80913  
Attached Images

Old 01-16-2005, 11:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

She looks as though she's wearing a nightie.
Old 01-16-2005, 11:54 PM
Royal Highness

SHe might as well just marry Prince Andrew again. I would really like that.
But that dress was kind of loose..think she's pregnant? Jusdt Kidding!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2005, 01:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Well, well, well.....for me she is very pregnant!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	sarah1.JPG
Views:	205
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	81045  
Old 01-17-2005, 06:40 AM
Heir Apparent

whoa she really does look pregnant!!! do you think she is? i mean she did say she wanted more kids...
Old 01-17-2005, 08:13 AM
Aristocracy

Thumbs up

I totally disagree that Sarah is trying to get mileage out of the royals. If anything they are holding onto her. Despite all the hard feelings her and Andrew are still friends. She is a strong woman that the Royal Household could not beat down.

She is connected to the Royal family forever. She has given the Queen two of her four granddaughters. She is an asset to the Royal family and whether they admit it or not they want her around.
Old 01-17-2005, 01:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
whoa she really does look pregnant!!! do you think she is? i mean she did say she wanted more kids...
she is a big boned, middelaged woman and that dress does not make her look as good as she possibly could, the colour is pretty for a her red hair but the design (empire style?) and the material chosen for that partcular design seems too thin.
Old 01-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Nobility

Well Rosemary, I would be interested if you could give me an example of how the Royal Family are trying to "hold onto her" (Sarah that is).
Old 01-18-2005, 08:37 PM
Commoner

what exactly was Fergie doing at the Golden Globes?...
Old 01-18-2005, 08:56 PM
Nobility

Well I guess that is an example of her in her "independent woman" mode until it suits her to slip into her ( very much unwanted by the Royal Family but if doing it makes some money) Royal mode at the next luctrative opportunity.
Old 01-19-2005, 07:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

17.01.2005 Sarah Ferguson leaves Mr Chows in Beverly Hills,CA.

She really look pregnant.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	sarah2.JPG
Views:	183
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	82217  
Old 01-19-2005, 09:04 PM
Serene Highness

Wow, she does, but I can't imagine she would be!

Tags
fergie, sarah duchess of york