The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 10:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amira
CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 25: Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, and actor Robin Williams participate in the auction at "Cinema Against AIDS 2006", the annual event in aid of amfAR (American Foundation for AIDS Research) at Le Moulin de Mougins during the 59th International Cannes Film Festival May 25, 2006 in Cannes, France.

From gettyimages
she looks nice and more colour of clothing

Old 05-26-2006, 03:27 AM
Heir Apparent

The comedian and the Duchess. Robin Williams and Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, during a beneficial auction of the world of the cinema in please the patients of AIDS in Mougins, France.

from www.20minutos.es
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	442369.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	245427  

Old 05-26-2006, 10:47 AM
Courtier

I love the dress..it is just the best colour on her. I have to say i do prefer it to the black which she usually wear. She seems to be looking youger to me every time we see her again
Old 05-26-2006, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Me too I love the colour on her, I've seen some reports about the auction on TV and they filmed her decollete a bit too close and unfavourable, but well, she looks great nevertheless. Here are two pics without watermarks:

(Gettyimages)
Old 05-26-2006, 05:21 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by msleiman
Has Sarah had a face lift? Her face looks like it has had something do to it. Very different.
Just look at her frozen eyes and compare them with the more human and natural stare her daugther has next to her. I believe it could be that damn Botox everybody is using these days that makes the eyes mortician style creepy and stiff. Liker if the eyes were only able to stare at the front with no eyebrow movement whatsoever.
Old 05-26-2006, 05:26 PM
Royal Highness

And if Posh did not have enough with the Spanish ladies that are after Beckman, here comes the Duchess...

Posh's fury as Fergie flirts with Beckham
by KATIE HAMPSON, Mail online 09:09am 23rd May 2006

There will have been a few sore heads in the showbusiness world yesterday morning after the Beckhams' extravagant 'Full Length and Fabulous' party. The Duchess of York, for example, will remember the evening with toe-curling embarrassment.

As Victoria Beckham struggled to hide her disappointment, after a lacklustre guest list and atrocious weather left her charity party crumbling around her, there was one person who was most definitely enjoying the occasion - Sarah Ferguson. Fergie is said to have enjoyed rather too much of the free champagne and infuriated her hostess by flirting with David Beckham...One party-goer observed: "Fergie was the worse for wear and she was flirting with David, being very tactile and giggly and swishing her hair and batting her eyelids. Victoria did not look very impressed - she was giving her the daggers...
...The duchess eventually got the message - but then came the embarrassment of the dancefloor. "She moved onto the dance floor and was doing some very funky Beyonce-style moves. But Princess Beatrice was not impressed at all and was rolling her eyes at her mother's behaviour."
Old 05-27-2006, 06:40 AM
Royal Highness

the more photos i see of sarah the more i'm convinced that she has indeed had some kind of cosmetic surgery.
Old 05-27-2006, 09:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess
the more photos i see of sarah the more i'm convinced that she has indeed had some kind of cosmetic surgery.
Sadly, I must agree with that. She looks a but unnatural, imo. Suppose Toledo is right, it might be botox. :(
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 05-27-2006, 12:33 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Sadly, I must agree with that. She looks a but unnatural, imo. Suppose Toledo is right, it might be botox. :(
yes, around the eyes and mouth. her smile looks stiff.
Old 05-27-2006, 07:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Sarah and Princess Beatrice in Monaco

Monaco Grand Prix -- May 2006
Old 05-28-2006, 12:18 PM
Courtier

I get the unpleasant feeling that the former Duchess is madly seeking press coverage and is willing to pay any price for it, including taking her royal eldest child with her in the papparazzi mud. Anything to get her picture on the front page!

It is a shame because Princess Beatrice is royal, like her father the handsome Duke of York, and should not be pushed into the gossipping mud by her own mother.
Old 05-28-2006, 01:26 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess BellyFlop
I get the unpleasant feeling that the former Duchess is madly seeking press coverage and is willing to pay any price for it,
You may be right. I recently read a comment (not an authenticated source, just a rumor on a message board, so have your grains of salt handy) that her lucrative contract with Weight Watchers will expire soon and that it won't be re-newed. She may need to keep herself before the public in order to drum up new sources of income.
Old 05-28-2006, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Some more pics from Monaco, so that we have some here as well

(abaca)
Old 05-28-2006, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

Some more pics from the aftershow party at Cannes, together with Ben Elliot, Boris Becker and Sharon Stone:

(Gettyimages)
Old 05-29-2006, 01:42 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Some more pics from Monaco, so that we have some here as well
Could this picture be a counter-proof of her botox use? There is a slight movement of the forehead no?
Old 05-29-2006, 05:48 PM
Commoner

i actually always thought sarah was actually quite pretty especially with long hair in the early days of her marriage if only she hadn't cut it.
Old 05-29-2006, 10:32 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess BellyFlop
I get the unpleasant feeling that the former Duchess is madly seeking press coverage and is willing to pay any price for it, including taking her royal eldest child with her in the papparazzi mud. Anything to get her picture on the front page!

It is a shame because Princess Beatrice is royal, like her father the handsome Duke of York, and should not be pushed into the gossipping mud by her own mother.
Yes, anyone knows on what's up with that? In the one I posted of the Beck's disastrous charity party she also dragged Beatrice with her and forced the girl to see her mother drunk, flirting with the hostess' husband and making a fool of herself on the dance floor. If Beatrice is a Royal Princess of the House of Windsor, aren't her public appearances scrutinized properly? Where is Sarah going to take her daugther next, Chipendale's?
Old 05-29-2006, 10:35 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly9480
People who botox don't have wrinkly foreheads, so that may well be evidence that she doesn't use it. I look at Sarah and I don't see a woman who uses artificial means to stave off aging -- I see a woman, who, while attractive, was never especially pretty, and who is aging (not very well, either) before our very eyes.
I'm not seeing much difference around the forehead, mouth and eyes from then and now that can't be explained by aging, badly.
The giveaway is always the eyes, or more specific her blank stare. Compare the pictures you posted with her eyes having a very normal expression and rounded both above and below and see her frozen frontal stare on the recent ones.
Old 05-30-2006, 12:08 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toledo
Yes, anyone knows on what's up with that? In the one I posted of the Beck's disastrous charity party she also dragged Beatrice with her and forced the girl to see her mother drunk, flirting with the hostess' husband and making a fool of herself on the dance floor. If Beatrice is a Royal Princess of the House of Windsor, aren't her public appearances scrutinized properly? Where is Sarah going to take her daugther next, Chipendale's?
You took the words almost out of my mouth! :)

First of all, where is Eugenie? We haven't seen hide nor hair of Sarah's other daughter for quite some time. Why is Beatrice the one Sarah dotes on and why do we never see Eugenie with them, even if it's not a premier or party? I'm concerned for the younger girl, whom I think is just as pretty, even without the red hair. I can just see everyone paying attention to Bea and overlooking Eugenie, and that's sad. Maybe I'm making too big of a deal out of it but :o

Second, did you SEE that blue dress Beatrice was wearing at the Beckham's party? She looked far FAR more mature for a 17 year old. Yea, I'm sure that's what they were aiming for and she did look beautiful, but i'm sure when a 17year old is dressing like a 25 year old, some eyebrows would be raised. I'm just worried that, IF (and I said "IF") Sarah is behind this publicity tour trying to get as many headlines as possible, what is this going to make Beatrice look like in the eyes of the public? Will the tabloids go after the bait and rip Bea to shreads? I don't know, but I do think that Sarah needs to exercise some caution and think before she drags her daughters to flaunt them before the photographers.

Sorry to offend anyone, jsut what I was thinking after seeing so much of those two in the past several weeks...
Old 05-30-2006, 04:59 AM
Commoner

eugenie is probably revising for her GCSE's( a national exam taken in England and Wales), so thats probably why she isn't with her mother and sister partying.

Tags
fergie, sarah duchess of york