The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 10:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Duchess of York attends the after show party following the UK Premiere of 'The White Countess', at China Tang on March 19, 2006.

Getty Images

Old 03-20-2006, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

I'd like to add the following pics with Ralph Fiennes and David Tang :)

(Getty)

Old 03-20-2006, 09:34 PM
Gentry

PLEASE, SARAH, put away the black for a while!!!!

I'm so tired of seeing her in nothing but BLACK!!!!!!!! :(
Old 03-20-2006, 09:50 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by james
When you consider that she married Andrew in 1986 and was only married for 6 years my goodness has she milked that association for all it's been worth. This is 2006 and her star, in America at least, has never waned due to that connection and I don't think it ever will.
I'm surprised more people don't feel this way. Somehow she escapes the "gold digger" label but imo that's what she is. She wasn't married for but a few years before she was having sex with other men behind Andrew's back. There weren't any charitable highlights during her brief stay in the House of Windsor. She spent a lot the money though with her debts being well known. I wish Prince Andrew well and hope he finds a pretty and loyal lady to spend the rest of his life with. He always looks so lonely on his official visits.
Old 03-21-2006, 12:54 AM
Heir Apparent

The sad thing is that Andrew still is a very hot man and yet he haven't found a woman to share his life with.
It shows us that even royals cannot have it all:(
Old 03-23-2006, 05:05 PM
Nobility

Has Sarah had a face lift? Her face looks like it has had something do to it. Very different.
Old 03-23-2006, 06:04 PM
Nobility

She looks like she's gained weight and it wouldn't be a bad thing if she had a face lift. It looks like she and Andrew HAD to divorce after her charades but Andrew still wanted her so they still live together. Neither have been linked romantically with others in a big way in years. It seems to work for them and especially for their kids, which is nice. I think she works hard, (well, as hard as a rich spoiled person knows how to anyway) and doesn't seem to get That much publicity that you could say that she takes advantage of her royal connections.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:16 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
I'm surprised more people don't feel this way. Somehow she escapes the "gold digger" label but imo that's what she is. She wasn't married for but a few years before she was having sex with other men behind Andrew's back. There weren't any charitable highlights during her brief stay in the House of Windsor. She spent a lot the money though with her debts being well known. I wish Prince Andrew well and hope he finds a pretty and loyal lady to spend the rest of his life with. He always looks so lonely on his official visits.
Sarah basically said she wasn't cut out to be royal and I think the royal family doesn't mind her activities now because she's not part of the royal house so what she does doesn't reflect on them. When they think of Sarah, its mostly in relationship to her children and the Queen has said that Sarah is a good mother.

The Queen was worried about how Sarah handled money, probably I think more for Beatrice's and Eugenie's sake. Sarah has a history of not being able to handle it wisely so if her appearances help keep her solvent and out of debt, that's a major victory for her and I don't see the Queen complaining.
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 03-25-2006, 11:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

sarah look great, she is a very beautiful women I hope see her again into the royal family.
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 03-25-2006, 11:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

The interest in her seems confined (on the whole) to the US. It is rare to see an article on her here in the UK.
Old 03-27-2006, 08:33 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
The interest in her seems confined (on the whole) to the US. It is rare to see an article on her here in the UK.
I have also noticed that. If she is written about in the UK it is still unfortunately about her clothes and about anything unfortunate that happens to her. The last articles i remember of her are from the polo last year where the wind unfortunately lifted her skirt up in front of photographers and the famous one where she said she likes to go to clubs with Beatrice.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:00 AM
Gentry

I some time think Andrew and sarah never seperated, divorced for the sake of public relations but still together at the end of the day, they share a house, go on holiday together and appear in public at ease with each other at all times, sarah never saying a bad word about her former in-laws and has been seen with HM a few times also. Maybe its all a front and they are still together but wish to do it (or been told they have to) in private. unfortunalty the press will never like Sarah ( or Andrew for that matter) no matter how much good work she does she will always be in the gutter press eyes the duchess of pork with bad dress sense and a passion for spending.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:21 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOLEY
I some time think Andrew and sarah never seperated, divorced for the sake of public relations but still together at the end of the day, they share a house, go on holiday together and appear in public at ease with each other at all times, sarah never saying a bad word about her former in-laws and has been seen with HM a few times also. Maybe its all a front and they are still together but wish to do it (or been told they have to) in private. unfortunalty the press will never like Sarah ( or Andrew for that matter) no matter how much good work she does she will always be in the gutter press eyes the duchess of pork with bad dress sense and a passion for spending.
Moley, I would not be surprised. Andrew still wears his wedding ring and Sarah wears (quite often) a ring (3 rings in one) that Andrew gave her just before they got engaged.
Old 04-04-2006, 08:05 AM
Nobility

Sarah and Eugenie taken by me

It's hard to believe Eugenie is already 16. Here's a pic I took of Sarah carrying her when she was only 4.

Old 04-04-2006, 03:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

great photo! thanks for posted it.
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 04-20-2006, 06:23 PM
Courtier

Ok so I really don't know where to put this so I'll just put in this thread

There is a new article of Fergie on Hellomagazine.com Here's the link! And here are the pictures:

If I say so myself, she is looking really good now a days!
Old 04-21-2006, 03:08 AM
Super Moderator

Pics 19.04.2006

My post from yesterday about that event seems to be lost, so I post the pics again:
"Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson and her daughter Beatrice arrive at the Cipriani/Deutsche Bank Concert Series benefitting amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research held at Cipriani Wall Street in Manhattan on April 19, 2006. Photo by: William Gratz"

(abaca, gettyimages)
Old 04-24-2006, 12:02 AM
Courtier

Hmmm....has Sarah ever gotten any plastic surgery? She looks younger these days. :) Her lips also look fuller.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator

The following pic is nearly to small to be posted, but as I wasn't able to find any other ones so far, I have to post it

25 April 2006 - We Are Family Foundation 4th annual gala:

(newscom)
Old 04-27-2006, 03:35 PM
Nobility

I am surprised that Sara let her daughter wear that blue dress. Didn't her days of being attacked by the press teach her anything?!

Tags
fergie, sarah duchess of york