Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 8: February-May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Welcome to the Sarah, Duchess of York current events thread, part 7

This thread commences 2 February 2007.

° ° °

Part 6, covering the period December 2006 to February 2007, can be found here.​

Fergie Pushes Paris In Chile
Sarah Ferguson To Represent Department Store In Chile

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, has been chosen by a Chilean department store to be the face of their St. Valentine's Day advertising campaign.
Paris department store will feature pictures of Sarah on posters advertising the run up to February 14, the feast day of the patron saint of love on which couples traditionally make an effort to be more romantic.

Pics 2.+3.02.2007

The Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, arrives at the Hyatt Hotel in Santiago, Chile, on February 3rd, 2007. During her two-day-stay in Chile, she will attend social events and visit a home for children with HIV/AIDS:

Sarah 1
Sarah 2
Sarah Ferguson with some children during a visit to a home for children with HIV/AIDS in Santiago, Chile, on February 3rd, 2007 - she looks great on these pics :)

Sarah 3
Sarah 4
Sarah 5

Avalon said:
Fergie Pushes Paris In Chile
Sarah Ferguson To Represent Department Store In Chile

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, has been chosen by a Chilean department store to be the face of their St. Valentine's Day advertising campaign.
Paris department store will feature pictures of Sarah on posters advertising the run up to February 14, the feast day of the patron saint of love on which couples traditionally make an effort to be more romantic.

LOL! What a career - from toe-suckling divorcee to Patron Saint of those who are romantically in love.... :ROFLMAO::lol:

Jo of Palatine said:
LOL! What a career - from toe-suckling divorcee to Patron Saint of those who are romantically in love.... :ROFLMAO::lol:
Not forgetting her visit to the centre for children with HIV/AIDS. Credit and acknowledgement where it's due.

Fergie to start her own range of 'Duchy Originals' in the US

It seems that the Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson is following in the footsteps of prince Charles, who has his food brand Duchy originals, by launching her own brand of luxury household goods in the United States.

Fergie to start her own range of 'Duchy Originals' in the US

Here are two little pics from the end of January:
Sarah Ferguson exits the building where she has an office on Madison Ave. and chats up this photographer while posing for photos before heading to a waiting car:
Sarah 1
Sarah 2

Thanks a lot for the pics, Avalon and I agree with you, Sarah looks very good!

Here are two pics of her arriving at the show, she shows a lot ;) and again she wears these strange panty hose ;)
Sarah 1
Sarah 2

You're welcome. :) And thanks for the pictures of Sarah, arriving to the show. :flowers:

I didn't see the whole outfit, so I liked it (even if it was revealing). But those panty things... they are really horrible. :wacko:

Thanks for the great pictures, everyone!!! I think Sarah looks exceptionally good in them all. Iceflower, in the last ones you posted she looks very slim and classy.

She does look wonderful, but she should learn to keep he mouth shut!

Anything for publicity.

Fergie talks about William and Harry (does she ever stop talking????:bang: )
transdot.gif
Fergie: I haven't seen Princes since Diana died

Daily Express: The World's Greatest Newspaper

Have you seen the photo for Harpers Bazaar? If the duchess of york was my mother I would be proud, I don't care what anyone says she looks really good
in that picture! Now lets begin the inevitable Fergie backlash....does it ever end? give the woman a break.

lord_rankin said:
Have you seen the photo for Harpers Bazaar? If the duchess of york was my mother I would be proud, I don't care what anyone says she looks really good
in that picture! Now lets begin the inevitable Fergie backlash....does it ever end? give the woman a break.

I think the "Fergie backlash" has less to do with her looking really good (or bad), than with her frequent public blabbing about the royal family and her attitude and feelings about them. Especially, it now seems, pronouncements about members with whom she hasn't had contact in 10 years.

lord_rankin said:

she does look good definitely, but I think her good looks could be showcased in a less sexually suggestive way- one that would be far more appropriate to her age.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes she tries to do good deeds but they are always overshadowed by her lack of common sense.

She should of broke free from it all when she had the chance, but she couldn't give up all the perks that came with being a former Royal.

She likes the lifesytle but doesn't want to act appropriate.

Does this make anysense? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
corazon said:
sarah is as she is and never wil change, sometimes she talks about some points that she never never have to talk

that is true. its just that she is geting older and her behavior is less appropriate to a middle aged woman.

its sad that age has not brought her much wisdom.

ANDREW'S PRAISE BRINGS TEARS TO FERGIE'S EYES

When the Duchess of York was named Mother Of The Year in New York this week she wasn't expecting a glowing tribute from her former husband.

"I am delighted and pleased that Sarah has been recognised as a super mother," said the Prince - father to the couple's girls Beatrice and Eugenie. "I have been the silent beneficiary of her brilliance in the ways she brought up our two wonderful daughters." "Sarah managed this in the glare of what has been at times hostile attention, but never allowed this to get in the way of our family and the values we both bring to the challenge of being modern parents," he added.

Yet more from the York Mutual Admiration Society -- current membership -- 4. :bang:

Guess what there is 5 and problely whole lot more. She must have done something right because there are 2 teenagers who absolutely adore their mother.

Yes, but does everyone have to hear about it all the time? That's personal family stuff -- they talk about how fantastic each other is CONSTANTLY...it's starting to become a total bore...

Sarah's TV career move
Sarah Ferguson Offered "Today" Show Once-A-Month Segment

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, has landed a presenting role on the most-watched morning news program.
The duchess will front a once-a-month-segment on NBC's "Today" show called "Stories from the heart."
She said, "I'm going to be a regular on 'Today.' Stories from the heart. Like how you lose weight."
Producers Amy Rosenblum and Debbie Kosofsky are both very excited about the prospect of a royal presenting the popular slot. They told Britain's Daily Mirror, "It was an experiment, but it's doing well. She'll be on every month."

Here are two pics of Sarah photographed for the American Cancer Society who voted her mother of the year this month:

Sarah 1
Sarah 2

Personally I can't understand why there wasn't a "Keep your trap shut" (Non disclosure) clause in her divorce settlement. The royal lawyers definitely slipped up here. Given Sarah's lack of discretion it really needed a legal instruction to stop her talking - and probably the threat of loosing any money she recieved & custody of her children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom