The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 04:15 AM
Administrator

Sarah, Duchess of York current events 7: February - May 2007

Welcome to the Sarah, Duchess of York current events thread, part 7

This thread commences 2 February 2007.

° ° °

Part 6, covering the period December 2006 to February 2007, can be found here.

Old 02-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Fergie Pushes Paris In Chile
Sarah Ferguson To Represent Department Store In Chile

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, has been chosen by a Chilean department store to be the face of their St. Valentine's Day advertising campaign.
Paris department store will feature pictures of Sarah on posters advertising the run up to February 14, the feast day of the patron saint of love on which couples traditionally make an effort to be more romantic.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 02-04-2007, 03:17 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pics 2.+3.02.2007

The Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, arrives at the Hyatt Hotel in Santiago, Chile, on February 3rd, 2007. During her two-day-stay in Chile, she will attend social events and visit a home for children with HIV/AIDS:

Sarah 1
Sarah 2
Sarah Ferguson with some children during a visit to a home for children with HIV/AIDS in Santiago, Chile, on February 3rd, 2007 - she looks great on these pics

Sarah 3
Sarah 4
Sarah 5
Old 02-04-2007, 03:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Fergie Pushes Paris In Chile
Sarah Ferguson To Represent Department Store In Chile

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, has been chosen by a Chilean department store to be the face of their St. Valentine's Day advertising campaign.
Paris department store will feature pictures of Sarah on posters advertising the run up to February 14, the feast day of the patron saint of love on which couples traditionally make an effort to be more romantic.

LOL! What a career - from toe-suckling divorcee to Patron Saint of those who are romantically in love....
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine
LOL! What a career - from toe-suckling divorcee to Patron Saint of those who are romantically in love....
Not forgetting her visit to the centre for children with HIV/AIDS. Credit and acknowledgement where it's due.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Fergie to start her own range of 'Duchy Originals' in the US

It seems that the Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson is following in the footsteps of prince Charles, who has his food brand Duchy originals, by launching her own brand of luxury household goods in the United States.

Fergie to start her own range of 'Duchy Originals' in the US
Old 02-05-2007, 01:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

sarah was nombred the mother of the year.
The Royalist - Fergie: My Greatest Achievement Is Being A Good Mum
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 02-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Heir Apparent

BIG-HEARTED FERGIE VISITS AIDS CHILDREN IN CHILE

She was recently named Mother of the Year in the US, and it seems that Sarah Ferguson's caring maternal instinct is not limited to her own daughters. The big-hearted mother of two jetted into Chile to spend some time with local children, visiting a home for children with AIDS in the Andean capital.

Pictures:
Sarah with one of the kids from the Santiago centre
Sarah with the kids
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 02-07-2007, 03:01 AM
Super Moderator

Here are two little pics from the end of January:
Sarah Ferguson exits the building where she has an office on Madison Ave. and chats up this photographer while posing for photos before heading to a waiting car:
Sarah 1
Sarah 2
Old 02-07-2007, 03:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Sarah Ferguson, Dutchess of York, attend the Michael Kors Fall 2007 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in the Tent in Bryant Park February 7, 2007 in New York City.

Pictures:
Sarah (she looks really beautiful here, imo)
Sarah and Donald Trump
Sarah and Donald Tump 2

Gallery of pictures from Isifa.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks a lot for the pics, Avalon and I agree with you, Sarah looks very good!

Here are two pics of her arriving at the show, she shows a lot and again she wears these strange panty hose
Sarah 1
Sarah 2
Old 02-07-2007, 04:21 PM
Heir Apparent

You're welcome. And thanks for the pictures of Sarah, arriving to the show.

I didn't see the whole outfit, so I liked it (even if it was revealing). But those panty things... they are really horrible.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the great pictures, everyone!!! I think Sarah looks exceptionally good in them all. Iceflower, in the last ones you posted she looks very slim and classy.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:48 AM
Super Moderator

Indeed she does, Bella
Here are two more nice pics that were not included in the picture gallerys so far:

Sarah 1
Sarah with Michael Kors
Old 02-08-2007, 06:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

'Andrew does the best he can, but he's the second son so I've always helped out'

The Duke of York may have undisclosed funds, receive in the region of £250,000 a year from the Queen and have inherited his grandmother's Windsor home, but apparently it isn't enough — according to his ex-wife.

'Andrew does the best he can, but he's the second son so I've always helped out' | Uk News | News | Telegraph
Old 02-08-2007, 07:11 AM
Courtier

She does look wonderful, but she should learn to keep he mouth shut!

Anything for publicity.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Fergie talks about William and Harry (does she ever stop talking???? )Fergie: I haven't seen Princes since Diana died

Daily Express: The World's Greatest Newspaper
Old 02-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Aristocracy

Have you seen the photo for Harpers Bazaar? If the duchess of york was my mother I would be proud, I don't care what anyone says she looks really good
in that picture! Now lets begin the inevitable Fergie backlash....does it ever end? give the woman a break.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_rankin
Have you seen the photo for Harpers Bazaar? If the duchess of york was my mother I would be proud, I don't care what anyone says she looks really good
in that picture! Now lets begin the inevitable Fergie backlash....does it ever end? give the woman a break.
I think the "Fergie backlash" has less to do with her looking really good (or bad), than with her frequent public blabbing about the royal family and her attitude and feelings about them. Especially, it now seems, pronouncements about members with whom she hasn't had contact in 10 years.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_rankin
she does look good definitely, but I think her good looks could be showcased in a less sexually suggestive way- one that would be far more appropriate to her age.

Tags
fergie, sarah duchess of york