The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 07:00 PM
Aristocracy

Qui, I completely agree with your second sentence. There is also only so many times one can do "THE interview! This is the interview where I am going to talk all about how..." and still feel okay calling it that.

Old 11-29-2006, 10:28 PM
Nobility

The Duchess will keep doing interviews for as long as the media are still interested in her story. As a long time loyal follower of Sarah's and a monarchist, I'm still fascinated by her story.
May I suggest that if people aren't interested they simply don't watch it...

Old 11-30-2006, 07:01 AM
Aristocracy

Ah, we haven't said we aren't interested. I tried to re-explain what my post said again but it's really phrased the best way it can be in the post above yours. Neither post says we aren't interested, rather critizes a method of hers.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGoalHighDreams
Ah, we haven't said we aren't interested. I tried to re-explain what my post said again but it's really phrased the best way it can be in the post above yours. Neither post says we aren't interested, rather criticizes a method of hers.
If I watch it, it will be because there is nothing else on the tv, we are not expecting any visitors and hell has frozen over!

SS is right in one respect, he says that "as long as the media are still interested"! What a pity 'the media' still can't get it right about what the public want, still I expect that's why it is being shown on channel 4's, not very popular more4!
Old 11-30-2006, 12:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by qui mal y pense
. . . and even opened her drawers. How embarassing for her to have to be doing this again!
You have got to be kidding! What on earth would the point be of this? As for the public wanting more of Sarah, I'm sure there are those that still find her appealing and interesting. We all do to a degree, I mean here we are on a thread bearing her name. Maybe it's the way the interview is being advertised. Maybe it shouldn't be refered to as a "tell all" or whatever but something a bit more downgraded, that way it doesn't seem she's giving out the intimate details of her life every other week.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella
I'm sure there are those that still find her appealing and interesting. We all do to a degree, I mean here we are on a thread bearing her name.
I was thinking exactly the same! If people aren't interested in her, why are they commenting on everything she does?

Sometimes, the decent thing to do is: say nothing at all, if you can't say anything nice...
Old 11-30-2006, 01:23 PM
Imperial Majesty

That's the difference between a discussion board (this) and a 'fan' site.

I am quite sure that if Sarah does something noteworthy for good reasons, then people will be happy to congratulate her. Giving yet another 'in depth interview', attending parties more suited to teeny boppers, do not IMO, qualify.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:40 PM
Courtier

Sarah looks good at the Weight Watchers event...
Old 11-30-2006, 02:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
You have got to be kidding! What on earth would the point be of this? As for the public wanting more of Sarah, I'm sure there are those that still find her appealing and interesting. We all do to a degree, I mean here we are on a thread bearing her name. Maybe it's the way the interview is being advertised. Maybe it shouldn't be refered to as a "tell all" or whatever but something a bit more downgraded, that way it doesn't seem she's giving out the intimate details of her life every other week.
Well if they open her drawers again - aren't we all interested to see if she has silky underwear like Lady Di had? if she has stuff in those drawers that she shares with her daughters so we can all see the very special relationship she has with her TWO ROYAL daughters.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess BellyFlop
Well if they open her drawers again - aren't we all interested to see if she has silky underwear
Depends whether she washed them BEFORE the programme!
Old 12-01-2006, 10:36 AM
Serene Highness

Hahahaha! Princess BellyFlop and Skydragon your comments are hilarious. Hopefully, she's moved on from baring her intimate apparel.
Old 12-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
I don't get a good feeling about this. I hope she doesn't go overboard and make herself look ridiculous.
Why must she?? This strikes me as one of those goofy things she does. Didn't she learn anything from Diana? (I still get nauseous every time I see Martin Bashir.)
Old 12-01-2006, 07:12 PM

Well iowabelle, she has to do it to save her dying career. Whenever things get a little bit quiet, Fergie gives an interview and says something controversial and then she's there on the front pages. Very sad.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:33 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I think her career's doing pretty well over here, BeatrixFan. But if she really wants attention, all she needs to do is get on Dancing with the Stars. It may lack a little dignity but it's fairly harmless. Talking with Dr. Phil or whoever could go some pretty unpleasant places!
Old 12-02-2006, 06:37 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabelle
Talking with Dr. Phil or whoever could go some pretty unpleasant places!
I believe it's Pamela Stephenson, the wife of Billy Connolly. She is known in Australia, New Zealand and Britain for her early television and comedy work; was a friend of the Yorks from before they married; became a doctor of clinical psychology in the US; and wrote "Billy", about her husband. She's nobody's fool.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
She's nobody's fool.
I hope you are talking about Pamela!
Old 12-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Administrator

Pics 1.12.2006

Sarah at the 4th Annual New York AIDS Film Festival: The Red Ball held at the New York Public Library in Bryant Park New Yorck City, USA - 01.12.06 - wenn:

Sarah 1 Sarah 2
Old 12-03-2006, 06:53 AM
Royal Highness

i'm always completely skeptical about these soul baring interviews. the media does their thing and gets the public all wound up by telling them their going hear "never before revealed" information and then when the interview's aired we're all saying there was nothing we hadn't heard before.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:24 PM
Administrator

Pics 5.12.2006

After the birthday party and Sarah's attendance at the concert, Sarah and her girls met at Cipriani Restaurant in Mayfair, London:
Bea Sarah with Bea and Eugenie all three
Old 12-06-2006, 05:02 PM
Courtier

Another dangerously plunging and revealing neckline for Princess Beatrice. She's definitively Sarah's girl .

Closed Thread

Tags
fergie, sarah duchess of york