The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 12:06 PM
Aristocracy

This year, Sarah is not on Andrew's Christmas card:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

But there are supposedly eight more pictures sent out from inside it that I have not seen.

Old 12-22-2006, 12:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
You are most welcome, corazon. I found some more pics of them after the play and among these there are some where you can see her smiling, take a look especially at pic 3, corazon
Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3

thanks again, Ice, yes in the pic 3 she is smilling, great for her! becuase she in all the photos are so serius

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 12-22-2006, 01:18 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks as always, Iceflower, for the pictures. Sarah looks a bit washed out, maybe over her concern for her friend who lost her son recently. The girls look great! Pss Eugenie is really quite attractive, though I still don't see any resemblence to her and any other members of her family. Glad to see you have photos of her smiling. Maybe she doesn't smile 'cuz of the braces. Beatrice is beautiful as ever. Thanks again.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:20 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGoalHighDreams
This year, Sarah is not on Andrew's Christmas card:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

But there are supposedly eight more pictures sent out from inside it that I have not seen.
Thanks for the link, HGHD. I saw this yesterday and thought it a bit unusual Sarah wasn't included this year. Maybe now the girls are growing up they'll be seen on cards with each parent separately. I think the turban photo is a bit nutty, but funny. The girls look a bit embarassed, though. I sure would be if that were my father.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

in the newspapaer said that the card incled 8 photos and 1 is sarah, but don't was published
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 12-23-2006, 11:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Fergie's girls see in New Year with the Queen...of cocaine
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...cc=picbox&ct=5

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...ine/article.do
Old 12-24-2006, 02:15 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1981
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...cc=picbox&ct=5

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...ine/article.do
Well, I can't say I'm too shocked. Sarah does love that high end partying crowd. I find it odd that she'd spark up a "friendship" w Kate Moss at all, but stranger things have happened in Sarah's world, I suppose. Let's just pray she (Kate) doesn't bring along that idiot boyfriend of hers. And what's with that bizarre picture of Kate and Sarah that accompanies the article. The whole thing just reeks of yet another cheap over-the-top bad choice in judgment.
Old 12-24-2006, 02:42 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella
...The whole thing just reeks of yet another cheap over-the-top bad choice in judgment.
I guess we could go through the guest list of every private event and pick out the persons to whom we have moral objection, and tar the other guests by assocaition.

The article states Sarah will be staying in a villa at a private resort along with others who will also be renting villas (among them Kate Moss).
At the bottom of the article it's mentioned that others within the social circle of David Tang who will be there include, apart from Sarah and Kate Moss, "Hoteliers Lord and Lady Weinberg... and the Keswick family, who own the 300million Jardine Matheson empire."

So, just like the rest of us, Sarah has a varied circle of friends and acquaintances. No need for an overdose of moral self-righteousness over this holiday.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:41 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
The article states Sarah will be staying in a villa at a private resort along with others who will also be renting villas (among them Kate Moss).

So, just like the rest of us, Sarah has a varied circle of friends and acquaintances. No need for an overdose of moral self-righteousness over this holiday.
I did notice the mention of other guests and their families. And that gave me a moment's pause. However, not to sound too self-righteous, but I think Sarah's love of media attention (and Kate is someone who attracts media attention whether good or bad) will have her surrounding herself more with ppl like Kate rather than wealthy middle-age holiday-goers and their families. And if she were alone, vacationing like the rest of us so to speak, I don't think anyone would really have a problem with it. It's just when she brings her daughters along (and I know Beatrice is 18 now) people stop and wonder. They are royal princesses after all and while I know they can't be shielded (nor should they be) from the "real world", I just don't think ~ in my humble opinion ~ that they should be linked to someone like Kate Moss and worse, that boyfriend of hers. Not at this point in their lives. They'll have plenty of time for celeb parties later, they're still young and impressionable now. My feeling: I think Sarah should have taken them on a nice New Year vacation someplace else.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:15 PM
Courtier

Nobody is better than nobody.
People make mistakes during their lives, no-one is perfect!
I know Sarah isn't stupid or something, I'm sure she has the power of talking about things(as drugs) with her daughters and warn them.
She would never let her daughters have a too deep friendship with Kate, and if Kate is friend with Sarah she would never do drugs(or something like that) with the girls around.
But I DO NOT understand why Sarah needs so much attention doing these kinds of things.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Closed thread

Time to close this thread and start a new one.
The new thread for the Current Events of Sarah, Duchess of York can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed!

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Closed Thread

Tags
fergie, sarah duchess of york