Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 5: June-September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah takes each of her girls on vacation alone with her at the end of each summer.

I like Eugenie's outfit on the beach, it's very beach-appropriate. Sarah just looks hot in black! (Like in hot weather....:cool: :rolleyes: )

HighGoalHighDreams said:
Sarah takes each of her girls on vacation alone with her at the end of each summer.
why is she doing it? why don't they go together?

She always has taken them on seperate vacations but they also go on family vacations. It's because she wants to spend some time alone with each of them- that is a big thing for her.

I think Sarah is not stupid, she knows what parties she can take her girls to
I'm sure she does the best she can to be a good mum :ROFLMAO:

I think Sarah is not stupid, she knows what parties she can take her girls to
I'm sure she does the best she can to be a good mum :ROFLMAO:
Good mothers in my opinion don't drag their girls to parties given by convicted felons, no matter how rich and famous.

Sean P. Combs is of a doubtful character in terms of reputation.
He's been convicted of gun crimes, has several kids out of wedlock with several different women, is heavily connected with the drug world, etc. I would hardly call that doubtful!

< ed slagging >

I know it's harsh, but she seriously aggravates and deserves every ounce of criticism she gets.

Last edited by a moderator:
HighGoalHighDreams said:
She always has taken them on seperate vacations but they also go on family vacations. It's because she wants to spend some time alone with each of them- that is a big thing for her.
My mother did this with my sisters and I (personal dinners/short vacations) when we were young and it was always very nice. Very memorable. I hope Beatrice & Eugenie are able to look back fondly of their alone time w their mother.

I think she's just trying to be "cool" and spend some time with her daughters,
You guys are so hard to Sarah, sometimes she doesn't do the right thing
but I'm sure her intentions are the best. Especially with her daughters, she wants the best for them, I'm sure of it.

P. Diddy has two children (although he claims the first born of his girlfriend), and yes with TWO different women. Since Prince Albert has the same.....I don't think we will hold this against him :)

I believe the security of both Princesses is provided by the British government, and I am almost Positive that Sarah/Andrew and the agents that guard them don't do anything on the fly...but rather have a schedule of events of where each Princess will be. That being the case...if the royals had an issue with the girls being at P. Diddy's party. Safety or dubious characters withstanding...I am sure they would have said something.

On another note..I must say I love it when both girls go casual..they definitely look their age and don't OVERDO it. Hopefully, this sense of fashion will one day impact their dress up look.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, and I still stand by mine - Sarah is showing very poor judgement by introducing her girls to the celebrity & showbiz circus which is full of parties, alcohol and drugs. And that she takes one of them to Diddy's party is for me completely outrageous, a princess should not be honouring such a man by attending his party, it's just wrong to me.

For those who don't know how wild the parties are in St Tropez in the summer, I suggest you look around at some of the social & entertainment sites. Then tell us that it's a good place for a young woman to be...

Beatrice and Eugenie should be with people their own ages, go to parties with them, not their mother. But it seems as Sarah is trying to become a friend instead of a mother to them. A mother can be both, but the maternal role should always be the most obvious one.

must say Iv never really rated sarah much , so it doesnt really suprise me what she does really .

GrandDuchess said:
Everyone has the right to their own opinion, and I still stand by mine - Sarah is showing very poor judgement by introducing her girls to the celebrity & showbiz circus which is full of parties, alcohol and drugs. And that she takes one of them to Diddy's party is for me completely outrageous, a princess should not be honouring such a man by attending his party, it's just wrong to me.

For those who don't know how wild the parties are in St Tropez in the summer, I suggest you look around at some of the social & entertainment sites. Then tell us that it's a good place for a young woman to be...

Beatrice and Eugenie should be with people their own ages, go to parties with them, not their mother. But it seems as Sarah is trying to become a friend instead of a mother to them. A mother can be both, but the maternal role should always be the most obvious one.

I couldnt agree more. I was thinking the same thing. its shocking. she's not being a good mother. Fergie also seems increasingly determined to vicariously use her daughter's royal status to advance herself.

I just hope that as the girls grow older they will-while still honoring her as their mother- put an end to Fergie's barnicle-like behavior.

Duchess said:
i have to agree. i know it's not the most reliable but here's a bit to back up our opinions.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=398825&in_page_id=1879

This article pretty much sums it up IMO. But the reason why there are half a dozen young men (young enough to be her own sons) hanging on her every word has nothing to do with all the "work she's had done" but the fact that she's 1) famous with her jet-set ways 2) wealthy - or at least travels in that crowd and (perhaps most important) 3) is mother to two royal princesses whom I'm sure most guys (esp. those social climbing pretty boys) would love to hook up with. I hope Sarah's not fool enough to believe people really care about HER as a person.

Sarah shopping in St Tropez - it's quite hard to like her outfit :p but well, she seems to feel comfortable wearing it..:)

23mtz52.jpg

(dpa via Bunte)

It looks like she had a swimsuit on underneath a cover up. It's very beachy.

I think so as well, Incas :) Today I found two more close ups from the day she was photographed together with Eugenie - Sarah is actually always friendly towards the press :) :

23rl9br.jpg
23rlc1x.jpg

(polfoto)

Of course she is - if she wasn't she could say goodbye to her spokeperson jobs and what else can she do besides being a popular in the press?

Thanks for the pictures, Iceflower. I never thought Sarah was a pretty woman but she was always "natural". Now with all her nips and tucks, I think she looks unnatural. I wish she'd have left things alone. In these pictures she looks rather nice. I wish she'd find a nice guy. The problem w being her, though, is she'll probably always wonder if he likes her for HER or if he likes her for who she is. Sad.

I think that the kids want to be where the parents are whereever that is jet set or not. And andrew also socializes in that area. It is just more connections for the girls in later life.They seem to be being raised well by sarah and andrew they should have no problem.

Very small, but nice..

"The Duchess of York and her daughters, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie attended the final of Lexus International Polo Tournament in Sotogrande, the summer resort where they are spending their holidays., 08/27/2006."

2621q3s.jpg
2621vtz.jpg
2621w5h.jpg
2621wjp.jpg

(picturedesk)

the girls are hthe both half andrew half sarah!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

More great pictures, Iceflower. Pss. Eugenie is a big girl for her age.

I would never wear a dress like that red one to a polo match. I don't happen to like it, but it's also not something that fits in on the polo scene.

One more pic from brunopress :) :
26231c6.jpg

While searching for some more pics I also found the following pic dated 12.08.06, I wonder if it really is a new one??!:

"Summertime in the Hamptons August 12, 2006, Southampton, New York, USA: Nello's Summertime in the Hamptons draws many of the glitterati.///Sarah Ferguson. Credit: Joan Jedell / Polaris"
26235ad.jpg

(profimedia)

they look really relaxed. its nice to seem them when their on vacation and enjoy themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom