Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 4: January-June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
qui mal y pense said:
I am surprised that Sara let her daughter wear that blue dress. Didn't her days of being attacked by the press teach her anything?!
I think, Beatrice is at an age where she decides for herself and she has a mother who wants to have happy girls even if she maybe has different opinions about certain things ;)

Well her daughter won't be too happy when the press start treating her the way they did her mother.

Thanks for the link, fanletizia. Does anyone know how many books Sarah has written untill today- all those Budgie, diet books and so on, I think I've lost track ;)

qui mal y pense said:
I am surprised that Sara let her daughter wear that blue dress. Didn't her days of being attacked by the press teach her anything?!
totally agree with you on that! why would anyone let their 16 yr old daughter wear something cut so low???

new pics

"Sarah Ferguson Duchess of York at the 2006 Cipriani/Deutsche Bank Concert Series to benefit amfAR held at Cipriani Wall Street New York City USA - 17.05.06":
10e330i.jpg
10e332t.jpg

"Britain's Princess Beatrice (L) and her mother Sarah Ferguson arrive for a pre-World Cup party at the Herfordshire home of David and Victoria Beckham in southern England May 21 2006":
10e33hv.jpg

10e3k3c.jpg
10e3k8k.jpg

(Newscom, WENN)

Last edited:
sarah looks great. love her hair like that!

I agree with you two, Duchess and lady_windsor, plus: she looks quite fresh and younger with that hair style :)
I found another pic of the arrival at the Beckham party:

10gxrgi.jpg

(AP via Yahoo)

iceflower said:
I agree with you two, Duchess and lady_windsor, plus: she looks quite fresh and younger with that hair style :)I found another pic of the arrival at the Beckham party:
i'm sorry but i think Beatrice looks like a child trying to look like an adult.

Last edited by a moderator:
qui mal y pense said:
She looks like she's gained weight and it wouldn't be a bad thing if she had a face lift. It looks like she and Andrew HAD to divorce after her charades but Andrew still wanted her so they still live together. Neither have been linked romantically with others in a big way in years. It seems to work for them and especially for their kids, which is nice. I think she works hard, (well, as hard as a rich spoiled person knows how to anyway) and doesn't seem to get That much publicity that you could say that she takes advantage of her royal connections.

< ed: Warren > Sarah is no better no worse and it is Andrew's choice as to whom he wishes to live.

Last edited by a moderator:
i read a story earlier (monday i think) about how great the party was going to be (inspite of the wether) and now they're saying how it was all falling apart!

selrahc4 said:
Sarah did not conduct herself very well, if this account is true.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=387339&in_page_id=1773

excerpt: "Princess Beatrice was not impressed at all and was rolling her eyes at her mother's behaviour."
I dont believe one bit about what they've said about Sarah..perhaps there was a little flirting going on but the press make such a big deal out of it. I think Sarah is far more sensible than that

It's a typical tabloid story ;) And even if Beatrice has rolled her eyes at her mother, that's quite normal, I think everybody did or does so with his or her parents one day ;)

the think that is strange is why was Beatrice there? a little young to be going to a party like this isn't she?

For years now Sarah has gotten the proverbial short end of the stick in anything she says or does. She has proven her worth and paid her dues over the years, but still the press/media, and some people dump on her and trash her every chance they get.
I believe she has changed. And maybe she did drink too much? And maybe she did flirt with David Beckham! So what! At least he was not caught sucking her toes! It was totally innocent. And as for his wife throwing nasty looks at Sarah, at least Sarah was flirting with him in front of her and not behind her back!
And as for Beatrice, I'm with the above poster! She is still a little too young to be at such a party. But maybe Sarah wanted to expose her to such a situation when she was around to supervise it?? And as for Beatrice rolling her eyes at her mothers behavior, show me a teenager who has not or will not at one time or another roll their eyes or think their parents are embarrasing.

CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 25: Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, and actor Robin Williams participate in the auction at "Cinema Against AIDS 2006", the annual event in aid of amfAR (American Foundation for AIDS Research) at Le Moulin de Mougins during the 59th International Cannes Film Festival May 25, 2006 in Cannes, France.

From gettyimages

Attachments

• 71050757.jpg
    71050757.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 260
  • 71050760.jpg
    71050760.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 234
  • 71051206.jpg
    71051206.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 279
  • 71051207.jpg
    71051207.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 312
  • 71051764.jpg
    71051764.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,602
  • 71052163.jpg
    71052163.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 338
  • 71052235.jpg
    71052235.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 239
  • 71052241.jpg
    71052241.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 215
  • 71052268.jpg
    71052268.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 216
Amira said:
CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 25: Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, and actor Robin Williams participate in the auction at "Cinema Against AIDS 2006", the annual event in aid of amfAR (American Foundation for AIDS Research) at Le Moulin de Mougins during the 59th International Cannes Film Festival May 25, 2006 in Cannes, France.

From gettyimages

The color suites her.;) :) She looks nice.

She looks sooo beautiful :)
the dress is perfect for her:rolleyes:

Amira said:

From gettyimages

she looks nice and more colour of clothing

The comedian and the Duchess. Robin Williams and Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, during a beneficial auction of the world of the cinema in please the patients of AIDS in Mougins, France.

from www.20minutos.es

Attachments

• 442369.jpg
    442369.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 160
I love the dress..it is just the best colour on her. I have to say i do prefer it to the black which she usually wear. She seems to be looking youger to me every time we see her again

Me too I love the colour on her, I've seen some reports about the auction on TV and they filmed her decollete a bit too close and unfavourable, but well, she looks great nevertheless. Here are two pics without watermarks:

10qxhc1.jpg
10qxj51.jpg

(Gettyimages)

msleiman said:
Has Sarah had a face lift? Her face looks like it has had something do to it. Very different. :eek:

Just look at her frozen eyes and compare them with the more human and natural stare her daugther has next to her. I believe it could be that damn Botox everybody is using these days that makes the eyes mortician style creepy and stiff. Liker if the eyes were only able to stare at the front with no eyebrow movement whatsoever.

Last edited:
And if Posh did not have enough with the Spanish ladies that are after Beckman, here comes the Duchess...

Posh's fury as Fergie flirts with Beckham
by KATIE HAMPSON, Mail online 09:09am 23rd May 2006

There will have been a few sore heads in the showbusiness world yesterday morning after the Beckhams' extravagant 'Full Length and Fabulous' party. The Duchess of York, for example, will remember the evening with toe-curling embarrassment.

As Victoria Beckham struggled to hide her disappointment, after a lacklustre guest list and atrocious weather left her charity party crumbling around her, there was one person who was most definitely enjoying the occasion - Sarah Ferguson. Fergie is said to have enjoyed rather too much of the free champagne and infuriated her hostess by flirting with David Beckham...One party-goer observed: "Fergie was the worse for wear and she was flirting with David, being very tactile and giggly and swishing her hair and batting her eyelids. Victoria did not look very impressed - she was giving her the daggers...
...The duchess eventually got the message - but then came the embarrassment of the dancefloor. "She moved onto the dance floor and was doing some very funky Beyonce-style moves. But Princess Beatrice was not impressed at all and was rolling her eyes at her mother's behaviour." :cool:

Last edited:
the more photos i see of sarah the more i'm convinced that she has indeed had some kind of cosmetic surgery.

Duchess said:
the more photos i see of sarah the more i'm convinced that she has indeed had some kind of cosmetic surgery.

Sadly, I must agree with that. She looks a but unnatural, imo. Suppose Toledo is right, it might be botox. :(

Avalon said:
Sadly, I must agree with that. She looks a but unnatural, imo. Suppose Toledo is right, it might be botox. :(

yes, around the eyes and mouth. her smile looks stiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom