Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 3: August 2005-January 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad she survived Balmoral

I'm so glad Sarah Ferguson survived the time at Balmoral - good for her! I read that she's house-hunting and won't be moving in with Andrew to the Queen Mum's former residence in Windsor. But at least they're still close - always admired them for keeping such a close relationship. And who knows, maybe one day?

Oh no!, she back in black.

Sarah was on an episode of "While You Were Out", a home remodeling show in TLC, a cable network. She was in a town near Chicago for a charity. The group was remodeling a house for a foster mother of eight or nine children. She was very hands on helping with the work being done. I think it may be a re-run.

I wish I could have see it but our satilite is down.

... a few more pics of Sarah at the Lexus polo silver Cup in Spain ...

Colourpress

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 421
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 471
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 358
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 293
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 365
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 3,699
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 361
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 335
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_16-8-2005_pg9_2

‘Fergie’ not moving in with Prince Andrew

The Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, is not about to move in with her ex-husband Prince Andrew, her spokeswoman said Saturday, despite an apparent thaw in relations with the British royal family.

“The Duchess of York is not moving into Royal Lodge. She will of course spend time there with her children but she is looking for her own house,” the spokeswoman said.

I'm afraid that Fergie's shadow and presence in Andrew's life will prevent him from ever finding love again. Who with her right mind would want to have her around her new husband or be compared to her in every tabloids.

Princess BellyFlop said:
I'm afraid that Fergie's shadow and presence in Andrew's life will prevent him from ever finding love again. Who with her right mind would want to have her around her new husband or be compared to her in every tabloids.

That's what I thought, too. She has maintained a huge presence in his life apparently.

rchainho said:
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_16-8-2005_pg9_2

‘Fergie’ not moving in with Prince Andrew

The Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, is not about to move in with her ex-husband Prince Andrew, her spokeswoman said Saturday, despite an apparent thaw in relations with the British royal family.

“The Duchess of York is not moving into Royal Lodge. She will of course spend time there with her children but she is looking for her own house,” the spokeswoman said.

Doesn't she have a house yet? :confused:

http://people.monstersandcritics.com/royalwatch/article_1041643.php/Duchess_of_York_denies_she_is_moving_in_with_Prince_Andrew

Duchess of York denies she is [font=Verdana,Arial]moving[/font] in with Prince Andrew

Aug 16, 2005, 14:34 GMT http://corp.monstersandcritics.com/article_3947.php Britain's Duchess of York has slammed rumours she is moving in with ex-husband Prince Andrew.

Recent reports claimed Sarah Ferguson was planning to join her former husband when he [font=Verdana,Arial]moves[/font] into the late Queen Mother's home, the Royal Lodge at
Windsor.

Sarah in Hong Kong.

Hi,

Here are some pictures of Sarah that I took back in 1994 when she visited Hong Kong.They're not very good but at least she's in the picture.

Attachments

• 1s.jpg
    1s.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 416
  • 1sa.jpg
    1sa.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 403
  • sarah3.jpg
    sarah3.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 372
iowabelle said:
That's what I thought, too. She has maintained a huge presence in his life apparently.

They have mutually maintained a huge presence in each others' lives I feel. Not only have they done it for the sake of their children, I truly feel they love each other and have a fondness that will never fade. This is one marriage that might have worked if the "grey men" had been more of a proper guidance and Andrew wasn't off to sea all the time!! Sarah should have seen the disaster coming with him being away all the time.

tiaraprin said:
Sarah should have seen the disaster coming with him being away all the time.

I think a lot of couples entering marriages with high hopes and over confidence, believing the idea that love conquers all.

Incas said:
I think a lot of couples entering marriages with high hopes and over confidence, believing the idea that love conquers all.

That is true, love does put blinders on and Sarah being so insecure saw Andrew's love as a way to boost her self esteem. All these other men did not want her, but Andrew did, the son of a Queen!

Princess BellyFlop said:

I think that if Andrew did not enjoy her shadow somewhat he would have removed her presense from his life as much as he could without hurting his children. I think deep down he enjoys her company and still loves her dearly, if he really wanted to find new love and remarry he has had ample time to do so...but why would he when every woman he meets he doesn't love nearly as much as he did Sarah. :p I don't think he wants to remarry, and I think your right about any woman not wanting to be compared to her in the tabloids and have her around all the time, but any mature adult who truly loved Andrew would have to understand that she would always be around - they are forever bound by thier children.

Has she found a house of her own yet? She lost 3 precious days at Balmoral while she could have been searching.

I think they won't move in togehter again. Although it is refreshing to see divorced couples having more than an cool co-existance.

Who knows? The tabloids aren't above indulging in fairly major exaggeration.

I doubt the Queen said that. Even if she did she was in the privacy of her home. They apparently still have major discretion problems with their staff. Poor Windsors!

If Sarah talked about diet and horoscop for three days, I wouldn't blame the Queen. :eek:
But tabloids always exaggerate. After all we don't even know if there's anything true.

Yesterday I saw a short report in German television that
Sarah was planning to write a new autobiography. This
time she wanted to concentrate on the moments she
shared with Diana - if that report is right, I'm looking
forward to what she has to tell :)

I dunno if thats very wise...i mean istn that the same kinda thing Paul Burrel tried to do in his book that got princes william and harry upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom