Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 3: August 2005-January 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in infanta board (http://members5.boardhost.com/Infanta/) poster roxana posted today that sarah ferguson was in argentina doing charity this week sometime (she doesn't say when exactly). apparently it was a short and privayte trip and no one knew about her being there appart from a (seems to me) little tv programme called magaly tv. they interviewed her and she answered that she went to south america to do some charity events and (as it was the same time when maxima of the netherlands went to argentina) that she wasn't able to see her as maxima had a really busy schedule. she didn't say anything else and asked the reporter to respect her privacy as it was a private trip that she was doing. apparently she flew from lima, peru, so i assume she was there as well doing some charity events.

Images de Sarah in Peru with an argentine bussines man, Alan Faena

from abaca

Attachments

• 438496.jpg
    438496.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 237
  • 438497.jpg
    438497.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 275
  • 438498.jpg
    438498.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 194
  • 438499.jpg
    438499.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 190
  • 438500.jpg
    438500.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 176
i wonder if she'll meet Maxima & Willem-Alexander as they are in argentina at the moment as well.
but, then again, i never recall they're ever friends or meet each other, or have they?

yeh, I also really doubt they would meet, i don't think they are friends. Sarah separated from Andrew in 1992, so I don't even think she even met Maxima, of course we never know...but i doubt it

It seems that Sarah was with Prince Andrew at Elton Johns civil ceremony party!:)

Skydragon said:
It seems that Sarah was with Prince Andrew at Elton Johns civil ceremony party!:)

yes, i read that also. ;)
apparently they went in through private entrance or something that's why we don't see them arriving like the other guests. :(

WHY OH WHY CAN"T THEY GET BACK TOGETHER!???!!!

I know Sarah can't conform to the royal life style, and they have a different kind of love now...but it would make me (and I am sure their girls) very happy!

funky duchess !!

December 6, 2005
Sarah Ferguson, called Fergie, duchess of York, watches in company of the businessman Alan Faena, the Palermo Polo open 2005 in Buenos Aires, Argentina
(photos from dpa)

Attachments

• 007101_5.jpg
    007101_5.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 205
  • 007301_4.jpg
    007301_4.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 207
  • 007401_4.jpg
    007401_4.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 007901_4.jpg
    007901_4.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 008101_4.jpg
    008101_4.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 008601_4.jpg
    008601_4.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 175
  • 008801_4.jpg
    008801_4.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 188
  • 008901_4.jpg
    008901_4.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 202
  • 009301_4.jpg
    009301_4.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 185
  • 009401_4.jpg
    009401_4.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 209
Christmas shopping

Sarah and her girls shopping in London - 22.12.2005

jzv1nt.jpg
jzv1qa.jpg
jzv33s.jpg
jzv38k.jpg

(olycom)

from hola.es

Sarah Ferguson is interviewed in person in the New York television

the Duchess of York was the star of a program of the American television. Sarah Ferguson spoke on her ex- husband, Prince Andrew of England, with which she maintains an excellent relation, although clarified that the flame of the love between both could never be revived.

Attachments

• ferguson.jpg
    ferguson.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 204
does anyone know which programm she was on? what did she say?

Martine said:
does anyone know which programm she was on? what did she say?

the Tony Danza show. its basically a talk show with lots of softball celebrity interviews. Tony Danza used to act in sitcoms.

purple_platinum said:
from hola.es

Sarah Ferguson is interviewed in person in the New York television

the Duchess of York was the star of a program of the American television. Sarah Ferguson spoke on her ex- husband, Prince Andrew of England, with which she maintains an excellent relation, although clarified that the flame of the love between both could never be revived.
Thank you for that pic and the information, purple.
Wonder why she showed him her boots :D And that comment towards the flame of love may be the final answer to that never ending questions if there's a future for Sarah and Andrew as a reunited couple..

iceflower said:
:D And that comment towards the flame of love may be the final answer to that never ending questions if there's a future for Sarah and Andrew as a reunited couple..

Sweet music to my ears

crisiñaki said:
Alan Faena is WAY hotter than Andrew;)
I'll second that! That said, Alan and the Duchess seem to be in a 'just friends' mode, am I right? Anyone know? but I'd just love a funky new boyfriend for Sarah!

Sarah still the duchess of york?
yes I'm stupid in tittle stuff :p

She's Sarah, Duchess of York, but without the HRH.

Harry's polo shirt said:
Sarah Ferguson Would Love To Rekindle Prince Andrew Affair

Sarah Ferguson - who divorced her royal husband in 1996 - http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/126972004.htm
wow, they only divorced in '96, the same year as did Diana and Charles/future King George? Why did they wait for so many years? Wasn't 1992 the 'Annus Horribilis'?!:confused:

And as for Sarah telling Tony Danza about that she doesn't think the flame of love between her and Andrew could be rekindled, interesting she's saying that, especially if, as the gossip papers here have reported, that at Elton John's party she and Andrew held court as if still married! Ah, old habits die hard, I guess! ;)

princess olga said:
wow, they only divorced in '96, the same year as did Diana and Charles/future King George? Why did they wait for so many years? Wasn't 1992 the 'Annus Horribilis'?!:confused:

And as for Sarah telling Tony Danza about that she doesn't think the flame of love between her and Andrew could be rekindled, interesting she's saying that, especially if, as the gossip papers here have reported, that at Elton John's party she and Andrew held court as if still married! Ah, old habits die hard, I guess! ;)

yes, sarah and diana separate and divorce the same years 1992-1996

princess olga said:

Or manipulation talents are still in good shape.

I honestly don't believe that they have ever stopped loving each other, but there are a lot other things than love to make a marriage work: common interests, share time; and they didn't have that, so a divorce was the best option, Andrew and Sarah are much better off as friends and parents than anything else and I think neither one would get in a serious relationship again because the bond they have may not be found in anyone else; I wish all divorced couples would be as civilized as them (with Alexandra and Joachim of course)

New pics

From Gettyimages: 15.01.2006
"FL: Sarah Ferguson Attends Opening Day At International Polo Club Palm Beach"

ke7vdk.jpg
ke7x8l.jpg
ke7xg7.jpg
ke7xn6.jpg

sarah is a very beautiful women, very natural, thanks iceflower for posted the photos!

That's a nice coat! I love the embroidery on it. :)

thanks iceflower, sarah is loverly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom