Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 3: August 2005-January 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone suscribe Majest MAgazine? im thinking of buying a copy but is it worth it?

Happy happy birthday Sarah! Have a great day!

how ols is she now!?

A nice new pic of Sarah in New York 19.10.2005 (dpa)

Attachments

• 19oct05.jpg
    19oct05.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,963
is sarah's birthday on oct 15? i've always adored sarah...she's so real and natural...nothing phony about this lady. one thing confuses me though...didn't HM give her some help settling her debts, back several years ago?

Duchess said:
is sarah's birthday on oct 15? i've always adored sarah...she's so real and natural...nothing phony about this lady. one thing confuses me though...didn't HM give her some help settling her debts, back several years ago?

There have been rumours of help from Her Majesty but Sarah did settle all if not the vast majority of it herself. It was certainly not paid off for her.

New Pics!

1.11.2005: Sarah at a concert of Beyonce in New York.
Remember having seen that dress before?! :)

favcsi.jpg
favcyg.jpg

fave9w.jpg

(dpa)

I love her in green. She looks FABULOUS!

Zonk1189 said:
I love her in green. She looks FABULOUS!
I think so, too! Green is still one of the best colours for beautiful women with red hair :)

That's a major piece of necklace. Surprising she only wore stud earrings, not something long to match the necklace.

Sarah on Seeing Charles and Camilla in NYC. . . .

I liked what Sarah said to reporters when asked why she was not at MOMA when Charles and Camilla had their soiree. "They don't need me there, they can see me in England" was her response!! Good Going Sarah!!

tiaraprin said:
I liked what Sarah said to reporters when asked why she was not at MOMA when Charles and Camilla had their soiree. "They don't need me there, they can see me in England" was her response!! Good Going Sarah!!

Very diplomatic. She, as always, looks fantastic in the photos.

great dress- not the best fit, a little tight around the hips. Gorgeous necklace. Way to go girlfriend!

sarah looks positively stunning in those pics! and the statement about the POW and DOC was so lovely. She looks great and she so positive about her former in laws! great example to her daughters!

i discovered now these photos of Sarah Ferguson and Princess Beatrice, on a yacht while vacationing in Saint Tropez, southern France on August 7, 2005.

Landov

Attachments

• X00192_10.jpg
    X00192_10.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 268
  • X00196_9.jpg
    X00196_9.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 286
  • X00200_9.jpg
    X00200_9.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 266
  • X00201_10.jpg
    X00201_10.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 247
  • X00206_9.jpg
    X00206_9.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 415
  • X00208_9.jpg
    X00208_9.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 325
  • X00209_9.jpg
    X00209_9.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 328
  • X00212_9.jpg
    X00212_9.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 422
What was Sarah thinking???????????????

Well I'm sure she wasn't thinking that the paparazzi was taking pictures of her buns. Poor Fergie, it'll never end for her!

Your funny ladywindsor!I think Fergie looks fabulous!!!

lashinka2002 said:
Your funny ladywindsor!I think Fergie looks fabulous!!!
considering she is like 40 something she is in good shape...i wouldnt want paparazis to take pics of mi bum wen imnot aware though...she seems like she has a good sense of humor

rchainho said:
i discovered now these photos of Sarah Ferguson and Princess Beatrice, on a yacht while vacationing in Saint Tropez, southern France on August 7, 2005.

Landov

ughhh!!!! that is too awful. really. she should be more careful. she knows paparazzi follow her everywhere.

i'm glad these photos don't seem to have been widely published.

i just love this lady. she's wonderful!

I always thought she rocked!! I still have the tabloid magazine covers from 1985 announcing her engagement to Andrew.

The woman showed the royals the meaning of the word survivor.

She doesn't just survive, but thrives. She has shown how a person can make mistakes, big ones. But more importantly, she learned from those mistakes and pick herself up again and move on.

Incas said:
She doesn't just survive, but thrives. She has shown how a person can make mistakes, big ones. But more importantly, she learned from those mistakes and pick herself up again and move on.
Sarah's post-divorce life has become a tale of redemption! From "toe-sucking Fergie" to a professional and successful working mother. Two immaculately raised daughters, and perhaps the most civil and adult relationship with her ex-husband in living memory.

She has redeemed herself from abject humiliation: waking up at Balmoral to find the rest of the Royal Family looking at the newspapers with herself splashed over the front pages, in glorious colour and telephoto lens close-up, engaged in the now notorious "toe-sucking" incident. How would you feel? What would you say? It's a great credit to her strength of character that she could still come out on top after that - I bet she still has nightmares about that particular breakfast.

Another thing which impresses about Sarah is that she has never blamed anyone but herself for the problems she encountered. In every interview I have seen of her she is quite definite in saying that she alone was responsible for her actions, and there are no excuses. That's brave, and classy.

portergirl said:
I'm so glad Sarah Ferguson survived the time at Balmoral - good for her! I read that she's house-hunting and won't be moving in with Andrew to the Queen Mum's former residence in Windsor. But at least they're still close - always admired them for keeping such a close relationship. And who knows, maybe one day?

They showed such respect for one another in the sense that neither has ever said a bad thing about the other to the public. :)

The romantic in mean still wishes they would re-marry one day.

Last edited:
rchainho said:

Landov

Oh dear! Those pics are not the most flattering of the Duchess. :D

I have to agree with you Warren...she has always taken full blame for all her problems. I think that is why she is slowly being allowed back into the Royal Fold even if the invitations come from the Queen only and not the other members of the Royal Family.

Stella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom