The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 12:10 PM
Courtier

isnt the dutchess on some sort of diet...would she eat the sandwich while on this diet...however i must say...it would be cool having a sandwich named after you...a brand of honey is named after me...and there is also a belly dance named after me

Old 06-30-2005, 11:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho
Will Fergie ever forgive herself? Wednesday, 15 June 2005

By Natalie Clark and Rebecca English
Daily Mail June 11 2005
http://www.royalarchive.com/index.ph...d=859&Itemid=2

Old 06-30-2005, 04:26 PM
Serene Highness

I don't' think she's behaving that badly!
Old 07-01-2005, 08:40 AM
Gentry

From UK Press

June 30th, 2005

The Duchess of York at the Revolution & Revelation - a Russian Art Sale' preview evening
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fergie_Russian_Gala_1-UKP.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	164828   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fergie_Russian_Gala_2-UKP.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	164829   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fergie_Russian_Gala_3-UKP.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	164830   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fergie_Russian_Gala_4-UKP.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	164831  

Name:	Fergie_Russian_Gala_6-UKP.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	164832   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fergie_Russian_Gala_5-UKP.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	164833  
Old 07-01-2005, 08:47 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
I agree the fishnet stockings actually look good....and with those cool shoes...
Jimmy Choos. :)
Old 07-01-2005, 09:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by agisele
Jimmy Choos. :)
oh....she was part of the '4 inches' book right? omg...all those pics are amazing everyone looks absolutely gorgeous and even more gorgeous are the shoessssss!!!!
Old 07-01-2005, 03:58 PM
Aristocracy

She looks great, but she needs to lay off the dark colours.
Old 07-04-2005, 01:47 PM
Heir Apparent

HELLO MAGAZINE ARTICLES

Gunilla Von Bismarck's fancy dress parties are nearly as legendary as the striking blonde aristocrat herself. And when it came to inaugurate her spectacular new mansion in Marbella, Spain, the socialite did not disappoint, throwing a masquerade ball featuring a roster of royal guests ranging from the king of Sweden to the Duchess of York....

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...bismarckparty/
Old 07-17-2005, 10:39 AM
Royal Highness

1,2.From gettyimages.com~The Duchess of York w/ her daughters at the Veuve Clicquot Gold Cup finals.

from hellomagazine.com

3.York Girls Add Some Glitz to Polo's Gold Cup

York girls add some glitz to polo's Gold Cup
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	53248629.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	170073   Click image for larger version

Name:	53248638.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	170074  
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2005, 05:14 PM
Heir Apparent

MIRROR NEWSPAPER ARTICLES

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obje...name_page.html

18 July 2005
FERGIE'S FROCK FLOCK
FERGIE showed she's at last top of the frocks during a summer outing with her girls.

Daughters Beatrice, 16, and Eugenie, 15, also wore dresses fit for princesses for a day out at Cowdray Park Polo Club in Midhurst, Surrey. The Duchess of York, 45, and the princesses posed for photographers at the Veuve Cliquot Gold Cup British open polo championship. Beatrice is cover girl for society bible Tatler's September issue - perhaps just pipping her mum at the post.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:28 PM
Serene Highness

I"m sorry those dress are hideous--see any almost anything Charlotte Casirighi wears for cute frocks.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:22 PM
Royal Highness

I wish she and Andrew would remarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho
Old 07-18-2005, 06:36 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the pix. Fergie's style has improved. Beatrice and Eugenie are really pretty young girls. Their dresses are not too bad, but I do also think they need to hire a stylist to update their image a lot more. Their style needs to be more young, modern, stylish, and hip. But I'm sure in time this will happen. Its nice to see them all together.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:37 PM
Nobility

The girls' dresses are so unflattering! They always seem to wear clothes which are too old for them, too tight, or just plain unflattering. Can't someone steer them away from those clothes? Sarah dresses well, doesn't she go shopping with them or at least tell them not to wear those clothes? Does someone just give them credit cards and let them buy what they want and never check to see what they look like?

I don't know what Hello magazine is talking about, saying Beatrice is a role model for fashion. Those clothes may be fashionable but they are unflattering to the girls.

I know, I know, I shouldn't pick on them - they're so young, and still learning how to dress and what looks good on them, and it's tough being in the public eye especially when you are going through your teen years, etc., etc., etc. But still, you'd think Sarah at least who learned the hard way about dressing for the public would stop them from making these fashion mistakes.

And as Bubbette said, Charlotte Casiraghi dresses great and she's not much older.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:28 PM
Royal Highness

The fact is neither of the girls have stick thin model figure. Charlotte Casiraghi is much slimmer. The same dresses will look much better on her. Don't get me wrong, I think the York girls look very healthy and normal. However, most trendy clothes are not designed for healthy, normal bodies. I think they will eventually give up following trends and find styles that suits their figures as well as their personalities. With a few exceptions, Sarah took a lot of flack for her choice of clothes throughout her marriage. She grew into her now stylish look years after her divorce. I think right now, like most teenagers, Beatrice and Eugenie are still following trends and mistaking name brand clothes as fashion. Some of the current looks are hideous even on the likes of Kate Moss.
Old 07-18-2005, 10:49 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
And as Bubbette said, Charlotte Casiraghi dresses great and she's not much older.
True, but Charlotte couldn't help but be fashionable and stylish at a young age. It's in her genes. After all Charlotte has Princess Caroline as her mother and Princess Grace as her grandmother. lol

Quote:
However, most trendy clothes are not designed for healthy, normal bodies. I think they will eventually give up following trends and find styles that suits their figures as well as their personalities.
I have to agree with Inca's entire statement.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:39 AM
Courtier

I agree with what Incas was saying about trendy clothes not beign designed for healthy, normal bodies. However i think that Eugenie and Beatrice are very fashionable people. The fact that they follow the current fashion proves it. This summer is very much about bright colours, vintage clothing, long necklaces, huge sunglasses big belts and loadz more....from what i see i think they are doing very well following the fashio but they manage to look good. They are not stick thin models but they do good with what they have.
Why arent you critisizing celebrities for what they wear because in case u havent noticed everyone is going for the gypsy look this summer.
I would never have been caught dead wearing what they wore 2 years ago but i think their style is evolving and many people including me look at them when i want to decide what to buy.
Another thing to consider is that they are part of the royal family. therefore they cannot be seen at an event looking trashy or slutty. I think in time they will find their style and only time will tell.
Old 08-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Gentry

Might they remarry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
I wish she and Andrew would remarry
I read at another royal message board (sorry, I just visit there occasionally but am loyal to this one!) that there was a news report that Andrew and Sarah were going to remarry. Was this just gossip or was there a real news report? Anyone read anything lately about it? I, too, think it would be great because I think they really loved one another and probably still do. Sarah looks great these days, by the way.
Old 08-06-2005, 11:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

I saw an interview with Sarah a little while ago, she said there was no way they were going to remarry. They are very good friends but marriage is out of the question. She said that everyone wants them to remarry but it isn't going to happen.

Old 08-07-2005, 12:08 AM
Courtier

It would be really romantic if they did remarry but I doubt it.

Closed Thread

Tags
fergie, sarah duchess of york