Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 2: September 2004-August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont knew, she just said ``I want another baby´´

I wonder if they put Sarah at one of the off the way cottages like they did just after the divorce or had her in the big house?

Incas said:
I wonder if they put Sarah at one of the off the way cottages like they did just after the divorce or had her in the big house?

That is a very good question Incas. If Philip had his way, she would be in a long distance from the house cottage in desperate need of repair!

Andrew doesn't stay in the big house anyway, so she would have possibly stay with Andrew and the girls.

CATS said:
Andrew doesn't stay in the big house anyway, so she would have possibly stay with Andrew and the girls.

The gossip mongers will start and say He and Sarah are getting back together again--NOT going to happen!:p :p :D I know Charles inherited Berkhall from the Queen Mum, did Andrew inherit a home from the Queen Mum?

tiaraprin said:
The gossip mongers will start and say He and Sarah are getting back together again--NOT going to happen!:p :p :D I know Charles inherited Berkhall from the Queen Mum, did Andrew inherit a home from the Queen Mum?

Prince Andrew was granted a leasehold on Royal Lodge in Windsor Park after the death of the Queen Mother. It is owned by the Crown Estate on behalf of the Exchequer and an appropriate amount was paid by Andrew for the 99-year lease. Sarah, Duchess of York was granted permission by the Queen to have her own suite of rooms in the residence as well.

No one knows what Andrew and Sarah's true relationship is with each other, except they have managed to keep a united family home for the sake of Beatrice and Eugenie. Maybe they are just really great friends now.

I didn't mean they were getting back together. I meant they would have stay at the same cottage. (in differant bedrooms like they do at the Royal Lodge with the girls) I know there not getting remarried, I can't see it happening. (I didn't start that rumor)

I find this old photo from 1998. Sorry for the poor quality, but I scanned from photo printed.
I lost the original image in my computer.

Source: personal collection.

Attachments

• sarah and wills.JPG
    sarah and wills.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 233
New Pics

SARAH FERGUSON at a charity gala to raise funds for cancer research held at the Guadalmina golf club Marbella, Spain. From Newscom.

wennphotos106747.jpg
wennphotos106750.jpg
wennphotos106749.jpg

It's a lovely dress but it looks too tight on her.

But she does look wonderful. Kudos for her for keeping her weight down (wish I could get a handle on mine :mad:.)

The colour is stunning on her.
My sister has hair like Sarah's and there's only a few colours that really go with the hair and that's one of them. I do think the dress is to tight though but otherwise beautiful. I'm glad to see her out of her usual black. ;)

I think that if Sarah and Andrew remarried it would be the one of the greatest love tories of the century. It would really go down in history as something special!

Gosh, I do hope they get back together. It may impinge on the freedom that she has gained, but it shouldn't be that bad. None have found other true loves. Maybe they are meant to be and the RF (Prince Phillipe) can't say a thing about nothing esp. since the family is already disgraced with charles and camilla.

Reina said:
Gosh, I do hope they get back together. It may impinge on the freedom that she has gained, but it shouldn't be that bad. None have found other true loves. Maybe they are meant to be and the RF (Prince Phillipe) can't say a thing about nothing esp. since the family is already disgraced with charles and camilla.

I don't think it is going to happen. Sarah has paid dearly for her time in the royal family and I don't think she wishes to go back to that fishbowl and the courtiers. I say run for your life from those men!!

You know it would be something if the two never remarried at all. That would be a romantic story in itself.

Maybe after prince philip dies.

... a few more pics of Sarah at the charity gala in Spain ...

Colourpress

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 158
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 194
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 217
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 191
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 171
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 191
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 188
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Colourpress

Attachments

• m.jpg
    m.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 132
  • s.jpg
    s.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 191
  • q.jpg
    q.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 142
  • p.jpg
    p.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 127
  • n.jpg
    n.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 162
  • l.jpg
    l.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 133
  • k.jpg
    k.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 156
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 190
Sarah, you go girl!! Those pics are fabulous!!!:)

New pics from Colourpress

Attachments

• COLOUR10268738.jpg
    COLOUR10268738.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 246
  • COLOUR10268739.jpg
    COLOUR10268739.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 224
  • COLOUR10268740.jpg
    COLOUR10268740.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 276
  • COLOUR10268741.jpg
    COLOUR10268741.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 232
  • COLOUR10268742.jpg
    COLOUR10268742.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 326
  • COLOUR10268743.jpg
    COLOUR10268743.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 296
  • COLOUR10268745.jpg
    COLOUR10268745.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 356
  • COLOUR10268746.jpg
    COLOUR10268746.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 286
New pics of Sarah

The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson at the final Lexus polo silver Cup held in Sotogrande, south of Spain to launche the new Lexus hibrid model.

sipaphotos251954.jpg
sipaphotos251956.jpg
sipaphotos251957.jpg
sipaphotos251955.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom