Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 2: September 2004-August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Duchess of york is a great mom, a person who has thrived in the face of adversity. She looks great now, and she has made a name and a living for herself.

I don't think Sarah is "vulgar". I really like Sarah a lot and admire her for the way she has managed to get her life back on track after the divorce. I also think she's probably a great mom. But i do think that sometimes she would better keep certain things private. I have a great relationship with my mother but i would really not like her to tell everyone how I long for a boyfriend...But hey, that's just me... the girls apparently don't really mind her telling things about them cause otherwise sarah would have stopped telling things...She's a great woman though, who looks amazing these days (well most of the time ;-))... I guess she's not perfect but who is?

Somebody see the christmas card of this year of Sarah and the girls???
IN Daily mail is a article about this but I can ´t see.

(Some photos of Sarah's trip to Argentina. Unfortunately, I don't subscribe to WireImage so I can't get the full picture, but here are the thumbnails)

Sarah Ferguson Visits Argentina - November 29, 2004
November 29, 2004 - Buenos Aires, Argentina
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica][/font]
Sarah Ferguson attends the Inauguration of a young mothers home in Buenos Aires-

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 5,121
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 5,101
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 5,093
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 5,077
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 5,099
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 5,073
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 5,155
Sarah Ferguson visits an old folks home in Ciudadela

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 5,039
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 4,996
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 5,015
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 5,046
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 5,042
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 5,044
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 5,059
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 5,072
Sarah Ferguson visits Garrahan House, a hospital for poverty stricken children

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 5,001
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 4,945
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 4,962
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 4,965
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 4,960
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 4,965
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 4,998
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 5,089
krone1 said:
I was looking at some pictures the other day and it's easy to tell she had quite a bit of plastic surgery done lately. What do you think? Any idea when she did this?
Wow I dont see any evidence of surgery--wha do you see? I could imagine some botox, maybe. Did she gain weight, or are these just unflattering photos?

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York

JUST SAW THE DUCHESS ON AM CNN, AND YOU CAN TELL SHE HAD A FACE LIFT. HER FACE WAS SO TIGHT THAT SHE IS BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE JOAN RIVERS.:eek:

wow... I thought the same thing when I saw it earlier!! Her top lip never moved.. ha ha... botox.. boo!!

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=+2]FERGUSON WANTS ANOTHER BABY [/size][/font]

The DUCHESS OF YORK SARAH FERGUSON has announced she wants to have another baby.

Ferguson, ex-wife of British royal PRINCE ANDREW, is already the mother of princesses BEATRICE, 16, and EUGENIE, 14, but admits she's ready to have a third.

She says, "I'm 45 and I want another baby, definitely. I've still got time."

But the redhead admits there is one important factor which is standing in the way of her dreams.

She explains, "No man will come near me because of the press and the attention, and I think I'm a very strong woman."

Bubbette said:
Wow I dont see any evidence of surgery--wha do you see? I could imagine some botox, maybe. Did she gain weight, or are these just unflattering photos?
i think she has gained weight...
sophie said:
JUST SAW THE DUCHESS ON AM CNN, AND YOU CAN TELL SHE HAD A FACE LIFT. HER FACE WAS SO TIGHT THAT SHE IS BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE JOAN RIVERS.:eek:
oOOooo...are there any pics of this occasion?

kittencrews said:
wow... I thought the same thing when I saw it earlier!! Her top lip never moved.. ha ha... botox.. boo!!
well, the botox must have gone to her brain. I just saw her on bbc tv sticking up for harry and saying that he is a good man and the press should not continiously critisize him.
if you want to throw oil on a fire that is the thing to say at this early moment. His uncle Edward had the good sense yesterday to say when journalist shouted to him what about harry "dunno about that".

There is a morning radio program in the US on the ESPN radio network called "Mike and Mike in the Morning". They have a recurring segment called "Just Shut Up" where the spouters of current comments are invited to do just that. Whenever I read something about Sarah Duchess of York, I think of that program.

LOS ANGELES - JANUARY 15: Sarah Ferguson arrives at the 11th Annual "BAFTA/LA Tea Party" at Park Hyatt Los Angeles Hotel on January 15, 2005 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)

Source: Getty Images

Attachments

• EN-51916975.jpg
    EN-51916975.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 281
  • EN-51999027.jpg
    EN-51999027.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 370
  • EN-51999026.jpg
    EN-51999026.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 342
  • EN-51999028.jpg
    EN-51999028.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 294
  • EN-51999030.jpg
    EN-51999030.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 321
susanstotz said:
well, the botox must have gone to her brain. I just saw her on bbc tv sticking up for harry and saying that he is a good man and the press should not continiously critisize him.
if you want to throw oil on a fire that is the thing to say at this early moment. His uncle Edward had the good sense yesterday to say when journalist shouted to him what about harry "dunno about that".
I think it shows much love and adoration that Sarah was sticking up for Harry despite the fact that he was in the wrong in wearing the armband. It shows she still loves her nephew and doesn't want to see harm (of ANY form) come his way, and that is really sweet.

It show's familial support no matter what and that's important.

Last edited:
Britters said:
I think it shows much love and adoration that Sarah was sticking up for Harry despite the fact that he was in the wrong in wearing the armband. It shows she still loves her nephew and doesn't want to see harm (of ANY form) come his way, and that is really sweet.
of course she loves him, don't we all (well most of us).
no big merit in not wanting harm to come his way, big deal.

Why can't Sarah move on with her life and stop trying to get milage from her ( now tedious ) connection to the Royals. The last time she had contact with Harry was when he was a boy and yet the minute he is receiving publicity she trys to comment on it as though she were an authority. In the first few years after she divorced Andrew she did have interesting information (and boy did she give us all the details in her book T. V. interviews etc) but she has said all she knows years ago and no longer has inside information. She's always talking about how she's now an independent woman and is free to persue commercial interests yet retains the title Duchess of York and butts into Royal issues. I wish she would just make up her mind about what she wants to be and shut up.

james said:
Why can't Sarah move on with her life and stop trying to get milage from her ( now tedious ) connection to the Royals. The last time she had contact with Harry was when he was a boy and yet the minute he is receiving publicity she trys to comment on it as though she were an authority. In the first few years after she divorced Andrew she did have interesting information (and boy did she give us all the details in her book T. V. interviews etc) but she has said all she knows years ago and no longer has inside information. She's always talking about how she's now an independent woman and is free to persue commercial interests yet retains the title Duchess of York and butts into Royal issues. I wish she would just make up her mind about what she wants to be and shut up.
i agree with your posts!

she is no longer Royal Family she is lost title HRH but she known as Sarah,Duchess of York because she is still divorces from Prince Andrew.

im sure she knew everythings about Prince Harry and lots of more of Royals when got happened in taboilds.

she still engagement lots to do after her divorces life whats she plans in her future life and she raise her fine 2 girls and Beatrice and Eugenic would visit dad the Prince Andrew.

Sara Boyce

What a poor choice of dress Sarah made for the Golden GLobes! :( What could she have been thinking? :confused:

Attachments

• 191.jpeg
    191.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 1,003
  • 197.jpeg
    197.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 346
She looks as though she's wearing a nightie.

SHe might as well just marry Prince Andrew again. I would really like that.
But that dress was kind of loose..think she's pregnant? Jusdt Kidding!!!!!!!:D

Well, well, well.....for me she is very pregnant!

Attachments

• sarah1.JPG
    sarah1.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 359
whoa she really does look pregnant!!! do you think she is? i mean she did say she wanted more kids...

I totally disagree that Sarah is trying to get mileage out of the royals. If anything they are holding onto her. Despite all the hard feelings her and Andrew are still friends. She is a strong woman that the Royal Household could not beat down.

She is connected to the Royal family forever. She has given the Queen two of her four granddaughters. She is an asset to the Royal family and whether they admit it or not they want her around.

hillary_nugent said:
whoa she really does look pregnant!!! do you think she is? i mean she did say she wanted more kids...
she is a big boned, middelaged woman and that dress does not make her look as good as she possibly could, the colour is pretty for a her red hair but the design (empire style?) and the material chosen for that partcular design seems too thin.

Well Rosemary, I would be interested if you could give me an example of how the Royal Family are trying to "hold onto her" (Sarah that is).

Well I guess that is an example of her in her "independent woman" mode until it suits her to slip into her ( very much unwanted by the Royal Family but if doing it makes some money) Royal mode at the next luctrative opportunity.

17.01.2005 Sarah Ferguson leaves Mr Chows in Beverly Hills,CA.

She really look pregnant.

Attachments

• sarah2.JPG
    sarah2.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 354
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom