Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 18: January 2014 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not fitting right in the bust, but over all it's a nice look.:D

The jacket is too tight it was infact an item of note on the news[the funeral] and there was a back view of her and it is really too tight.

:previous:

Sarah, Duchess of York, at The Scarborough World Gala Lifetime Achievement Award Ceremony at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel in Toronto, Canada on May 10, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

:previous: Id guess Roksanda Illincic as designer

I agree, Sarah looks great.

:flowers:She is looking really good, very peaceful look on her face. Nice to see!

Yes I noticed that too...Sarah looks very drawn/worn.

LaRae

It's certainly a dreadful picture of Sarah. And Cressida seems to be making sure she pours cement on the closed door of her being a Princess.

That looks like a fun wedding! :D Very casual. My type of wedding! The groom and several of the men seem to be wearing slippers and one young woman is wearing sandshoes. When I first saw Cressida's feet I thought she was wearing high-heeled sneakers! :D

Wowza. She loves those expensive vacations!

Sarah was a fixture on the Formula One circuit during her relationship with Paddy McNally and has known both Bernie and Slavika Ecclestone for many years. She looked great in Croatia.

Wowza. She loves those expensive vacations!
Which Waitrose or suchlike would you rather she work at?

I noticed looking at photos from the beginning of the year until now that in some she looks great and other grotesque. Then I twigged. Any photos that have video links seem to show a younger, happier, slimmer Sarah. Those without can be photoshopped to make her look haggard and old.

I guess the truth is somewhere in between but, the photos taken on holiday with no make up look pretty good to me.

Which Waitrose or suchlike would you rather she work at?

I noticed looking at photos from the beginning of the year until now that in some she looks great and other grotesque. Then I twigged. Any photos that have video links seem to show a younger, happier, slimmer Sarah. Those without can be photoshopped to make her look haggard and old.

I guess the truth is somewhere in between but, the photos taken on holiday with no make up look pretty good to me.

You know, this could be true! I saw Sarah in Toronto at the Scarborough Hospital in May, and she looked pretty good to me. Though she also looks good in photos of that event. However, I agree that she looks nice in the Croatia video, but much older in other photos and videos. It could be makeup or lighting or it could be that newspapers have deliberately chosen bad photos.

You know, this could be true! I saw Sarah in Toronto at the Scarborough Hospital in May, and she looked pretty good to me. Though she also looks good in photos of that event. However, I agree that she looks nice in the Croatia video, but much older in other photos and videos. It could be makeup or lighting or it could be that newspapers have deliberately chosen bad photos.
I've noticed that for quite a while now: the papers seem to print mostly unflattering photos of Sarah and her daughters; i.e. Princess Beatrice is almost always pictured with her mouth and eyes wide open. :whistling:

Sarah looks sensational in that dress. Her waist is tiny, her hair looks glorious and the dress itself is dignified and age appropriate. Her arms have seen better days, she is truly a walking advertisement for sunscreen, she has ruined her skin with sun damage...but overall she looks wonderful. Sarah really would benefit from some good skincare and the help of a dermatologist, it hasn't hurt Princess Michael of Kent's looks!

In other Sarah news, she has registered a company called S. Phoenix Events Ltd. in Hampshire: Sarah, Duchess of York hopes events prove lucrative - Telegraph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom