The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 03:44 PM
Majesty

Agreed. Also, Prince Albert was highly intelligent and a real "go-getter." I'd compare him more to Prince Philip than to Prince Andrew. Queen Victoria of course was Head of State and reportedly said, "I will be good" when she became Queen. Sarah Ferguson's mantra was "I just want to be myself." I think that Sarah was more attracted to the HRH title and the accompanying perks of being Royal and less about finding out how she could best serve the nation. I don't see much resemblance between the two couples, either.

Old 02-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Nobility

Aid worker shot in Congo attack has arm saved by doctors at Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle | Manchester Evening News - menmedia.co.uk

Sarah was in Manchester earlier today.

Old 02-09-2012, 05:40 AM
Administrator

Sarah, Duchess of York, pictured leaving The Wolseley Restaurant in London on February 8, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** zimbio gallery ** wenn gallery **
Old 02-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Love her scarf. Anyone know the maker? It doesn't look Hermes, but it is covet-able.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:08 PM
Majesty

Sarah Ferguson looks tired but happy as she dines out with a friend | Mail Online
Old 02-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Courtier

Two bags: a Louis Vutton and the one with her ROYAL daughters picture on. Again Fergie?????
Old 02-10-2012, 02:13 PM
Royal Highness

I always Like Louis Vutton Brand Especially The Accessorize & Sunglasses & Bags Of Them
Old 02-10-2012, 04:28 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Her scarf is pretty indeed. Sarah looks quite sad and exhausted lately...
Old 02-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Her friend looks more like a caregiver the way she was assisting and taking hold of Sarah.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Majesty

Agreed. Sarah's either unwell or had too much to drink.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Strange photos, Sarah seems sick and in need of assistance.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess BellyFlop View Post
Two bags: a Louis Vutton and the one with her ROYAL daughters picture on. Again Fergie?????
I don't know about the LV however the one with the Princesses on it she's had a while.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:29 PM
Administrator

Let's not speculate about Sarah's health.

Old 02-11-2012, 01:24 PM
Courtier

Russo - I know she had the Princesses bag for a while, I was just «upset» annoyed etc that she is going out with it AGAIN. We've had a similar discussion last year on Sarah showing off her ROYAL connections with that bag and wondering the effect it could have on the girls having their mom parading an old picture of them on a bag to remind everyone that SHE SARAH is the MOTHER of two ROYAL PRINCESSES! Maybe that's why they hold her hand at events: if they don't show up with SARAH the MOTHER of two ROYAL PRINCESSES then SARAH the MOTHER of two ROYAL PRINCESSES parades their pictures on a bag.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Courtier

I was under the impression that the girls gave her that bag.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russophile
I don't know about the LV however the one with the Princesses on it she's had a while.
I find it interesting that Sarah is always going on about how she has no money but where did she get that LV bag? And why is she carrying two bags, and one with her daughters emblazoned on the front? she puzzles me.

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 02-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Heir Apparent

That looks like a tote bag to me with her daughters' photo. I use a tote to carry odds and ends in, along with my regular bag, when I commute to work. Sarah might be using it for similar reasons to just stuff miscellaneous items in it.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books
That looks like a tote bag to me with her daughters' photo. I use a tote to carry odds and ends in, along with my regular bag, when I commute to work. Sarah might be using it for similar reasons to just stuff miscellaneous items in it.
That's true enough. I use a tote with my handbag when I am working, but not when eating out. I don't like to encumbered! :)

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 02-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Maybe Sarah puts her doggie bag from dinner in her tote!
Old 02-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
As she was seen dining out with a female friend, she also could have done some shopping before heading to dinner. Nothing makes me hungrier than a good round of shopping!

One thing that I noticed is that the "friend" looks quite a bit to me like the woman that was her long time friend and personal aide that was shown in pictures around the time of the NOTW scandal. I've put this on my "things to do when I have a couple of hours to dig through old pictures" list to check and see.

Closed Thread