Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 16: January-May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her hair's a more flattering length, and still such a lovely colour, but boy does she look tired!

I think Sarah does look older than she is--her face looks pale and haggard. I think smoking is probably a lot to blame for that; the Daily Mail recently had an article with pictures of Kate Moss (a smoker) without makeup, and although she's only in her 30s, she looked much older.

Sarah's hair is pretty, though.

I think Sarah does look older than she is--her face looks pale and haggard. I think smoking is probably a lot to blame for that; the Daily Mail recently had an article with pictures of Kate Moss (a smoker) without makeup, and although she's only in her 30s, she looked much older.

Sarah's hair is pretty, though.

Does Sarah smoke though? I don't think I have ever heard that she does which is why I am asking.

I don't think she smokes, but I could be wrong. Natural red hair is the first of colors to fade and so is the complexion that goes with it. So translucent to begin with...

Could you please explain this post as it doesn't make sense.

Of course it does, bertie. Of course it does.
---------

The information regarding the long-standing acquaintance of Prince Andrew (a note, in his handwriting) with one of Sarah's psychic advisors was publicized today.

Last edited:
Was this the thank-you note to the woman who was the go-between with the Fake Sheik, or someone else?

---------

The information regarding the long-standing acquaintance of Prince Andrew (a note, in his handwriting) with one of Sarah's psychic advisors was publicized today.

Had I understood the post I wouldn't have asked for it to be explained.

So obviously TO ME it doesn't make sense so again - could you please explain what the post is trying to say? To me it is a very cryptic post and I don't understand it - it doesn't make sense TO ME.

I am not an idiot and am actually fairly well eduated so please don't insult me by saying something makes sense when I have asked for it to be explained because I say it didn't make sense - I didn't add 'TO ME' as I assumed that that was understood.

I don't think she smokes, but I could be wrong. Natural red hair is the first of colors to fade and so is the complexion that goes with it. So translucent to begin with...

In the sting video of last year, Sarah was talking to the "businessman" and had a glass of wine in one hand and a cigarette in the other. She was shown puffing away during the meeting. I remember I was on another forum and a person wrote it was too bad she started smoking again.

Had I understood the post I wouldn't have asked for it to be explained.

So obviously TO ME it doesn't make sense so again - could you please explain what the post is trying to say? To me it is a very cryptic post and I don't understand it - it doesn't make sense TO ME.

I am not an idiot and am actually fairly well eduated so please don't insult me by saying something makes sense when I have asked for it to be explained because I say it didn't make sense - I didn't add 'TO ME' as I assumed that that was understood.

Please feel free to PM me at your convenience.

In the sting video of last year, Sarah was talking to the "businessman" and had a glass of wine in one hand and a cigarette in the other. She was shown puffing away during the meeting. I remember I was on another forum and a person wrote it was too bad she started smoking again.

Yes! I had forgotten that from the video. In the olden days, the only time I smoked was when I had had some alcohol (oddly, I know.) So perhaps for her, they go together. I do know I've never seen a picture of her standing with a cigarette, so she seems to be discreet in that manner.

Last edited:
Lots of people smoke "socially" or when they're nervous. Were I Sarah in that instance, I would have been nervous, therefore smoking.

Yes! I had forgotten that from the video. In the olden days, the only time I smoked was when I had had some alcohol (oddly, I know.) So perhaps for her, they go together. I do know I've never seen a picture of her standing with a cigarette, so she seems to be discreet in that manner.
There were several books out stating that Sarah smoked and wsa always trying to quit, one is Starkies book. And yes, the smoking and alcohol go hand in hand with a lot of people.

I suspect smoking is the least of Sarah's worries!!1

Sarah, Duchess of York, out and about in London on March 8, 2011:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

I was really dissapointed in her after what happened in may last year but i cannot help it, everytime i see pics of her or read about her i get sympaty so i have decided to forgive her and hope she has learnt from it. :ermm::winkiss:

I know sarah in person when she comes here, argentina, in 2004, I thinks she is a loverly person, she makes mistakes, a lot! but she still is the mother of two princess, its very sad that william don't invite her to his wedding, I still remember william when he was a little boy in sarah' weddind kissing andrew in buckingham palace's door.

Yes, that is also why i think it is wrong from him not to invite Sarah to his wedding, because he was one of the page boys and also she never did something wrong to him!

Yes, that is also why i think it is wrong from him not to invite Sarah to his wedding, because he was one of the page boys and also she never did something wrong to him!
Yes,but I've read that Diana and Sarah were not very friendly in the last years before Diana's death.It was a little conflict,Sarah said something about Diana or something alike.

Yes,but I've read that Diana and Sarah were not very friendly in the last years before Diana's death.It was a little conflict,Sarah said something about Diana or something alike.

Yes, i know about that but that should be forgotten!:flowers:

It's possible he wouldn't agree; he might think that embarrassing his family is doing something that also affects him.

(Also, I suspect William inherited some of Diana's good and also bad qualities, and among the latter is the capacity to hold grudges). JMO.

She has her hair up! That is great!

Yeah her hair is nice up. I know you could probably say it about anybody but it's amazing how different Sarah can look depending on her hair, clothes and makeup. When she gets it wrong she can look a mess, and you wouldn't really look twice at her, but when she looks her best emphasising her best features she can look very striking and you can see what caught Andrew's eye.

Yeah her hair is nice up. I know you could probably say it about anybody but it's amazing how different Sarah can look depending on her hair, clothes and makeup. When she gets it wrong she can look a mess, and you wouldn't really look twice at her, but when she looks her best emphasising her best features she can look very striking and you can see what caught Andrew's eye.

i completely agree with you, it is a pity that she sometimes doesn't bother!
But from the other side that is also a positive side of her, it means that she not only thinks about how she looks and probably doesn't judge people that way also.

I really like her hair and makeup; I especially like her gown. While I think she looks lovely, still I'm struck by how much she's aged.

They are definately the nicest pics I have seen of Sarah in quiet a while.
Anyone know if the pearl necklace she is wearing was the one Andrew gave her years ago, I might be very wrong but it looks familar to me?

If you're referring to the one she wore at her wedding, I don't think so.

The recent pearls seem to have a greyish cast, 'tho that might be a reflection off the dress. I think that the length might be different as well.

Anyone know if the pearl necklace she is wearing was the one Andrew gave her years ago, I might be very wrong but it looks familar to me?

Thanks Duchess and Mermaid for settling my curiosity, I appreciate it.
Either way they really catch the eye.

Yes, they're quite beautiful. Anything grander would have competed with the dress, I think.:flowers:

Thanks Duchess and Mermaid for settling my curiosity, I appreciate it.
Either way they really catch the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom