Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 15: October 2009-December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Last edited:
What? No coat of arms for Sarah? Didn't she use the beehive and the anchor when she was married to Andrew? She doesn't use that anymore?

(Warren knows how much I love to see the arms and coats and whathave you and I am totally munching the names of these and rattling on and I hope Warren finds it in his heart to forgive me. . . .)

I did find the coat of arms for Sarah (bees and all) and I am in the process of trying to add it. But thank you for the request Russo!

ETA: Just for you Russo!

Last edited:
Pics 15.10.2009

Sarah Ferguson at her 50th birthday Party held at Lanesborough
Hotel on October 15, 2009 in London, England, together with
daughters Princess Eugenie and Beatrice, Prince Andrew, Geir
Frantzen and other guests:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 7 **

** belga gallery **

It was just me, or Sarah Ferguson didn't seem happy?

Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice went for matching thigh-high satin dresses as they marked their mother Sarah Ferguson's 50th birthday last night.
The young princesses decided to show their shapely legs in short mini-dresses and black high heels as they attended an intimate dinner at the five star Lanesborough Hotel, a stone's throw away from Buckingham Palace.
The low-key celebrations come amidst rumours the Duchess of York cancelled a 300-strong party at the Royal Lodge in Windsor amidst financial concerns.

Read more: Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie step out in thigh-skimming satin as they celebrate mum Fergie's 50th birthday | Mail Online
------------------------
If a party was arranged and then cancelled, it certainly should not have been at Royal Lodge!

They should be elected in the worst dressed list !

:previous: With Lisa Marie Presley taking the first prize of course!:whistling:
The Duchess although sad looking she looked much better wrapped in that orange/green serapa having a little make up on.

Let's cut Sarah some slack since she's the birthday girl. But her daughter P Beatrice's pick for the occasion is dreadful...it's like a ballet theme gone utterly bad. Seriously, they should hire a new stylist/fashion advisor....do they have any?

Sarah does look most preturbed to me too- what a pity! :sad:

I did like Princess Euge's moroccan inspired silk dress.

Lisa Marie? :bang:uggghhhhh guess I have to remember she DOES have Elvis DNA, right? :whistling:

Let's cut Sarah some slack since she's the birthday girl. But her daughter P Beatrice's pick for the occasion is dreadful...it's like a ballet theme gone utterly bad. Seriously, they should hire a new stylist/fashion advisor....do they have any?

Some of us wonder about this for quite a while now. :D

They can't consciously blame us for questioning, not with some of the ridiculous outfits they've been putting on.

It's a shame after so much effort put into looking their best they end up looking their worst.

I envy the love they have for each other but I certainly don't envy their fashion sense.

There is a saying that "we are what we eat" and I think it could easily be said that "we are what we wear" and it is a bit difficult to separate Sarah and the way she dresses, I find it difficult to use the words fashion and style together with her name, but if that is the way it goes that is the way it goes.

They all look rather serious.:ermm: Perhaps Sarah's feeling "off" because of her financial situation. Except for the clothing and the hour, they could have been on their way to a funeral.

It was just me, or Sarah Ferguson didn't seem happy?

I did find the coat of arms for Sarah (bees and all) and I am in the process of trying to add it. But thank you for the request Russo!

ETA: Just for you Russo!
THANK YOU! :flowers:

When Sarah, Duchess of York, unwrapped the presents at her 50th birthday party at the Lanesborough Hotel in London on Thursday night, she may, like many children, have been hoping for something simple and guaranteed to please: cash.
By all accounts, she needs it. Birthdays may be a time to reflect, but as the Duchess tots up the accounts on her half-century, the figures make unpleasant reading.

Who will bail out Sarah, Duchess of York? - Telegraph

She might have been mulling over the past 50 years - or wondering how big the drinks bill would turn out to be.

Either way, the Duchess of York looked pensive as she left her birthday party on Thursday night.

Despite the financial setbacks of the past few weeks, Sarah Ferguson decided to put on a five-star dinner at London's Lanesborough Hotel to mark her milestone 50th.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-mum-Fergies-50th-birthday.html#ixzz0UBKXUQPn

Pics 23.10.2009

The Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, during a photocall to announce
that HandMade plc have announced that they have acquired all of
Sarah Ferguson's intellectual property, and they will be creating TV
films around her characters Little Red and Red Ruby, at The Arts Club
on Dover Street, central London, October 23, 2009:

I like the setting of the photocall.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga **

Thrilled for the Duchess. I hope this sets her up for life.

I love her feisty quote, "I am not, and never will be a victim."- go Fergie!

:previous: Me too. That is a very typical "Sarah" attitude: to come out fighting.

:previous: Sounds like it's time to pay the bills my dear. :rolleyes:

Duchess of York sets the record straight about her debts in a 'HELLO!' exclusive - hellomagazine.com

She does promise to pay "every penny" back, according to this article.

'It's been difficult and challenging': Sarah Ferguson admits losing £600,000 life savings | Mail Online

Sarah is right, a lot of people have lost money with the recession. I don't doubt that what she says is true and she will bounce back from her financial difficulties again. :flowers:

Sarah mentioned that Eugenie finds articles about Sarah "laughable" because they're so far from the truth. And Prince Andrew in his interview with the Telegraph also said that a lot of the articles about Sarah are "scurrilous" and not fully accurate. Obviously Andrew and Eugenie going to say the best about Sarah, but the papers are also usually going to say the worst, so I do take most of their recent stories about Sarah with a big grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom