Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 15: October 2009-December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She won my heart,my love n' devotion forever..Humble servant of her Majesty, the Duchess of York! :wub:

What a superb post! I feel exactly the same. I will always humbly serve Sarah, The Duchess of York!

Sarah Duchess of York was present at the wedding of the Crown Prince of Jodhpur Shivraj Singh and the Princess Gayatri Kumari of Askot on November 18th, 2010.
** Pic ** - Times of India

Sarah Ferguson trips up and nearly falls as she leaves charity dinner | Mail Online

There cannot have been a more timely reminder of the pitfalls of becoming a Royal princess.
As auspicious news came of Prince William and Kate Middleton's impending wedding at Westminster Abbey, the Duchess of York was busy showing us just how not to do the job.
Sarah Ferguson, the former wife of Prince Andrew, is pictured here tripping, apparently worse for wear, first over a manhole cover and then over her flowing gown as she made an undignified exit from a charity dinner.

Richard Kay...grain of salt...grain of salt.

Nonetheless I hope the news is true and I hope Sarah has learned from her financial experiences (along with alot of people who got caught in the economic downturn some of their making and some who just were financial victims).

She is like a cat with nine lives....this is like what....life number 5?

WOW is what I thought when I saw this pic. Sarah looks OLD and worn and she's put on the weight she worked so hard to get rid of.
I've always been a fan of hers and hope she gets her act together soon.

I wonder if the money is an advance from Oprah or is it Andrew who is paying or paid? The gown Fergie is wearing in the second article when she trips is by Alexander McQueen and is the same gown that Princess Mary of Denmark has worn. I'm sorry to say that Mary looked much better.

I wonder if the money is an advance from Oprah or is it Andrew who is paying or paid? The gown Fergie is wearing in the second article when she trips is by Alexander McQueen and is the same gown that Princess Mary of Denmark has worn. I'm sorry to say that Mary looked much better.
Alexander McQueen costs a lot of money comparatively speaking- I mean I am astonsihed at his exorbitant prices.His clothes are fabulous but his costs are out of orbit too.
Maybe Sarah could tone down the spending on such extravagant clothes.
However I am concerned with this falling thing she has- as Sarah has done it before.

Sarah Duchess of York was present at the wedding of the Crown Prince of Jodhpur Shivraj Singh and the Princess Gayatri Kumari of Askot on November 18th, 2010.
I could not figure out for the life of me if the Prince is a Sikh or not as the wedding would have taken place before noon[ bride and bridegroom must rise before sunrise- on the wedding day]And the groom in this one sits as the Christians do opposite to what the Hindus do-- to the right of the bride as they go around the Guru Granth Sahib.At the end of the ceremony which is quite spectacular they get prashad. But the reports say they finished at seven p.m.I hope Sarah enjoyed the spiritual aspects of the wedding and met the dignitaries there.Sarah I see also wore red which the colour the bride wore-.
Nice to see her in exotic lands.

She is not really looking particularly attractive, is she?

I could not figure out for the life of me if the Prince is a Sikh or not as the wedding would have taken place before noon[ bride and bridegroom must rise before sunrise- on the wedding day]And the groom in this one sits as the Christians do opposite to what the Hindus do-- to the right of the bride as they go around the Guru Granth Sahib.At the end of the ceremony which is quite spectacular they get prashad. But the reports say they finished at seven p.m.I hope Sarah enjoyed the spiritual aspects of the wedding and met the dignitaries there.Sarah I see also wore red which the colour the bride wore-.
Nice to see her in exotic lands.

I did not think he was Sikh, but a Rajput.

CP Shivraj Singh of Jodhpur is not a Sikh, he is a Hindu Rathore (Rajput).

CP Shivraj Singh of Jodhpur is not a Sikh, he is a Hindu Rathore (Rajput).
Thank you Muriel and Flora for the clarification.
All Indian weddings to me are good events and marked as rites of passage and I hope Sarah gained something from having been to this...I hope some blessings fell her way...

Duchess of debt: Fergie's ultimatum to her creditors... Accept a quarter of what I owe you or risk getting NOTHING | Mail Online

This does not look good. Especially for Andrew, who once again gets dragged head long into the muck while Sarah does her own thing.

She also declined lucrative offers from American television networks to join the commentary team for the wedding of Prince William to Kate Middleton, a job for which you might think she is eminently qualified. She is, of course, unlikely to be on the guest list.

But because her daughters will be there with the Royal Family, she considered that, too, to be inappropriate.

Maybe, just maybe, the erring *Duchess is beginning to acquire good judgment and restraint.

Good on her (Or possibly those around) for staying out of that.

Last edited:
So I'm guessing slowly things are getting better for Sarah? Least that's what I got from the article....maybe not too good for Andrew though... btw are he and Sarah still on good terms? I sorta tuned out of this whole mess after the Oprah interview.

So I'm guessing slowly things are getting better for Sarah? Least that's what I got from the article....maybe not too good for Andrew though... btw are he and Sarah still on good terms? I sorta tuned out of this whole mess after the Oprah interview.

Andrew and Sarah have always been on good terms. She still lives in the same home - and has done on and off since the separation.

It's very similar to what is told on tv to regular folks who are facing enormous debts - offer the creditors something rather than nothing. The problem here is that some of the creditors are close personal friends. I didn't realize Sarah was doing a serious for Oprah. That seems a little on the trashy side, as does her after-dinner speaking career. But at least she has the brains to turn down doing celebrity reality tv and commentary on William's wedding!

Andrew and Sarah have always been on good terms. She still lives in the same home - and has done on and off since the separation.
ookay well that's always good to hear. I was a little scared they'd have a falling out after the whole "selling info on him" came to be. Actually the fact they've been able to remain friends even after the divorce is something I admire about this couple.

ookay well that's always good to hear. I was a little scared they'd have a falling out after the whole "selling info on him" came to be. Actually the fact they've been able to remain friends even after the divorce is something I admire about this couple.
I have always felt they had more than friendship after divorce. I felt they were and will be together.Sarah has stated that Andrew and her daughters love her unconditionally. I feel they may remarry at some point.

No Sarah doesn't look happy (oh well), Princess Beatrice body looks amazing

I noticed that some of the WikiLeaks articles about Andrew said that he flew to New York on Monday on a "private visit." Funny enough, that is where Sarah is supposed to be right now filming the Oprah documentary...

Sounds interesting! I will definitely watch!
Wonder what QE2 thinks? Prince Andrew?
And Prince Phillip? I bet he can hardly wait... not!
Dr Phil and Sarah... that will be an interesting chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom