Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 15: October 2009-December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks a lot zepdec, that is awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the video! Oh my god, Sarah looks so divine!

I have read somewhere that Diana was jealous of Sahra? Is that true? What do you think? I like them both a lot.

Greetings to you all.

Rita had problems with self esteem and that is why she married men who ritualistically abused her.[Like Orson]
Aly Khan was a marriage and not an affair for Rita and she had a daughter by it who is Princess Yasmine.While you contend that Prince Andrew has treated Sarah with respect it would only be to his credit and why more than she deserves?Is there a Richter scale of respect or something?
Yes, I'm well aware that Aly Kahn married Rita Hayworth. IMO, Sarah keeps putting both feet into the doo-doo everytime she opens her mouth.
However, the original post you made, Jaya, was that because Sarah is a Libra she doesn't age well. That's bullocks. (And Russo is a Pisces, fyi)

Let's get back on topic.

Off topic posts about Rita Hayworth, the aging of Libras and any plastic surgery comments have been deleted and will continue to be deleted.

Please contact any of the British moderators via PM if you have any questions.

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

I have read somewhere that Diana was jealous of Sahra? Is that true? What do you think? I like them both a lot.

Greetings to you all.
I believe that she was jealous of her, for the husband that Sarah had. Carlos didn't love it, while Andrés was very in love with Sarah.

Thank you for the video! Oh my god, Sarah looks so divine!
I agree with you.

I believe that she was jealous of her, for the husband that Sarah had. Carlos didn't love it, while Andrés was very in love with Sarah.
Diana was briefly jealous of Sarah for the way she got along with the BRF (Tina Brown: The Diana Chronicles). Sarah was always jealous of Diana because she was very beautiful and though bulemic --though she conquored it--always svelte and gorgeous in her clothes.
Once Sarah droped she had borrowed a pair of Diana's shoes and got planters warts from them, Diana never spoke to her again.

I cannot see Sarah as an individual with an envious or malicious bone in her body.

Well, a person can be envious without being malicious. :flowers:

I definitely don't think Sarah is malicious.

I don't know whether or not she's envious, as that has to do with a person's inner life. So unless someone says something to indicate, we can't really tell. However, I can say that I've never heard a report of her doing something vengeful or saying something horrid to anyone. So in that respect, I don't think that she's malicious.

I cannot see Sarah as an individual with an envious or malicious bone in her body.

I don't know whether or not she's envious, as that has to do with a person's inner life. So unless someone says something to indicate, we can't really tell. However, I can say that I've never heard a report of her doing something vengeful or saying something horrid to anyone. So in that respect, I don't think that she's malicious.
In Fergie: Confidential by Hutchins and Thompson they talk about her giving as good as she got with the Paddy Mcnally set.

Lets get back on topic with Sarah's Current Events.

I can write a book that Sarah thinks Santa Claus lives down the street, it doesn't make it true. Unless someone has first hand knowledge, its all speculative.

A new hairstyle at last! She looks really good and particularly in the 4th photo (resembles Eugenie IMO ;)). Thanks for updating us, Iceflower! :flowers:

Eugenie does look like Sarah, I've definitely noticed it lately. It's something about the smile, I think. Beatrice's smile is more "toothy" like Andrew's. ;)

I'm looking, Noor, but I fail to see a new hair-do on Sarah. It's just the same old long, thin, no style, that she always wears.... She is definitely due for a good cut and style by a professional, imo.

It's a good step Udyusa, just a good step. :flowers: (see how Sarah's hair looked in the last photos at her fashion thread ;)).

[QUOTE = rmay286; 1068284] Eugenia se parece a Sarah, definitivamente he dado cuenta últimamente. Es algo acerca de la sonrisa, me parece. sonrisa de Beatriz es más "con dientes" como Andrew. ;)[/ Quote]

I agree with you.

She looks good sorta like that singer Ginger:eek:.She looks like she lost weight.Anyone seen her victoria movie

Diana was briefly jealous of Sarah for the way she got along with the BRF (Tina Brown: The Diana Chronicles). Sarah was always jealous of Diana because she was very beautiful and though bulemic --though she conquored it--always svelte and gorgeous in her clothes.
Once Sarah droped she had borrowed a pair of Diana's shoes and got planters warts from them, Diana never spoke to her again.

I dont think Sarah was jealous of Diana because she was beautiful because Sarah was very beautiful too!! I think that Diana was jealous of Sarah because she had a husband who loved her and Charles did not love Diana.

I dont think Sarah was jealous of Diana because she was beautiful because Sarah was very beautiful too!! I think that Diana was jealous of Sarah because she had a husband who loved her and Charles did not love Diana.
Again, how many bio's have you read on both subjects?

Let's stay on topic....the current events of Sarah, Duchess of York.

Diana has been dead for several years now and has nothing to do with Sarah's Current Events.

CBC News - Montreal - Duchess in Montreal to fight climate change

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, is seeking to underline the urgency of taking action against climate change, which she says is part is part of an array of social issues that needs the developed world's attention.

The former wife of Britain's Prince Andrew is in Montreal to attend an international conference looking at how to meet the United Nations Millennium Development Goals, which include poverty reduction and environmental sustainability.

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, celebrates the Launch of The Young
Victoria on Blu-ray and DVD at The New York Public Library on April 19,
2010 in New York.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, speaks during an interview Tuesday,
April 20, 2010, in Montreal, Canada. The Duchess of York is calling on
Canadians to take climate change seriously. Ferguson says they shouldn't
be afraid to ask their government tough questions about its handling
of the environment - that's the interview wbenson already mentioned!

** Pic **

How strange that the Target logo is all over. I wonder if the company is somehow involved with the film?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom