Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 15: October 2009-December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I admire her so much for not using any make-up in such en public event!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I beg to differ with the Duchess calling Diana her "best friend". Currently reading Donald Spoto's "Diana: The Last Year" and that year they were decidedly estranged. Sarah had just gotten busted for the Johnny Bryan affair and it came to light in the sessions she had with an occultist she was rather bed-hopping and jealous of Diana calling her "Blondie" in a derogatory way. Doesn't sound like "best friends" to me.
I am also wondering how many times does one "re-invent" themselves??

Thanks for the pictures. Here is an interview with Sarah from that visit.

A Q-C Q&A with royalty

I also saw a video interview with Sarah from this same visit; I'm not sure where the link is. She said that when she is "home", I guess at Royal Lodge, she goes for a run every morning in Windsor Park and feeds the ducks. :flowers: Something she said in the other interview I posted made me think: she says Beatrice and Eugenie live at Royal Lodge, but they also have apartments in London, which we knew. (Well, Eugenie lives in the dorms at Newcastle.) But it made me think, Sarah is supposedly at Royal Lodge to be close to her children, but as they grow up how often are they really home? Andrew travels so much and often works out of Buckingham Palace, so it seems that when Sarah is at Royal Lodge, she's often "alone" (with the exception of the staff, of course!)

I think Sarah is hanging out there at Andrews grace and favor--so to speak-- to clean up her debts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Together with her daughters Sarah attended the launch of
The Elephant Parade on March 23, 2010 in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

A picture gallery can be found here.

ACK!!!!! What the heck happened to Sarah?? Did she decide to ditch sleep, makeup and having her hair done???:ermm:

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York takes her daughters Princess Eugenie
and Princess Beatrice to see the West End performance of 'The Little
Dog Laughed' at the Garrick Theatre London, later they all went to
Cipriani Restaurant, April 1, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

** zimbio ** belga 1 ** belga 2 **

Sarah looks terrible. What's going on with her????

I don't think anyone but Sarah can answer that.
But I think she's tired, she really isn't doing well on the money making front. :ermm:

Sarah is a Libran and like many Librans; Rita Hayworth is another I am thinking of they do not age well. I think anyone who has had to endure what she has would not look their best as her prospects to resettle her life and the financial end are not the best at the moment.However to her credit is that she owns her body and her face and she also feels that she does not have at after fifty to look like Barbie.or gather good impressions which she could never really do anyway and cares not about our approval or dispapproval.

Yes, i agree she doesn't look well. It is a pity that she did not groom herself a little bit more. I think on the other side that she must be very tired. One day she is very busy in the USA and the other day you see her busy in UK. And this doesn't only happen one time. What about jetlags for instance?

Rita Hayworth is another I am thinking of they do not age well. .
Rita Hayworth was an alcoholic with a lot of hang ups. My Ava was a Capricorn with a huge drinking problem and didn't age well either.
I believe Sarah's is due more to stress and finances.

Lately she seems to have bad luck where ever she goes.

It's not so much bad luck as bad money management.

Sarah, Duchess of York on her way to the Norwegian tv show
Skavlan, Olso, Norway, April 8, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

Sarah pictured leaving the Nobu Berkeley restaurant, London, last
night, April 8/9, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Rita Hayworth was an alcoholic with a lot of hang ups. My Ava was a Capricorn with a huge drinking problem and didn't age well either.
I believe Sarah's is due more to stress and finances.
My comparison is more in the essentiality that Rita and Sarah have been hearbroken by many of life's processes.Rita married the Ali Khan and was bankrupted for whatever reasons.Sarah keeps finding herself in the financial trouble.Regardless of whether you drink or not those experiences would leave a toll on you.They were both redheads and both exuberant for life ; going into things for the right reasons getting the not so right results always. That is all I meant.

My comparison is more in the essentiality that Rita and Sarah have been hearbroken by many of life's processes.Rita married the Ali Khan and was bankrupted for whatever reasons.Sarah keeps finding herself in the financial trouble.Regardless of whether you drink or not those experiences would leave a toll on you.They were both redheads and both exuberant for life ; going into things for the right reasons getting the not so right results always. That is all I meant.
Rita also married Orson Wells who treated her horribly, Aly Khan was a rebound affair. (Elsa Maxwell's : RSVP) Prince Andrew has treated Sarah with the utmost respect, IMO more than she has deserved.

Here's a pic of Sarah at the Norwegian TV show that was recorded
on Thursday and broadcasted on Friday. Of course one of the main
themes was Sarah's broken marriage and she was asked again for
advices for Crownprincess Victoria's future marriage.

"Communicate a lot with your husband and be with him. Do not let
anyone come between you". And as always : "I've lived every girls
dream and got to marry the most handsome prince" ;)

** Sarah at the Skavlan TV show - Oslo - April 8, 2010 **

Here's a pic of Sarah at the Norwegian TV show that was recorded
on Thursday and broadcasted on Friday. Of course one of the main
themes was Sarah's broken marriage and she was asked again for
advices for Crownprincess Victoria's future marriage.

"Communicate a lot with your husband and be with him. Do not let
anyone come between you". And as always : "I've lived every girls
dream and got to marry the most handsome prince" ;)

** Sarah at the Skavlan TV show - Oslo - April 8, 2010 **

Thanks for the pic, iceflower, it is great, i was looking for something about that programm in which the duchess appeared!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom