Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 13: October 2008-February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah reportedly has new plans for 2009.

"Her latest project is to produce an animated film of her
children’s book, Tea For Ruby" it's planned "to set up a
company to manage her burgeoning business empire"
and she plans to spend more time in Great Britain again,
click on the link to read the whole article :)

Fergie's back in town as queen of her own empire

I read that article, iceflower. It's good that she's feeling like she can come back "home again," but I was a little taken aback by her claim that "Young Victoria" was her idea. As far as I know, there's always been a very healthy interest in books, movies, TV series, etc about Victoria, so I'm not sure I buy into that particular claim.

Anyone have any idea what her "babies" are besides the movie "Young Victoria" and the "Tea for Ruby" animated film? There are reports of her being "in negotiations" for various things--i.e. a frozen food line--have any of them actually happened?

Would "Budgie" the helicopter be considered one of her "babies"??

:previous:
"Budgie" is quite grown up now.
From Wiki:
Budgie the Little Helicopter is a series of children's books and animated TV series relating to a fictional character 'Budgie' and his friends. The characters were based on the books by Sarah Ferguson. The show was produced by Fred Wolf Films Dublin for HTV and Sleepy Kids Company, and originally aired on British television in 1993 on CITV then was aired later on in the United States on Fox Kids. The TV Show ran for 39 episodes, and a range of videos, books, and toys were released under the 'Budgie' label.

Thank you for the update, Warren. I didn't realize that "Budgie" was getting that far up in age!
By the way, that is some fearsome creature you have for your avi!!! Hope that you aren't trying to tell us something..... :)

Thank you for the pics. :flowers: I am always looking for old pics of Sarah!

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, I could have done without that last pic of her dancing(?)!! Not too flattering, imo.

To be honest, I could have done without that last pic of her dancing(?)!! Not too flattering, imo.

Can happen to every woman. I collect pics about Sarah so this one is also included :butterfly:

I suppose. But Sarah is hardly an "every woman" and she is always followed by photographers. Wearing a dress that is so revealing of her 'assets' and with such a short skirt, doesn't help either. :ermm: But this is an old pic and it Is fun to see Sarah in older photos!

The skirt looked shorter as it flew up/out from Sarah's dancing.:flowers::flowers:

And let's face it--Sarah has always had great legs! :flowers:
I suppose. But Sarah is hardly an "every woman" and she is always followed by photographers. Wearing a dress that is so revealing of her 'assets' and with such a short skirt, doesn't help either. :ermm: But this is an old pic and it Is fun to see Sarah in older photos!

That's what everybody has always said. But then, I have always disagreed about that.... Sorry.

As a male forumista, let me tell you that the Duchess has got amazing legs!x

I doubt the man will be interviewed, Mermaid, but it's interesting that the photogs got another 'great' shot of the Duchess reaching out to the less fortunate! :rolleyes:

Pics 21.1.2009

Thanks for that article link, Incas :)

Here are some pics from yesterday:
Sarah, Duchess of York, at the funeral of socialite Sir Dai
Llewellyn, St Marys Church, Coddenham, Suffolk, Britain
- 21 Jan 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Here are some pics from December, I can't remember having
seen before :
Sarah, Duchess of York during The Special Dinner party At Obika,
London, 12/12/2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Interesting use of the words "strategically placed homeless man." That can be taken two ways...

I can see a third option: The Mail strategically placed the homeless man. The intent was to catch the Yorks on the way out of the restaurant. If they ignore him, the headline would be "Coldhearted Sarah".:ROFLMAO:

Sarah? Slim and stylish? Sorry. I guess one has to go waaaay back to see her that way. :( And that has Nothing to do with her daughter/daughters today!!! Neither Sarah nor Andrew are examples for their daughters to follow. Sad, as they are the ones that Should be!!

Sarah was quite slim during the early part of the courtship and marriage. She, like many women, gained weight after childbirth. The stylish part is a matter of personal opinion.

Yes, Sarah did gain weight. But contrary to public opinion, women don't always gain weight after childbirth but rather they Lose weight! As for her style, I don't think she ever got that right....impo. :(

Does bring to mind how the press used to pick the most unflattering photo of her mother, even when she was slim and stylish, to compare with Diana.

She was never slim nor stylish. Her father was very upset by the way the press were criticising her for her body and said that she had always been on the plump side. She was on a diet for her wedding and that is one day that I think she looked slim and her dress was beautiful but otherwise she was always on the fat side and her dress sense was non-existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom