Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 13: October 2008-February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Sarah, I know she can be regarded as indiscreet at times, her dressing style is not what I would choose to wear, and she is seen by many as a Bull in a China Shop, I do think she has a heart and very shiny hair.:flowers:

I agree, Sarah has never been discreet, in fact I doubt she knows what being discreet means. She has beautiful hair and I am sure she means well and is probably very upset and puzzled when things don´t turn out as she expected.
She lacks what Queen Victoria was once described as being a genius of "common sense".
When she entered the royal family it was no little breath of fresh air, as was said at the time, it was a hurricane force wind.

Ooops!!! Just checking to see how good your memory is, Warren! :whistling::lol:

I am also obviously a couple of posts behind here! That may be due to the almost blizzard-like conditions going on right now outside my window..... :(

I agree, Sarah has never been discreet, in fact I doubt she knows what being discreet means. She has beautiful hair and I am sure she means well and is probably very upset and puzzled when things don´t turn out as she expected.
She lacks what Queen Victoria was once described as being a genius of "common sense".
When she entered the royal family it was no little breath of fresh air, as was said at the time, it was a hurricane force wind.
Is it me, or does our youth today, including Sarah, all lack common sense? It seems to be a bit of an epidemic these days. I pound my head wondering where is the common sense of these people?? When you're in the public eye, Sarah, the Bush twins, etc. there are just some things YOU DON'T DO. And it doesn't seem to occur to these people. I just hope they grow some common sense. Soon.

Suggestion - Can Sarah, former Duchess of York, have her own thread down with the Gloucesters and the Kents, I think she is too high in precedence in her present position on TRF's.

Oh I think that Sarah would LOVE that!! But who would start that thread?

No one is going to start that thread. As the mother of Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, Sarah will stay where she is in the York family subforum.

I am happy to hear that, Kimebear. That is where she belongs, imho. No disrespect intended.

None taken :flowers: It is difficult to place a divorced former royal around here. Perhaps if Andrew was remarried, she would be placed somewhere else but, until then, there doesn't seem to be an urgent need.

Thank you, Kimebear! :flowers: I am trying to tread lightly here....

It is the best picture I have ever seen of her, she looks lovely.

It's amazing, when she takes the time to put on some makeup, how much better she looks. Makes me wonder why she doesn't do so so many times when she is out in public.

I'm not certain what she did, but whatever it was, Sarah most certainly looks wonderful!! Perhaps for a change, the photographer just caught her at an angle that was flattering to her and published it instead of always showing her at her worst.
GREAT find, Russo! Thanks for sharing it. It's nice to see a lovely Sarah.....

WOW! That's an amazing shot. Love her hair. Same thought as Udyusa, can't believe the photographer released the shot!:flowers:

Is this a recent photo? She looks amazing.

Nicole Kidman, a botox beast? I think not, in comparison to some pics of Sarah when she has just had a shot or two. She is barely able to smile!
That's why this photo is soo terrific. She looks.....Natural! :)

Nicole Kidman, a botox beast? I think not, in comparison to some pics of Sarah when she has just had a shot or two. She is barely able to smile!
That's why this photo is soo terrific. She looks.....Natural! :)
I dunno . . . I've never had the pleasure of seeing Sarah in person. I agree, she does look rather tightened in some photos and I'm sure she's had some "work" done. But I have seen Nicole Kidman in person and it ain't pretty. For a young (40s) woman, she looks so stretched and filled in she's lost a great deal of her natural facial contours and features. She looks scary, quite frankly. Like she's wearing a mask. Whereas Sarah still resembles her natural self - for now.

This photo of Sarah is FANTASTIC! She looks the best I've seen her in some time--relaxed, happy, and absolutely beautiful--and she looks natural as well.
As for Nicole Kidman, at the risk of going off topic, I agree-that forehead of hers is just plain scary.

Like I said....Sarah looks natural And wonderful!!! As for Nicole, I really have no idea what she looks like nor do I care. And this is going nowhere.....LOL ;-)

Last edited:
Is this a recent photo? She looks amazing.

The pic, Russophile kindly shared and that you all seem to like that much :)
is not recent, it was taken at the final of the Veuve Clicquot Gold Cup on
July 17, 2005 in Midhurst, England.

Thanks for the info. Ice! :flowers:
And for the rest of us, let's all NOT take Botox because we'll end up (to quote Robin Williams) beautiful but we won't be able to move our mouth! Or anything else for that matter!

I think the shirt she is wearing at that pic is one of the reasons sarah looks great. I think simplicity suits her and also without the fuzzy hairstyle she looks better.
i do not think sarah has had botox, she looks tightened at some pics but at other pics you can definately see in her face that she is almost 50. Sometimes a good foundation can do a lot for your skin, as i have one and it really tightenes my skin for a few hours.

Thanks,

regards,

Name please of product, send in pm.....Pleeeeease.

Last edited by a moderator:
di-fan, come on now, don't leave us hanging on this skin-tightening foundation!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
People who've had botox always remind me of cats. They have a serene look--but it's because they don't have much in the way of facial muscles....just those eyes. Those big eyes.:lol:

Thanks for the info. Ice! :flowers:
And for the rest of us, let's all NOT take Botox because we'll end up (to quote Robin Williams) beautiful but we won't be able to move our mouth! Or anything else for that matter!

Okay, enough of the botox. Moving on please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom