Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 14: February-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green is definitely the colour for Sarah but not this dress, it is frankly frumpish, but the colour she has certainly got right.

I thought she looked pretty good this time. Does any one else think that she has more 'photo opportunities' that the real royals?

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, for good or ill, the papers seem to have it in for Sarah.

More troubles for Sarah. :ermm:

Fergie gets legal threat (and £17,000 bill) from yet another of her creditors

The Duchess of York has been threatened with fresh legal action after an employee demanded she settle an unpaid bill for more than £17,000.

Public relations professional Richard Owen claimed that Sarah Ferguson owed him the money for the work he did to improve her image.
He issued Prince Andrew's former wife with a legal demand to settle an outstanding invoice for £17,536.80 for work carried out in February and March.

I wonder what she spends it on? I mean the money that she should be using to pay her bills.:ermm: Expensive dresses for her public appearances?

Her adviser probably told her to dress well, be seen in the right places make more public apearances and these things cost money so then she didn´t have the money to pay the very large bill for this advice - which incidentally didn´t work that well either.
Yes it is sad, but in these cases people seem to forget the poor people (not all of them of course) who
don´t get paid,they have to pay their bills too, it seems never ending.
Sarah seems to be one of those unfortunate people who has great ideas but doesn´t know how to use them and when it comes to a decision she seems to invariably make the wrong one.
I really can´t see her changing. Before her wedding she did say publicly that people could count on her to never change she would always be the same Sarah. :ermm:
If she had stayed with Andrew her life would have been much better - hold on - she is still staying with Andrew. Sorry I missed out the words "married to". :flowers:

Does any one else think that she has more 'photo opportunities' that the real royals?
Sarah does manage to sell herself very well.

She does know how to put herself out there.
But these stories of her bank balance aren't very good, she needs to sort it out quickly. :flowers:

As she is living in her husband´s house I should imagine the staff is his, the security is his and probably the transport is his too. Food, well you get the idea, I doubt if he charges her room and board.:ermm:

I do not know about it anymore. It seems that she is making the news on a weekly basis and none of it is really good news.
Do you suppose she is just unlucky or takes decisions on a whim and waits to see if there would be consequences or not?

I think it's "D": All of the above, Odette. . . :whistling:

Sarah Ferguson leaving the Dorchester Hotel in London,
Britain - October 12, 2009 - that skirt or dress is a little
bit too short in my eyes..

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Um, yes. I don't usually criticize Sarah's fashion choices even if I don't love them, but that whole outfit just looks all wrong, at least for someone Sarah's age.

:previous: Now if I were to go there I would make sure I was dressed a little better, even knowing no one would be outside the hotel to snap my photo..
I wonder if Sarah ever sees her photos or just does not care...:bang:

I wish she wouldn't wear flat shoes. Heels make her legs look much more elegant.

Oooh my! Hot pants!
Well at least shes got the legs for it.

I wish she wouldn't wear flat shoes. Heels make her legs look much more elegant.

She may, like me, not be able to wear then any more - (for me it is due to weakness in the ankles and doctor's advice).

My my my not only do we have hotpants we have purple and neon green. She makes the headlines in the wrong ways. :)

She may, like me, not be able to wear then any more - (for me it is due to weakness in the ankles and doctor's advice).

Sorry to hear about your ankles.
However Sarah was seen in high heels last week. Still lack of make up, lack of a good haircut, combination of colours that do not match, short shorts....
This is a lady who carries a title and capitalizes on it...At least she should make an effort to look more pulled together. :flowers:

My my my not only do we have hotpants we have purple and neon green. She makes the headlines in the wrong ways. :)
It is a button front dress, not hotpants. Too short IMO for a woman of her age. :flowers:

I wonder if Sarah ever sees her photos or just does not care...:bang:

well said, as if you could read my mind. :lol: Terrible outfit. However, I hope the Duchess will enjoy her 50th birthday tomorrow! :flowers:

I wonder where did the Daily Mail get the idea Sarah was planning 'elaborate bash': did they talk to any of the 300 hundred people who were supposed to have been invited? Or did they have a very slow news day and decided to spice things up by having another go at their favourite victim - Sarah? :ermm:

Thanks for posting the link, lumutqueen! :flowers:

Last edited:
May I just inquire where did the Daily Mail get the idea Sarah was planning 'elaborate bash'? Did they talk to any of the 300 hundred people who were supposed to have been invited? Or did they have a very slow news day and decided to spice things up by having another go at their favourite victim - Sarah? :ermm:

Thanks for posting the link, lumutqueen! :flowers:

Marsel are you sure your not a mind reader or work for the DailyMail because a slow news day is probably correct. :lol: And they do love attacking dear old Sarah. :)

I can believe she was having a party of some kind, maybe not elaborate but 50 is quite a big birthday to mark. :ermm:

Your very welcome. :flowers:

Sarah may have a heart of gold and the best intentions. However it shows that she needs someone with an iron fist in a velvet glove to guide her and help her avoid these headlines whether earned or not.
Every week there is something going on and half the time the news are not too good. For a woman of 50 who has been on the royal scene for more than 20 years she ought to know by now how to make herself more scarce and less controversial.

Well said, Odette, and I totally agree with you. I have a feeling that it wouldn't sink in with her, however. She Does love being in the spotlight no matter the circumstances. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom