Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 11: February-July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
Welcome to Sarah, Duchess of York part 10

commencing February 2007

Part 9, covering November 2007 to January 2008, can be found here.

Pics 19.2.2008

Sarah Ferguson and a friend leaving the China Tang restaurant
with owner David Tang, after celebrating his recent Knighthood.
London. UK. 19TH FEBRUARY 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thank you Iceflower. You really find great pictures. Thanks for doing that. I love to see them.

Ah! There's those dark stockings again!! :eek:

Pics 29.2.2008

You are so welcome, lexi4 :flowers::flowers:

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York leaving the Dorchester Hotel at 1am,
having the evening there with her daughter Princess Beatrice. London,
England - 29.02.08

** Sarah ** Bea ** Bea ** Sarah **

You are so welcome, lexi4 :flowers::flowers:

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York leaving the Dorchester Hotel at 1am,
having the evening there with her daughter Princess Beatrice. London,
England - 29.02.08

** Sarah ** Bea ** Bea ** Sarah **
Thanks for the photos, Ice. Sarah actually doesn't look too bad (esp. considering it's 1am). I like her sweater-coat and even the scarf. Pss B on the other hand . . . not the best shots of her.

This is where I take issue with Sarah. Why not just help people and have done with it? Just do your good works, don't look for the limelight, etc. But no, Sarah has to go on and on and on ad nauseum about "They accept me, they're common folk, they like me, they accept me how I am." :barf: Tells me she doesn't really CARE about the people she's supposed to be helping, she's more interested in how people see her!

I think Sarah probably does care about the people in Hull. But she probably also cares a lot about how the wider world is going to see her on this show. She does have a never-ending desire to prove herself...

Here are some pics from a photosession in December,
it took place in Sarah's flat in New York, I hope I'm
right and they have not been posted before :)

** Sarah 1 ** Sarah 2 ** Sarah 3 **

Apparently, Sarah is going to be on Celebrity Apprentice this Thursday evening. My guess is that the contestants are going to do something with one of her charities.

I saw a very brief clip of her on the TV advertisement, and heard someone calling her "Your Majesty." Hope she put them straight about that!! Grrr.

Apparently, Sarah is going to be on Celebrity Apprentice this Thursday evening. My guess is that the contestants are going to do something with one of her charities.

I saw a very brief clip of her on the TV advertisement, and heard someone calling her "Your Majesty." Hope she put them straight about that!! Grrr.
Oh for God's sake! Trump prides himself on doing his homework, doesn't he have ANYBODY who has done theirs?? Ivanka??

Oddly enough, when I looked at the ad again, it was Piers Morgan who referred to Sarah as "Your Majesty." I would have assumed that a citizen of the UK would know better.

Let's hope he was being sarcastic!
Is Sarah still considered royalty? She's no longer an HRH.

They addressed her as "Sarah Ferguson" not Duchess of York.

If a commoner were to meet Sarah at a formal event would they be recquired to bow or curtsey to her?

No. No one is ever "required" to bow or curtsey. However, even those inclined to bow to royalty would not do so to Sarah. She is a commoner.

The second picture is very nice--but the first--once again, trying too hard and that neckline is hardly appropriate for her!

she looks very nice for once in all 3 of those pics. As for the 1st pic, it looks to me as if she has the dress on backwards!:ROFLMAO: But it is a very beautiful and flattering color for her!:flowers:
Nice view she has of the N.Y. skyline. But it would scare me to live that high up in a building.

Sometimes it looks like she could use more supportive undergarments when she chooses to wear very low cut dresses. That's a lot more Sarah than I'd like to see!

I like the colour of that blue evening dress on Sarah, and the way that it lights up her eyes, but I really don't like the way the bodice looks squeezed...so much in fact that the support ribbons are squished to the side.

I came over this three days old article, saying that Sarah has been in Lofoten, Norway.
She says its great to be there and that she feels like a part of the big Lofoten-family .
Its also a picture of her on the Zakariasbrygga where she ate lunch.
Fergie lovpriser Lofoten - lofotposten.no

Did anyone catch Sarah on Celebrity Apprentice? Piers auctioned off tea with the Duchess of York--and someone paid 100,000 dollars for it.
Also, when Piers called her "Your Majesty" she was very, very quick to correct him. I was impressed by that---but she wore those hideous patterned stockings! UGH! Not flattering, but her hair looked good.

Did anyone catch Sarah on Celebrity Apprentice? Piers auctioned off tea with the Duchess of York--and someone paid 100,000 dollars for it.
Also, when Piers called her "Your Majesty" she was very, very quick to correct him. I was impressed by that---but she wore those hideous patterned stockings! UGH! Not flattering, but her hair looked good.
As long as she didn't sing "Tainted Love" I think she'll be okay. :D

Wow. That's not exactly a good lookin' guy. :ohmy:

I think it could be even worse, Russophile ;):)

Here's another pic of Sarah in Norway, it's taken on the same
balcony, so I think she simply pulled off that Norwegian sweater.
----> Sarah in Norway

And here's a pic of Sarah from last Thursday, April 10, 2008,
it shows her in a taxicab in London and will surely raise up
a discussion about her look again ;)
----> Sarah in London

I think it could be even worse, Russophile ;):)

Here's another pic of Sarah in Norway, it's taken on the same
balcony, so I think she simply pulled off that Norwegian sweater.
----> Sarah in Norway

And here's a pic of Sarah from last Thursday, April 10, 2008,
it shows her in a taxicab in London and will surely raise up
a discussion about her look again ;)
----> Sarah in London

is it me or dose she look younger inthe first picture than in the second

Sarah needs to learn one cardinal rule about being a woman, especially a high profile woman -- never leave the house without your makeup on! Poor thing looks like she either just got out of the shower or got caught in a rainstorm.

Cat

She looks like a wet cat in the 2nd photo (no offense, Cat). The first photo is very nice and flattering. Thanks for both, Ice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom