Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 1: January 2003-September 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Lalla Meriem@Jun 15th, 2004 - 7:05 am
Sarah knew about Andrew's career and the number of days Andrew would be around before he even asked her to marry him.

Sarah was unfaithful as little as 2 years into the marriage. She publicly humilated Andrew with her brazen romps with various men. To be topless while making out with your boyfriend in front of your husband's children and several body guards is horribly disrespectful, IMHO. There marriage did not survive Andrew's humilation at the photos that were published of this. And, by her own admission it wasn't nearly her first affair. Andrew hit the roof when he ran across pictures of one of Sarah's lovers playing around with his daughters at the pool of his house while he was away.

Andrew is still hurt by Sarah's betrayal. She said he they are the best of friends and that they love each other but are not in love. They are friends because they have children to raise together. Besides she is always lurking around in his relationships (who wants the ex living with you even part time).

Sarah was much liked by the family, but she just made so very many stupid mistakes. Some small but most weren't.

Perhaps, if Andrew had been around more? She knew before.....If the courtiers had backed off? Hmm, they only turned against her after many humiliating actions on her part. She really made their jobs easy if they were trying to sabotage her. I think they just sat back and let her do it herself. It was her affairs that drove the final nail into her marriage.
The topless photos were taken after Andrew and Sarah separated, actually, although Sarah was with the family at Balmoral in August when the story broke. Humiliated, she left the palace with her two daughters and returned to her rented home.

Originally posted by Bubbette@Jun 15th, 2004 - 8:51 am
I think the toe sucking was after they were separated, no?
Bryan never sucked her toes if you look the pictures. He was kissing her feet. And, yes this happened after Sarah and Andrew separated. But the story broke when she was with the RF in Scotland that August.

Originally posted by Lalla Meriem@Jun 15th, 2004 - 6:05 am
Sarah knew about Andrew's career and the number of days Andrew would be around before he even asked her to marry him.

Andrew hit the roof when he ran across pictures of one of Sarah's lovers playing around with his daughters at the pool of his house while he was away.

Andrew is still hurt by Sarah's betrayal. She said he they are the best of friends and that they love each other but are not in love. They are friends because they have children to raise together. Besides she is always lurking around in his relationships (who wants the ex living with you even part time).
Sarah married under the impression that she would get to live on base with Andrew. That would have affected how much they were together. So if she married thinking one thing, and was told something else afterwards, it would make sense that she was bothered by how much he was away.

It's been reported time and again, that when the photos of Sarah made the papers, Andrew went down to breakfast with his obviously horrified family and remained calm. He may have been seething in private, but no one has ever written that he was angry in front of other people.

Andrew was perfectly capable of asking Sarah to move out and of taking down her photos. He chose not to. That's on his head, not hers.

It's not likely, but in my romantic imagination, I kind of hope they get back together someday.

I didn't say he was sucking her toes (nor did I say he was her first affair - far from it). Any chances of reconciliation were mooted after that publication.

He was kissing more than her toes in those pictures. But what distrubes me most was that Sarah was topless while he was kissing her body (and not just her toes) with her daughters and the RPO in view. Having an affair is one thing doing it in full view of your (and your significant other's) children is quite another.

Andrew could have asked her to leave but given that she was horribly in debt at the time where else could she have gone. He may have been hurt, angry and humiliated but he wasn't an oger. I think Sarah should give Andrew some space 2 quite acceptable women have already slipped thru his fingers.

They will never get back together. Andrew may be a Prince (and a prince of a guy) but he cannot support the lifestyle that Sarah lives and they have never actually shown any interest in being anything other than parents and friends.

I believe Sarah was aware before the wedding that she could not stay with Andrew due to security concerns on base. However, Andrew was at sea during the time he was away not stationed on a base they would not have saw each other much more often if they saw each other more.

Which I find quite odd considering that The Queen stayed on base with Prince Philip while they were still the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh.

Sarah had initially moved out and Andrew allowed her to move back in. The Queen gave money towards the purchase of a house, so that her granddaughters weren't constantly moving house, so Andrew didn't have to allow her back in. That was his decision. If Sarah had desperately needed a home, EIIR would have allowed her a place on the Crown Estate, the same way she allowed Marina Ogilvy, who's behavior was just as bad, if not worse, than Sarah's.

Sarah doesn't get in the way of Andrew's relationships, just as Andrew didn't get in the way of hers. One woman ended the relationship because she realised she couldn't deal with the spotlight. If Andrew can't find someone to marry him, the fault lies with him, not his ex-wife.

Sarah was told she could stay with Andrew initially. After the wedding she was told she had to carry out duties and therefore had to stay in London. If Andrew could stay on base, then surely Sarah could, since he would be the prime target anyhow.

Sarah makes more money than Andrew anyways, and pays for their children's expenses. Of course Andrew can't support her financially.

What is it exactly with certain members and bashing the British Royal Family??

Sarah made MANY mistakes--but look at her now!! She paid off her debts, and has more money than her husband who still must depend on Mummy!! She is raising her two daughters, and maintains a good relationship with the Queen.

Sarah has grown up and I commend her from coming from the depths of Hades to where she is today. It is a testament to how strong she is!! I say bravo Sarah and keep going!!

Originally posted by tiaraprin@Jun 16th, 2004 - 11:11 pm
What is it exactly with certain members and bashing the British Royal Family??

Sarah made MANY mistakes--but look at her now!! She paid off her debts, and has more money than her husband who still must depend on Mummy!! She is raising her two daughters, and maintains a good relationship with the Queen.

Sarah has grown up and I commend her from coming from the depths of Hades to where she is today. It is a testament to how strong she is!! I say bravo Sarah and keep going!!
i agree with tiaraprin!

Sarah,Duchess of York always raise her 2 daughters and Duke of York do raise daughters also because both divorces you know!

she been took her girls to vacation.

Sara Boyce

It is said that it is Sarah not the Queen who picks up most of Andrew's bills.

Originally posted by kelly9480@Jun 16th, 2004 - 5:24 pm
Sarah had initially moved out and Andrew allowed her to move back in. The Queen gave money towards the purchase of a house, so that her granddaughters weren't constantly moving house, so Andrew didn't have to allow her back in. That was his decision. If Sarah had desperately needed a home, EIIR would have allowed her a place on the Crown Estate, the same way she allowed Marina Ogilvy, who's behavior was just as bad, if not worse, than Sarah's.

Sarah doesn't get in the way of Andrew's relationships, just as Andrew didn't get in the way of hers. One woman ended the relationship because she realised she couldn't deal with the spotlight. If Andrew can't find someone to marry him, the fault lies with him, not his ex-wife.

Sarah was told she could stay with Andrew initially. After the wedding she was told she had to carry out duties and therefore had to stay in London. If Andrew could stay on base, then surely Sarah could, since he would be the prime target anyhow.

Sarah makes more money than Andrew anyways, and pays for their children's expenses. Of course Andrew can't support her financially.

A lot of people live on various estates belonging to the Crown (half the people in central London for example). Marina gets state welfare to pay the rent on the cottage she leases. I'm not sure it was much of a favor.

Besides the gate house Philip wanted Sarah and the girls to use wasn't fitted with modern luxuries (like up to date bathrooms). Hardly, a home befitting two Princesses of the blood. While Sarah could be left to fend for herself the princesses would not.

That is not what people in the know suggest. But, we will have to agree to disagree on this. Sarah practically lived in Italy with the married Count Gaddo while they were together I doubt Andrew could have distrubed the relationship.

This is the exact opposite of what Sarah herself has stated. She was never promised housing at a base. She simply assumed this and was much disappointed in this measure. Andrew was never stationed to a base he was stationed on various vessels at sea. He also chose (of his own free will) not to return home to Sarah on all his days off instead going off with friends on various pursuits.

Andrew had a not inconsiderable inheritance when he reached 25. All this money was wasted (and Sarah helped with some of this). The Princesses would have been educated in a proper manner even if Sarah had never made another penny after the divorce. The RF would not have left Bea and Genie in such a state.

Andrew couldn't support Sarah while they were married. She couldn't even support herself before her marriage. She was 800 in the red the day she moved to Buckingham Palace. She spent all her money on clothes, clubs and tanning beds by her own admission. I would say it is quite remarkable that she is now safely in the black given her life long habit of living beyond her means.

Food isn't the only thing Sarah is disiplined about now it is also her money.

Sarah knows full well it is her connection to Andrew and his family that has allowed her to make the vast sums of money she now has. Perhaps this is part of the reason she helps him or maybe she feels guilty or perhaps she is just a nice person who loves her family. I tend to believe the latter. It wouldn't have mattered if she had married a chimney sweep she would have still helped him though I don't think she would have made the sums of money as the ex-wife of a chimeny sweep that she makes as a former royal.

Originally posted by Lalla Meriem@Jun 17th, 2004 - 11:42 pm
A lot of people live on various estates belonging to the Crown (half the people in central London for example). Marina gets state welfare to pay the rent on the cottage she leases. I'm not sure it was much of a favor.

Besides the gate house Philip wanted Sarah and the girls to use wasn't fitted with modern luxuries (like up to date bathrooms). Hardly, a home befitting two Princesses of the blood. While Sarah could be left to fend for herself the princesses would not.

That is not what people in the know suggest. But, we will have to agree to disagree on this. Sarah practically lived in Italy with the married Count Gaddo while they were together I doubt Andrew could have distrubed the relationship.

This is the exact opposite of what Sarah herself has stated. She was never promised housing at a base. She simply assumed this and was much disappointed in this measure. Andrew was never stationed to a base he was stationed on various vessels at sea. He also chose (of his own free will) not to return home to Sarah on all his days off instead going off with friends on various pursuits.

Andrew had a not inconsiderable inheritance when he reached 25. All this money was wasted (and Sarah helped with some of this). The Princesses would have been educated in a proper manner even if Sarah had never made another penny after the divorce. The RF would not have left Bea and Genie in such a state.

Andrew couldn't support Sarah while they were married. She couldn't even support herself before her marriage. She was 800 in the red the day she moved to Buckingham Palace. She spent all her money on clothes, clubs and tanning beds by her own admission. I would say it is quite remarkable that she is now safely in the black given her life long habit of living beyond her means.

Food isn't the only thing Sarah is disiplined about now it is also her money.

Sarah knows full well it is her connection to Andrew and his family that has allowed her to make the vast sums of money she now has. Perhaps this is part of the reason she helps him or maybe she feels guilty or perhaps she is just a nice person who loves her family. I tend to believe the latter. It wouldn't have mattered if she had married a chimney sweep she would have still helped him though I don't think she would have made the sums of money as the ex-wife of a chimeny sweep that she makes as a former royal.
Marina gets money because she chose to stop working to go back to school. She can't afford rent, her kids' school fees, bills and the extras without a job. If she had a job, she wouldn't be in the situation she's in now. If her former husband had helped with the bills, she wouldn't be where she is now. Marina was initially given the house on the CE because her husband was physically abusing her. You can't deny that was a favor.

The house Sarah would have lived in on the estate would have been updated before the family moved in. Philip and EIIR would hardly allow their grandchildren to go without being properly cleaned.

Sarah has no power to ruin Andrew's relationships. If a woman likes Andrew enough, she will learn to get along with his former wife and his children. It's Andrew's fault he hasn't found a woman who can handle everything he comes with, not Sarah's. Your former spouse has as much power over your future as you allow them to have. If Andrew allows Sarah that much power, that's Andrew's choice, and Andrew has to take responsibility for that.

Sarah has told media people (Judy Wade and possibly Ingrid Seward, among them) that she was promised she could stay with Andrew on base before the marriage.

Marina still had to pay for the cottage. It was never free. Marina does freelance work. She isn't technically unemployeed. Her ex-husband contributes near nothing to the children.

I have never seen Sarah state she could live with Andrew. I have, in fact, saw her state the opposite in numerous interviews. Anyway as I said, Andrew never lived on a base he was not stationed on one. It was plain before the marriage that Sarah would stay at Buck House until Sunninghill was finished not on some base that Andrew wasn't stationed at.

Sarah didn't give the impression that it would be updated in her book. The Queen wouldn't have allowed the children to live in such a state but then they could always stay with Andrew. Sarah was left to take care of herself.

Sarah no power over Andrew's relationships? You have never delt with "baby momma drama" as we call it in the US. She could have just as much affect as she wanted whether Andrew liked it or not. I whole heartedly disagree with you here. Sarah's mere lurking presence always around and living in the same home would be enough to turn even the most head strong women away. It isn't Andrews fault......lot's of men have to deal with their ex-wives/children's moms. The fact is the way it is now Andrew comes with Sarah and no reasonable women wants that. Until Sarah is married and out of the picture (and house) it will be this way.

:woot: IS THIS A SIGN???????? WILL SARAH AND ANDREW BE SAYING I DO AGAIN?????????? I HOPE SO BECAUSE I THINK THEY ARE STILL IN LOVE, BUT PEOPLE LIKE THE DUKE WILL NOT LET SARAH BACK INTO THE FAMILY.

Originally posted by Lalla Meriem@Jun 18th, 2004 - 2:33 am
Sarah no power over Andrew's relationships? You have never delt with "baby momma drama" as we call it in the US. She could have just as much affect as she wanted whether Andrew liked it or not. I whole heartedly disagree with you here. Sarah's mere lurking presence always around and living in the same home would be enough to turn even the most head strong women away. It isn't Andrews fault......lot's of men have to deal with their ex-wives/children's moms. The fact is the way it is now Andrew comes with Sarah and no reasonable women wants that. Until Sarah is married and out of the picture (and house) it will be this way.
An ex has as much power as you allow them to have. If you allow something to be a source of drama in your life, then they are a source of drama in your life. But you have to allow that. It's about taking control of your life.

Andrew always had the option of asking her to leave. That he chose not to was his choice, and no one else's. His own father says he's crazy for allowing Sarah back in, but Andrew allowed it.

It is Andrew's fault if he can't keep Sarah out of his dating life. Andrew is the one who chooses to have photos of her everywhere. Sarah didn't decorate his personal rooms -- he did. Sarah isn't forcing him to keep her photos around, he's doing it because he wants to. Sarah isn't even in the UK half the year, so she can't be a factor in his relationships -- she's not around.

Marina must have a considerable trust fund. I have worked with people on income support for over 20 years and not come across anyone from her background. Give me a break.

The Kents are the least well-off branch of the Windsors. Her trust fund was estimated at 160,000 pounds in stock options. She was using the dividends to put her kids in independent schools, but the downturn in the stock market has hurt her financially.

Originally posted by sophie@Jun 18th, 2004 - 4:54 am
:woot: IS THIS A SIGN???????? WILL SARAH AND ANDREW BE SAYING I DO AGAIN?????????? I HOPE SO BECAUSE I THINK THEY ARE STILL IN LOVE, BUT PEOPLE LIKE THE DUKE WILL NOT LET SARAH BACK INTO THE FAMILY.
This isn't a sign. Sarah will not go back into the Royal Fishbowl. And Prince Philip hates her beyond all belief--he blames her for leading Diana even more astray and egging her on to break her marriage with Charles. (anyway, I don't think Diana needed much encouragement on that front).

Originally posted by sophie@Jun 18th, 2004 - 4:54 am
Saying Prince Philip dislikes Sarah is an understatement he pretty much loaths her. On the otherhand, the Queen has always been very fond of Sarah and of the two Princesses. I think this is more of a sign that the Queen is trying to mend fences and openly accept the fact that Sarah is still the mother of her two grandchildren and memebers of the Royal Family.

Sarah had a miscarriage of twins?????? WHEN?????

It's been said that she miscarried the first year of her marriage, but I've never seen open confirmation of that. Of course, the Windsors don't usually confirm things like that -- Sophie's miscarriage was the exception because she had ot be hospitalised for several days -- they couldn't hush that up.

Originally posted by timtonruben359@Jun 19th, 2004 - 1:39 pm
Saying Prince Philip dislikes Sarah is an understatement he pretty much loaths her. On the otherhand, the Queen has always been very fond of Sarah and of the two Princesses. I think this is more of a sign that the Queen is trying to mend fences and openly accept the fact that Sarah is still the mother of her two grandchildren and memebers of the Royal Family.
you are right on target timtonruben!!!

As, I said if you believe it is so simple as allowing them power you are mistaken. Anyone, you have a child with has a incredible power in your life whether you like it or not. I didn't say Sarah was involved in his dating she merely lurkes in the background and is a considerable turn off for even a strong and independant women (the kind he usually dates). I think Andrew was being generous when he allowed her to stay because he is good person not because he was hoping for a reconciliation.

I have never actually heard of Andrew having pictures of Sarah covering his private rooms. I know there are pictures of her in the general house, but she is the mother of his children. What do you expect.....

I know lots of people who's parents are multi-millionaires (I'm talking 50-200 million here not pocket change) but they live quite humble lives (and I'm being generous). Just because Mom and Dad have money doesn't mean the kids do. Not every parent feels it is necessary to be responsible for their children as adults. There comes a time when we each most take responsiblity for our own lives and not depend on mom and dad even if they are Gates, Quandt, or Trump. It is a true diservice when parents don't teach their children how to support themselves or provide incentive for an education.

If Marina's situation is what it has been explained to be then I believe she deserves the support she gets. Anyone who needs help should be given it. There was a statement released not to long ago that Marina Oglivy was entitled to the same support as anyone else.

Philip abhores Sarah. He would rather walk across hot coals than be in the same room. If my son had suffered such humiliation and heartbreak at her hands I would not tolerate her in any of my homes, either.

I think the Queen is trying to put on a show for the public because of the backlash over created by Diana's death and the precieived treatment of Sarah. I wouldn't say she was ever gooy fond of Sarah. Margaret who was quite close to the Queen described her as simply vulger and other really nice terms from early on. She never hated her, but I wouldn't say they were warm. The Queen isn't even warm to her own children. Still HM is my favorite royal because she is a ball buster who takes no crap.

I NEVER said Andrew was hoping for reconciliation.

Ingrid Seward said he has photos of Sarah throughout the house, including in his private rooms. She said that he surrounds himself with his old relationship which is a turn-ff. But that's Andrew's decision, not Sarah's. I don't care how many pictures Andrew has of Sarah in that house. It's his house and he can have Sarah on the wallpaper if he wants it. But that's his decision and she can't be blamed for his inability to completely let go of his relationship. No one's saying Sarah's got Andrew all over her walls or in her relationships. She's let go and moved on. He's the one still holding on to it.

If you believe that people have more power than you allow them to have then that's how you choose to live your life, but there are those of us who don't agree with that and choose to live our lives a different way (and aren't "mistaken" -- as you put it).

Alexandra and Angus aren't "multimillionaires". They may be worth 10 million pounds at the most -- and most of that is in belongings rather than cash. They can't afford to support Marina, but they also come from a generation where parents don't continue to support their kids past a certain age.

I have never knocked Marina for being on welfare. But the fact is that her plight is what it is because of decisions she has made, and she was criticised, rightly, for making bad decisions in how to go about her life.

The Queen has been said by many people close to her to continue to be fond of Sarah. It is possible to like someone as a person while disliking them as an in-law. It appears that EIIR feels that way about Sarah. The Queen is warm to Andrew. And she's said to get on well with Anne and Edward.

Sarah's behaviour has been no worse than some of the born royals. Margaret was hardly living an upright, moral, Christian life, either, so she was hardly in a position to call someone vulgar. Marina Ogilvy was just as embarassing.

Philip doesn't have any homes. EIIR has homes and her husband lives in them.

Originally posted by sophie@Jun 18th, 2004 - 5:54 pm
BUT PEOPLE LIKE THE DUKE WILL NOT LET SARAH BACK INTO THE FAMILY.

While Prince Phillip is alive Andrew and Sarah would never remarry. Once he passes over - that may be a different story!

Originally posted by Lalla Meriem@Jun 20th, 2004 - 8:00 am
Still HM is my favorite royal because she is a ball buster who takes no crap.
According to what I have read from various authors, they say Her Majesty is quite lenient with her children and does not want or wish to interfere in their private lives--I wouldn't exactly call that a ball buster. Philip does that.

Originally posted by Lalla Meriem@Jun 20th, 2004 - 8:00 am
The Queen isn't even warm to her own children. Still HM is my favorite royal because she is a ball buster who takes no crap.
The Queen's relationship with her children has always been distant. The Queen is a very reserved woman, but that doesn't mean she doesn't love her children she has a hard time expressing emotiom she inherited that from her grandmother Queen Mary who was herself very reserved. She doesn't like to interfer in her children's lives, according to Princess Anne in an invterview the Queen always beleived that her children needed to live their own lives and make their own mistakes.

The Queen's relationship with Prince Charles is very distant, although after the Queen Mother's death they've tried to mend fences. She finds him to be far to lavish in his lifestyle and disapproves of his relationship with Camillia. The Queen is much closer to her two younger sons, Princes Andrew and Edward and she is also extreemly close to the Countess of Wessex. Infact the Countess of Wessex is the only memeber of the Royal Family who can just drop by to see the Queen without making an appointment.

It's interesting to note that Queen is a very warm grandmother. She is close to all her grandchildren and they adore her.

QUEEN LETS FERGIE LIVE AT WINDSOR

FERGIE is moving on to the Royal estate at Windsor Castle in an astonishing
gesture of reconciliation by The Queen.

Sarah Duchess of York will have a suite of rooms in ex-hubby Prince Andrew's new
home - leaving no doubt that she has been accepted back into his family.

Our revelation comes a week after Fergie was pictured getting on famously with a
smiling Queen and Andrew at a polo match and proves that her bitter rift with
the Royals is finally over.

The new home, seven- bedroom Royal Lodge on the Windsor Castle estate, was the
Queen Mother's. Andrew inherited it when she died in 2002.

A royal insider said: "Sarah would not be welcome in the Queen Mum's old house
unless the Queen allowed it.

"She has always been fond of her and has kept in close contact with her. She
admires the way Sarah has worked hard and paid off her debts. The Queen also
thinks the Duchess is a very good mother to her children.

"Prince Philip won't be happy, but Sarah is finally back in the royal fold."

Fergie, 44, became an outcast after separating from Andrew in 1992 and divorcing
him in 1996.

Philip refuses to allow her to join daughters Beatrice, 15, and Eugenie, 13, for
Christmas dinner at Sandringham. He has described her as "odd" and was furious
when she brought shame on the family with scandalous affairs, including the
notorious toe-sucking with John Bryan.

Philip has also always hated the fact that Fergie continues to live mainly at
Sunninghill Park, Berks, the £10 million mansion built after her 1986 wedding.

He will be horrified that she will now carry on living under the same roof as
Andrew. But the Queen has sent a clear signal in letting Fergie move into Royal
Lodge. The reconciliation began last month when she was pictured kissing Prince
Charles at a lecture by the Dalai Lama in London. Then last week she sat near
the Queen at the polo.

The insider added: "It's being kept very hush-hush. The Duchess will have a
suite of rooms next to Bea and Eugenie.

"Officially she will not be living there - but the reality is she will be coming
and going as she pleases, just as she does now. It shows how much power she
still wields over Andrew."

Andrew is trying to sell Sunninghill but his new home at Royal Lodge will not be
ready for at least a year. The Gothic-style mansion needed £3 million renovation
after years of neglect.

It stood virtually untouched after the death of King George VI in 1952. The
Queen Mum even kept his study unchanged as a shrine. It needed totally rewiring
and plumbing and now asbestos has been found.

But the source said: "When the house is finished it will have all mod-cons.
Andrew's taste is somewhat brash but Sarah will love living there.

"She has been telling friends she is delighted to be back in favour and has
learnt from her previous mistakes."

A spokesman for Andrew said: "The Royal Lodge is a private residence so we
wouldn't give out any information."

Originally posted by corazon@Jun 21st, 2004 - 8:35 pm
QUEEN LETS FERGIE LIVE AT WINDSOR

FERGIE is moving on to the Royal estate at Windsor Castle in an astonishing
gesture of reconciliation by The Queen.

Sarah Duchess of York will have a suite of rooms in ex-hubby Prince Andrew's new
home - leaving no doubt that she has been accepted back into his family.

Our revelation comes a week after Fergie was pictured getting on famously with a
smiling Queen and Andrew at a polo match and proves that her bitter rift with
the Royals is finally over.

The new home, seven- bedroom Royal Lodge on the Windsor Castle estate, was the
Queen Mother's. Andrew inherited it when she died in 2002.

A royal insider said: "Sarah would not be welcome in the Queen Mum's old house
unless the Queen allowed it.

"She has always been fond of her and has kept in close contact with her. She
admires the way Sarah has worked hard and paid off her debts. The Queen also
thinks the Duchess is a very good mother to her children.

"Prince Philip won't be happy, but Sarah is finally back in the royal fold."

I really think Phillip is the last to judge Sarah--he has brought shame to the royal family with his rudeness and he isn't the only one that has had "affairs". Rumors abound to this day about his activities and it makes me mad that he believes himself better.

It is like Sarah said "How come I am the only one who gets caught?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom