Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 9: May-October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure she has a good team of secretaries and personal assistants working for her. they balance everything out and she just shows up at the specified times.

So, Sarah is just a face at specific events?

I don't think that Sarah is "just a face" at certain events, in fact, I think that may be a little harsh. Sarah obviously is busy, she is the spokesperson for Weight Watchers and has the Sarah Ferguson Foundation, but I'm sure she is quite capable of multi-tasking and she would have a staff, too. I'm certain that she takes an active role in all aspects of her life. Remember one of the reasons why she left the RF? It was because she wanted to control her own life, so to say that she is "just a face" is not really fair. She's always been a strong supporter of children, and I believe that it is something she is quite passionate about. While I am not exactly a complete and total "Sarah Fan" I do admire and respect her for all the good work she does for charity--

jcbcode99 said:
I don't think that Sarah is "just a face" at certain events, in fact, I think that may be a little harsh. Sarah obviously is busy, she is the spokesperson for Weight Watchers and has the Sarah Ferguson Foundation, but I'm sure she is quite capable of multi-tasking and she would have a staff, too. I'm certain that she takes an active role in all aspects of her life. Remember one of the reasons why she left the RF? It was because she wanted to control her own life, so to say that she is "just a face" is not really fair. She's always been a strong supporter of children, and I believe that it is something she is quite passionate about. While I am not exactly a complete and total "Sarah Fan" I do admire and respect her for all the good work she does for charity--

i agree. i like to look at it this way too: even she does go to events and doesn't say anything, her presence - like that of any celebrity - can potentially raise a lot of money and awareness which is a good thing.

Is this what her daughters will be helping her with over the summer break?

Does she live permanently in New York, or does she live in Britain some as well?

I believe she spends term time in the US and holidays in the UK.

Pic 26.5.2007

This year Sarah is in Monaco again to watch the race tomorrow:

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York is seen in the F1 paddock during qualifying for the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix at the Monte Carlo Circuit on May 26, 2007 in Monte Carlo ---> Pic

My goodness, I just happened to catch the end of a programme called 'This is Your Life' and Sarah was on, speaking about Simon Cowell. She fluffed her lines (poor thing) and had the normal very low cut neckline! :eek:

I saw her last week on one of the American tabloid shows. She was interviewing "Fergie" of the Black Eyed Peas, of course, so it was "Fergie" to "Fergie." I thought Sarah looked quite good, she was wearing a party dress, black, one-shouldered.

acdc1 said:
Does she live permanently in New York, or does she live in Britain some as well?
I live in NY and there is never any mention of her here. Are you sure it's NY? If dhe we're out and about here I feel sure it would be on page 6

She told Tony Danza she had bought an apartment in NYC.

Really? How recently was this? I have heard nothing about her moving to NY. Perhaps it was to be an investment/holiday apartment? I cant imagine if she was to take up residence in the city that the newspapers would miss it.

The Danza show was cancelled about a year ago, so prior to that.

No, she said she wanted a home base and she expected Beatrice to spend time there because Beatrice was going to go to university in NYC.

But I don't know how much time Sarah could actually spend there, she seems to be on the road most of the time.

Sarah is suppposed to be buying a place in NYC, she may have already purchasd it according to a website I was reading that had a rticle on her current housing situation. I met THE DUCHESS on 4/19/07, What A WONDERFUL SINCERE WOMAN SHE IS, SHE IS AN "ANGEL ON THIS EARTH. She met me & my son who passed on 4/25/07 AT ST. CHRISTOPHERS HOSPITAL in PHILADELPHIA, PA...When she was there for a Ground Breaking Ceremony for a new RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE...my Son Bestowed upon her a self-help book about childhood cancer HE HAD WRITTEN and she is currently helping us to get his book out to kids all over the world who need it Sarah has been a God send.nothing badABOUT SARAH THE DUCHESS OF YORK, SHE IS A DOWN TO EARTH GENUINE CARING WOMAN WHO WANTS TO HELP EVERYONE OR ANYONE WHO COMES IN HER PATH AT LEAST THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SEEN SINCE THE DAY SHE CAME INTO OUR LIVES AT ST. CHRIS'S HOSP. I HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR HER AND I WILL STICK UP FOR HER IF I HEAR OR READ OF ANYONE TRYING TO PUT HER DOWN:angel: SHE IS GREAT....

Attachments

• SARAH & RYAN.jpg
    SARAH & RYAN.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 318
  • DUCHESS & ME.jpg
    DUCHESS & ME.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 262
  • SARAH DUCHESS OF YORK, RYAN.jpg
    SARAH DUCHESS OF YORK, RYAN.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 284
  • SARAH DUCHESS OF YORK, RYAN & TERRY.jpg
    SARAH DUCHESS OF YORK, RYAN & TERRY.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 506
Last edited:
Sarah is back in London.

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, arrives at Heathrow Airport, London, from the USA, 22/06/2007.
Picture 1 ; Picture 2 ; Picture 3 ; Picture 4

For once, I actually like her looks. The outfit is nice (not sure I like the shoes though), no make up, natural look - she looks beautiful, in my opinion. :)

Yes! I agree with you Avalon......This is the Sarah that we all loved years ago. Although she is a beautiful woman, for the past several years Sarah has worn too much makeup (in my opinion) and tries to look too 'done'. I like this natural look on her.

For once, I actually like her looks. The outfit is nice (not sure I like the shoes though), no make up, natural look - she looks beautiful, in my opinion. :)
The clothes are quite nice for a change, but she could do with a little makeup and the shoes are terrible! :eek:

Sarah is suppposed to be buying a place in NYC, she may have already purchasd it according to a website I was reading that had a rticle on her current housing situation. I met THE DUCHESS on 4/19/07, What A WONDERFUL SINCERE WOMAN SHE IS, SHE IS AN "ANGEL ON THIS EARTH. She met me & my son who passed on 4/25/07 AT ST. CHRISTOPHERS HOSPITAL in PHILADELPHIA, PA...When she was there for a Ground Breaking Ceremony for a new RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE...my Son Bestowed upon her a self-help book about childhood cancer HE HAD WRITTEN and she is currently helping us to get his book out to kids all over the world who need it Sarah has been a God send.nothing badABOUT SARAH THE DUCHESS OF YORK, SHE IS A DOWN TO EARTH GENUINE CARING WOMAN WHO WANTS TO HELP EVERYONE OR ANYONE WHO COMES IN HER PATH AT LEAST THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SEEN SINCE THE DAY SHE CAME INTO OUR LIVES AT ST. CHRIS'S HOSP. I HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR HER AND I WILL STICK UP FOR HER IF I HEAR OR READ OF ANYONE TRYING TO PUT HER DOWN:angel: SHE IS GREAT....

diamongirl...first of all let me say how sorry i am for your loss. it was wonderful for sarah to visit your son and to help with the book. god bless you.:angel:

Pics 20.6.2007

Diamondgirl, my heartfelt sympathy to you in these hard times!!
It's so nice you shared your pics and story and I hope Sarah's visit has helped you and your son that day...

Here are the newest pics of Sarah:

Recording artist 50 Cent and The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson at the 2007 Cipriani Wall Street Concert
Series on June 20, 2007 in New York City. Photos Bryan Bedder/Getty

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Recording artist 50 Cent and The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson at the 2007 Cipriani Wall Street Concert
Series on June 20, 2007 in New York City. Photos Bryan Bedder/Getty
Pic 3
As well as the usual too young dress, 50 Cent looks totally bored, as if to say, who is this old broad. Does he always look like that? :neutral:

I have to agree with you Skydragon, that outfit was designed for a much younger lady.
And no, i don't think 50 cent looks like that all the time. :D

Last edited:
The Danza show was cancelled about a year ago, so prior to that.

No, she said she wanted a home base and she expected Beatrice to spend time there because Beatrice was going to go to university in NYC.

But I don't know how much time Sarah could actually spend there, she seems to be on the road most of the time.
When is Beatice starting university in NY? Do we know what school?

Scooter--When Sarah recently co-hosted on ABC's The View she said that Beatrice would be taking a year off for her "Gap Year". I don't remember her saying for sure if Beatrice would be coming to the states for college though? I wonder with what happened at Virginia Tech if that plan might not happen anyway?

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, arrives at Heathrow Airport, London, from the USA, 22/06/2007.

Here are some pics of Sarah at the airport of Los Angeles 16/06/2007,
she wears the same outfit as on the other flight, but this time I like it better together with that hair style..
Take a look and compare :flowers:

Pic 1
Pic 2

The pictures, especially those with little girl, are very nice, thank you Iceflower! :flowers:

Her make-up & hairstyle definitely look better. But I really don't like that blue jacket over the dress and I don't like the shoes either (though they are better then the previous ones).

Her make-up & hairstyle definitely look better. But I really don't like that blue jacket over the dress and I don't like the shoes either (though they are better then the previous ones).
The whole outfit seems disjointed, like you Avalon I don't like the blue jacket over the brown dress with black shoes! :eek:

sarah, sarah, sarah...when are you going to get yourself a stylist? <sigh>

Pics 26.6.2007

You are most welcome, Avalon :flowers:

Here are the newest pics from yesterday:
Sarah Ferguson leaving the Cipriani restaurant London, England - 26.06.07
No comment about the upper part of the dress..;):)

Pic 1
Pic 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom