The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 03:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1
Does she live permanently in New York, or does she live in Britain some as well?
I live in NY and there is never any mention of her here. Are you sure it's NY? If dhe we're out and about here I feel sure it would be on page 6

Old 06-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

She told Tony Danza she had bought an apartment in NYC.

Old 06-05-2007, 09:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Really? How recently was this? I have heard nothing about her moving to NY. Perhaps it was to be an investment/holiday apartment? I cant imagine if she was to take up residence in the city that the newspapers would miss it.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:16 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

The Danza show was cancelled about a year ago, so prior to that.

No, she said she wanted a home base and she expected Beatrice to spend time there because Beatrice was going to go to university in NYC.

But I don't know how much time Sarah could actually spend there, she seems to be on the road most of the time.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:03 AM

Sarah is suppposed to be buying a place in NYC, she may have already purchasd it according to a website I was reading that had a rticle on her current housing situation. I met THE DUCHESS on 4/19/07, What A WONDERFUL SINCERE WOMAN SHE IS, SHE IS AN "ANGEL ON THIS EARTH. She met me & my son who passed on 4/25/07 AT ST. CHRISTOPHERS HOSPITAL in PHILADELPHIA, PA...When she was there for a Ground Breaking Ceremony for a new RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE...my Son Bestowed upon her a self-help book about childhood cancer HE HAD WRITTEN and she is currently helping us to get his book out to kids all over the world who need it Sarah has been a God send.nothing badABOUT SARAH THE DUCHESS OF YORK, SHE IS A DOWN TO EARTH GENUINE CARING WOMAN WHO WANTS TO HELP EVERYONE OR ANYONE WHO COMES IN HER PATH AT LEAST THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SEEN SINCE THE DAY SHE CAME INTO OUR LIVES AT ST. CHRIS'S HOSP. I HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR HER AND I WILL STICK UP FOR HER IF I HEAR OR READ OF ANYONE TRYING TO PUT HER DOWN SHE IS GREAT....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SARAH & RYAN.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	260454   Click image for larger version

Name:	DUCHESS & ME.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	260455   Click image for larger version

Name:	SARAH DUCHESS OF YORK, RYAN.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	260457   Click image for larger version

Name:	SARAH DUCHESS OF YORK, RYAN & TERRY.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	260458  

Old 06-23-2007, 08:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Sarah is back in London.

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, arrives at Heathrow Airport, London, from the USA, 22/06/2007.
Picture 1 ; Picture 2 ; Picture 3 ; Picture 4

For once, I actually like her looks. The outfit is nice (not sure I like the shoes though), no make up, natural look - she looks beautiful, in my opinion.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 06-23-2007, 08:53 AM
Gentry

Yes! I agree with you Avalon......This is the Sarah that we all loved years ago. Although she is a beautiful woman, for the past several years Sarah has worn too much makeup (in my opinion) and tries to look too 'done'. I like this natural look on her.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
For once, I actually like her looks. The outfit is nice (not sure I like the shoes though), no make up, natural look - she looks beautiful, in my opinion.
The clothes are quite nice for a change, but she could do with a little makeup and the shoes are terrible!
Old 06-23-2007, 01:31 PM
Heir Apparent

After that what I saw on her on last time I think that on those photos she looks so elegant like a Lady.

http://www.isifa.com/photo/preview/14439486.jpg
Maybe she should wore different shoes, without black.
Old 06-24-2007, 06:55 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondgirl View Post
Sarah is suppposed to be buying a place in NYC, she may have already purchasd it according to a website I was reading that had a rticle on her current housing situation. I met THE DUCHESS on 4/19/07, What A WONDERFUL SINCERE WOMAN SHE IS, SHE IS AN "ANGEL ON THIS EARTH. She met me & my son who passed on 4/25/07 AT ST. CHRISTOPHERS HOSPITAL in PHILADELPHIA, PA...When she was there for a Ground Breaking Ceremony for a new RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE...my Son Bestowed upon her a self-help book about childhood cancer HE HAD WRITTEN and she is currently helping us to get his book out to kids all over the world who need it Sarah has been a God send.nothing badABOUT SARAH THE DUCHESS OF YORK, SHE IS A DOWN TO EARTH GENUINE CARING WOMAN WHO WANTS TO HELP EVERYONE OR ANYONE WHO COMES IN HER PATH AT LEAST THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SEEN SINCE THE DAY SHE CAME INTO OUR LIVES AT ST. CHRIS'S HOSP. I HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR HER AND I WILL STICK UP FOR HER IF I HEAR OR READ OF ANYONE TRYING TO PUT HER DOWN SHE IS GREAT....

diamongirl...first of all let me say how sorry i am for your loss. it was wonderful for sarah to visit your son and to help with the book. god bless you.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:28 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pics 20.6.2007

Diamondgirl, my heartfelt sympathy to you in these hard times!!
It's so nice you shared your pics and story and I hope Sarah's visit has helped you and your son that day...

Here are the newest pics of Sarah:

Recording artist 50 Cent and The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson at the 2007 Cipriani Wall Street Concert
Series on June 20, 2007 in New York City. Photos Bryan Bedder/Getty

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Old 06-25-2007, 05:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Recording artist 50 Cent and The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson at the 2007 Cipriani Wall Street Concert
Series on June 20, 2007 in New York City. Photos Bryan Bedder/Getty
Pic 3
As well as the usual too young dress, 50 Cent looks totally bored, as if to say, who is this old broad. Does he always look like that?
Old 06-25-2007, 06:20 AM
Heir Apparent

I have to agree with you Skydragon, that outfit was designed for a much younger lady.
And no, i don't think 50 cent looks like that all the time.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 06-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabelle View Post
The Danza show was cancelled about a year ago, so prior to that.

No, she said she wanted a home base and she expected Beatrice to spend time there because Beatrice was going to go to university in NYC.

But I don't know how much time Sarah could actually spend there, she seems to be on the road most of the time.
When is Beatice starting university in NY? Do we know what school?
Old 06-25-2007, 02:15 PM
Gentry

Scooter--When Sarah recently co-hosted on ABC's The View she said that Beatrice would be taking a year off for her "Gap Year". I don't remember her saying for sure if Beatrice would be coming to the states for college though? I wonder with what happened at Virginia Tech if that plan might not happen anyway?
Old 06-26-2007, 02:46 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, arrives at Heathrow Airport, London, from the USA, 22/06/2007.

Here are some pics of Sarah at the airport of Los Angeles 16/06/2007,
she wears the same outfit as on the other flight, but this time I like it better together with that hair style..
Take a look and compare

Pic 1
Pic 2
Old 06-26-2007, 03:48 AM
Heir Apparent

The pictures, especially those with little girl, are very nice, thank you Iceflower!

Her make-up & hairstyle definitely look better. But I really don't like that blue jacket over the dress and I don't like the shoes either (though they are better then the previous ones).
Old 06-26-2007, 05:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Her make-up & hairstyle definitely look better. But I really don't like that blue jacket over the dress and I don't like the shoes either (though they are better then the previous ones).
The whole outfit seems disjointed, like you Avalon I don't like the blue jacket over the brown dress with black shoes!
Old 06-26-2007, 09:12 AM
Royal Highness

sarah, sarah, sarah...when are you going to get yourself a stylist? <sigh>
Old 06-27-2007, 02:39 AM
Super Moderator

Pics 26.6.2007

You are most welcome, Avalon

Here are the newest pics from yesterday:
Sarah Ferguson leaving the Cipriani restaurant London, England - 26.06.07
No comment about the upper part of the dress..

Pic 1
Pic 2

Tags
fergie, sarah duchess of york