Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 12: July-October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found out that the picture in the link I've posted yesterday
has been taken on August 7. At the moment Sarah and her girls
are in Sotogrande, Spain, they've visited a polo match on August 24:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **
** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** Pic 10

Last edited:
Very nice Ice! :flowers:
They look happy and relaxed.

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah tsk tsk, with all the money you have why on earth don't you do something with that straggly hair??? IMO, I think she woul look good with a blunt cut just touching her shoulders and bangs. She always seems to look so scruffy like she just go out of bed.

Pic 25.08.2008

You are most welcome :flowers:

Here's another pic from their holidays: Sarah and Beatrice
doing some jogging in Sotogrande on August 25, 2008

-----> Pic

oh my goodness - a spitting image of her mother. lack of taste but no lack of self confidence must be in the genes :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my goodness - a spitting image of her mother. lack of taste but no lack of self confidence must be in the genes :eek:
Oh give them a break! They are out there trying to stay healthy. It really annoys me when people are judged on such a superficial level.
I think Sarah and the girls are in a total no-win situation. Even if they were both poster girls for "heroin chic" and snorting rows, the only thing people would moan about would be their fashion sense and the size of their thighs! :censored:

Too true. If Sarah and Beatrice were not jogging, people would say "Why don't they exercise?". Since when does one need to look glamorous while working out?

At the moment Sarah and her girls are in Sotogrande, Spain, they've visited a polo match on August 24:
Great pics, Ice!! Eugenie is a very pretty girl. Sarah needs to stay out of the sun (I hope she uses sun screen!). I wish B would wear something more flattering to her figure.
Oh give them a break! They are out there trying to stay healthy. It really annoys me when people are judged on such a superficial level.
I think Sarah and the girls are in a total no-win situation. Even if they were both poster girls for "heroin chic" and snorting rows, the only thing people would moan about would be their fashion sense and the size of their thighs! :censored:
This is very true!

I think that Beatrice looks exactly like Andrew only with gorgeous red hair.

Been there, done that. After a member reaches her goal weight, she does what's called Maintenance for six weeks. If she can keep within two pounds of her goal weight during that time, she achieves Lifetime Membership. :flowers:

After being a member for over a stretch of time, one becomes a life long member. This is how they can get help and support to get back on the wagon if they fall off.

New pics of Sarah :)
She attended a charity dinner hosted by Jaeger-LeCoultre at
the Santa Maria Polo Club in Sotogrande, on August 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Just how tall is she? She's wearing flats in that picture and seems a good height.

Those shoes are horrid--she needs a little heel with that outfit.

Yes, I agree. And she has some great shoes she could have worn! Perhaps her feet were sore that evening, and the silver flats at least matched her outfit. I like her outfit!

Agree about shoes. Outfit looks nice but maybe green would be better...

About spitting wow, what a resemblence!

Pics 30.08.2008

Sarah, Eugenie, Bea and Dave attended the final of the Gold Cup polo
match at the Santa Maria Polo Club, Sotogrande, Spain. This is the
premiere polo event in Spain - August 30, 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Does anyone know if Sarah is friendly at all with any of the Spanish royals? Is there some sort of protocol for royals where if royals from another country are visiting a member of the RF of that country welcomes them or at least sends a message? Even if it's an unofficial - like a vacation - event?

I would imagine that it could be difficult for the Spanish Royals as Sarah is no longer a member of the British Royal family.
Charles has always been friendly with King Juan Carlos & Queen Sofia, but I don't know if Andrew or Sarah were/are. :flowers:

Pics 1.9.2008

The York ladies are back in England ;)
Yesterday Sarah, Bea, Dave and Eugenie ( not pictured on the
following pics) went to the Locanda Locatelli restaurant, London,
Britain - 01 Sep 2008 - not sure if Sarah's outfit was inspired by
her daughter's looks ;)

Thanks, Ice. I don't think that outfit is flattering at all to Sarah. It's way too young a style for her, imo. Pss B looks more mature and put together.

I like the jacket, the skirt, and the heels. But that blouse!!:eek: A simple shell would have looked so much nicer.

Thanks, Ice. I don't think that outfit is flattering at all to Sarah. It's way too young a style for her, imo. Pss B looks more mature and put together.

I wish she didn't slung the bag over the shoulder. I think the outfit may look different without that orange strap across her torso.

All seems quiet on the Sarah - Geir "Findus" front. Anybody heard or seen anything?

Nada on Geir. I found articles on Findus though, and my! They have a lovely frozen food menu that's making me hungry. . . . :rolleyes:

Sarah, Eugenie, Bea and Dave attended the final of the Gold Cup polo
match at the Santa Maria Polo Club, Sotogrande, Spain. This is the
premiere polo event in Spain - August 30, 2008

I'm just catching up on this thread. I think these pics are delightful. They show a group of unpretentious, happy people having a good time. I don't care what they're wearing; they make me smile. Thanks for posting, iceflower.

That later pic of Sarah with the brown bag slung across her body suggests she's well and truly given up trying to look good for the cameras.:eek:

Last edited:
Pics 3.9.2008

All seems quiet on the Sarah - Geir "Findus" front. Anybody heard or seen anything?

Yes, here they are again :)

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York dining with Geir Frantzen
at The George, Mayfair. London, England - 03.09.08

Thanks, Ice. Sarah's been looking pretty rough lately, imo. I don't know if it's all the traveling - and jet lag - or if it's too much sun or what. I wish she'd wear something more age-appropriate. That dress w the cuts up the sides just doesn't flatter her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom