Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 11: February-July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a question: are the papers being deliberately hard on her because they don't want her spending so much time in the UK? After all, just because those pictures were taken, they didn't have to be printed.

Here's a question: are the papers being deliberately hard on her because they don't want her spending so much time in the UK? After all, just because those pictures were taken, they didn't have to be printed.
Nicer pictures would not have made their story or sold papers though. :flowers:

True. So true. I should realize that after 27 years of Royal Watching.:rolleyes::)

That is a true point but, after so many years of being in the spotlight it's a shame that Sarah is still giving them all the ammunition they need to sell the papers. It's almost as though she likes all the negative publicity. Or she is so dense she just doesn't get it. :bang:

i think sarah has become much thicker skinned than she was when she was married to andrew. remember the only bad publicity is no publicity.

Perhaps Sarah is just comfortable in her own skin and doesn't care what people think of her anymore. I would imagine that you can only go for so many years being criticized to death before you just shrug you shoulders and get on with it.

Perhaps Sarah is just comfortable in her own skin and doesn't care what people think of her anymore. I would imagine that you can only go for so many years being criticized to death before you just shrug you shoulders and get on with it.

I agree with you, but for her daughters' sake I think she should care.

I tend to think differently. To me, it would be far more damaging for her daughters if Sarah cared about what's being said on her in the papers. I don't believe Beatrice or Eugenie would like to see their mother feeling sad and down when reading some critics ; that's exactly what they are looking for : provoke to get a response of the person.

Sarah wouldn't have got Botox (I know it's never been officially confirmed but it seems most people here believe it, as I do) if she didn't care about how she appeared.

I tend to think differently. To me, it would be far more damaging for her daughters if Sarah cared about what's being said on her in the papers. I don't believe Beatrice or Eugenie would like to see their mother feeling sad and down when reading some critics ; that's exactly what they are looking for : provoke to get a response of the person.

Oh I agree with you. What I meant by saying that she should care is that she should care about the ammo she often gives the press. Her daughters are HRH's and I think too often Sarah has crossed that line into the Hollywood crowd. That is not doing her daughters any favors. Sarah, IMO, should have kept her girls away from her own professional 'world.'

I think we have seen from Sarah's interviews that she doesn't give two hoots what the media says about her anymore. A confidence she appears to be trying to encourage her daughters to have, misguided at times, perhaps but clothing is a personal choice.:whistling:
Having seen a picture of my own daughter in the press recently, in an absolutely god awful outfit I didn't even know she owned, I feel I may have been a little hard on these girls in the past. (However, when she comes home, the outfit might find it's way into the rag box)!:eek:

What!

I'll beleive that when she announces it herself. But Fergie will loose her title as "Duchess of York" is she ready to part with it?

What!

I'll believe that when she announces it herself. But Fergie will loose her title as "Duchess of York" is she ready to part with it?
It is the Sunday Mirror, so as with you, a pinch of salt is required. You never know though, he has we read, deep pockets.:rolleyes:

Time for a new thread.

Sarah, Duchess of York part 11 can be found here

¤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom