Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh Current Events 13: November 2006-Feb 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for the pictures. :flowers:
This one of Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh is a really great one!

Picture Gallery from Wenn.

Queen Elizabeth coming to Louisville on Derby weekend
By Alex Davis
The Courier-Journal
Queen Elizabeth coming to Louisville on Derby weekend
the U.S. Secret Service confirmed it is preparing for a visit by Queen Elizabeth II to Louisville on the first Saturday in May.
Patricia Lee, a spokeswoman for the British consulate general in Chicago, said the government typically doesn’t announce personal side trips that are made before or after an official state visit. Lee said a trip to Louisville for the Derby would most likely be classified as personal.

Queen Elizabeth II might attend Derby

LOUISVILLE — Queen Elizabeth II might attend the Kentucky Derby.
The U.S. Secret Service is preparing for a "probable" visit from the queen around the first weekend in May. The Derby is Saturday, May 5

Queen Elizabeth II might attend Derby - USATODAY.com

Can someone tell me who is the person riding with Her Majesty? Is it her bodyguard or someone in charge of her security or is it the person taking care of her stables and horses?

Does anyone know if prince phillip ever went riding with the Queen?

I'am surprised that the queen doesn't wear some type of helmet while riding.

South Pacific Yaohnanen Tribe Believe Duke of Edinburgh Is A God
Philip may be a duke, but to some he's a god

Squatting at the base of an enormous banyan tree, an elderly village chief holds his most prized possession between bony fingers. "Philip sent this to us," he said. "Now we have three of them."
A signed portrait of HRH the Duke of Edinburgh is an incongruous sight in the middle of a South Pacific jungle, but for this remote village in Vanuatu it is a revered part of their daily lives.
As unlikely as it sounds, the people of Yaohnanen and surrounding villages worship 85-year-old Prince Philip as a god.
They believe him to be the son of an ancient spirit who inhabits a nearby mountain on the island of Tanna.

I supposed the news surfaced again because the tribe has just now learnt the Birthday date of their 'God'.
And they are planning big celebrations. :D

Good for you Ma'am!

Avalon said:
Queen Elizabeth out riding in the grounds of Windsor Castle, UK, February 17, 2007.
I think it's amazing that she is still so active in her 80s.

Last edited by a moderator:
sirhon11234 said:

She never did and as a patron people said a while ago that she wasn't leading the example. I suppose that it is a habit that she has had for many years now.

sirhon11234 said:
HM The Queen never wears and never wore helmet while riding a horse.HM only wears a scarf.

Last edited:
that true Her Majesty never wear helmet but the Majesties using scraf for ride horse,etc during her respectives

Pic 20.02.2007

British monarch HM Queen Elizabeth II receives the Ambassador of Sudan, Mr Omer Mohamed Ahmed Siddig, who presented his Letter of Credence at Buckingham Palace, London, 20/02/2007

----> Pic :)

Pics 22.02.2007

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh attends the Boodles Big Bash at the Hilton Hotel February 22, 2007 in London, England:

Philip 1
Philip 2

FEBRUARY 23: Queen Elizabeth ll leaves Moorfields Eye Hospital after the opening of a new Children's Eye Centre on February 23, 2007 in London, England ANP

ANP Beeldbank

Closed thread

Time to close this thread.
The new thread (Part 15) dedicated to the current events of The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh can be found here.

Thanks to everyone who contributed! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom