Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh Current Events 25: April 2013-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video:
THE QUEEN & DUKE OF EDINBURGH VISIT WEST QUAY FISHERIES-
Home - ITNSource News

Video:
The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh have visited South Downs Hostel in East Sussex today, after a 5 million pound refurbishment of the site was completed with funding from the Heritage Lottery Fund. The royal party viewed the site’s new facilities and met staff before Her Majesty unveiled a commemorative plaque marking today’s visit-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTerm=THE QUEEN OPENS REFURBISHED YOUTH HOSTEL IN LEWES

Last edited:
Equal times 3. I cannot tell- is Abigail trying to nod to Her Majesty, or show her her underwear?:lol:

It is hard to tell. It could be "Look at my Princess dress!" or it might even be a curtsey of sorts. Oh to be 4 years old again!

It is hard to tell. It could be "Look at my Princess dress!" or it might even be a curtsey of sorts. Oh to be 4 years old again!

I think it is the second reason. Yes indeed.:D

That age group is so much fun! This little girl is no exception. I love her attempt at a curtsey, and I think Her Majesty loved it too. Mom's smile says it all.

I just have this image of the little girl practicing that curtsy- and she's dressed in all that pink even her shoes and tights, she's just adorable and very much all girl.

That age group is so much fun! This little girl is no exception. I love her attempt at a curtsey, and I think Her Majesty loved it too. Mom's smile says it all.

Indeed.:D

I can't believe this is true on the basis that the Queen and Duke can be seated whilst handing out presents to staff.

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 19m
#royal #Queen & Duke of Edinburgh visit Manchester on Thursday 14th Nov and drop in on Co-operative Group, UK’s largest mutual business

He is a patron of the museum.:D

A patron along with about 100 other people. Evidently, he wasn't invited. Can't invite one and not them all right? :lol::lol:

Last edited:

Yesterday, November 6, Queen Elizabeth received the Governor of the Bank of England Mark Carney and Corporal Daniel Keighran, who received the Victoria Cross for Australia for his actions in Afghanistan, at Buckingham Palace.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Yesterday, November 6, Queen Elizabeth received the Governor of the Bank of England Mark Carney and Corporal Daniel Keighran, who received the Victoria Cross for Australia for his actions in Afghanistan, at Buckingham Palace.

*** Pic 2 ***

See pic 2, I wonder what Mark Carney said?

:previous:

It would be nice if they released at least one pic, comparable to the one with King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima.

Yesterday, November 7, Queen Elizabeth also received the High Commissioner of Grenada Joslyn Whiteman and his wife for an audience:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

According to the website of the swedish royal court, queen Elizabeth met crown princess Victoria and prince Daniel at a private meeting at the Buckingham Palace today.
Kronprinsessparet besöker London, dag 1 - Sveriges Kungahus
Translation

It would be nice if they released at least one pic, comparable to the one with King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima.

Yesterday, November 7, Queen Elizabeth also received the High Commissioner of Grenada Joslyn Whiteman and his wife for an audience:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I suspect that BP view the meeting with Victoria and Daniel as a private meeting, and hence, no pictures released. Query whether it gets a mention in the court circular. Compare that with the meeting with the High Commissioner of Grenada.

Private meeting and not in the Court Circular

I suspect that BP view the meeting with Victoria and Daniel as a private meeting, and hence, no pictures released. Query whether it gets a mention in the court circular. Compare that with the meeting with the High Commissioner of Grenada.

Private meeting and not in the Court Circular

Just proves my point. Thank you, Cepe.

Video:
The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh Visit SSAFA-
Home - ITNSource News

I'm just noticing that it was Prince & Princess Michael of Kent that greeted The Queen & Duke of Edinburgh. Surprised Philip didn't kiss Princess Michael.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom