Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh Current Events 26: December 2014 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure The Queen and Prince Philip's thought were with The Royal Yacht Britannia at this ceremony. Such a shame it was never replaced and any replacements talks are shot down.

The Queen looks great as usual.

Oh, that peach is sooooo pretty!! :) I once painted my living room peach and it made me happy every day. The Queen looks lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Queen looked beautiful, but so did the artist that sung the National Anthem. What's her name?

:previous:

Queen Elizabeth accompanied by The Duke of Edinburgh named the new P&O Cruises vessel BRITANNIA at Ocean Terminal, Southampton today, March 10. They also visited Hampshire.

** dailymail: Looking shipshape! The Queen is pretty in peach as she launches new cruise ship.. **

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: The Queen And Duke Of Edinburgh Attend Naming Ceremony Of P&O Cruise Ship Britannia **
Oh, the Queen in purple ! Gorgeous!
Pretty in peach, smiling and giggling, and the DOE cracking me up!:lol:

Yesterday, March 11, Queen Elizabeth hosted a reception to mark the conclusion of the "Moving Music" campaign and the long association of conductor Michael Tilson Thomas with the London Symphony Orchestra, at Buckingham Palace.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

H.M.Queen Elizabeth II and HRH The Duke of Edinburgh attend the opening of the new Mary Tealby dog kennels at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home in London on March 17th

Belga

Belga Image - Editorial

H.M.Queen Elizabeth II and HRH The Duke of Edinburgh attend the opening of the new Mary Tealby dog kennels at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home in London on March 17th

Belga

Belga Image - Editorial

Awww... :wub:HM has a way with dogs doesn't she? All that was missing there was Siegfried Farnon or Robert Hardy.:D

Video:
The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh have opened the new Mary Tealby Dog Kennels at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home in London today. Her Majesty was accompanied by the home’s Chief Executive Claire Horton and chair Heather Love, and unveiled a commemorative plaque to mark the occasion-

Home - ITNSource News

I don't know- she looked tempted to me!

Today, March 19, Prince Philip will be at Wellington Barracks and will attend a Centenary Dinner at Royal Air Force Northolt

Yesterday, March 19, Queen Elisabeth attended an Investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace. Among the recipients has been actress Kristin Scott Thomas:

** dailymail: From one Queen to another! Kristin Scott Thomas receives her damehood..**

** hellomagazine.com: Kristin Scott Thomas receives damehood from the Queen **

And today, March 20, Queen Elizabeth visited the HMS Ocean in Plymouth:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery ** gettyimages/UK press gallery **

** dailymail: Looking shipshape! The Queen brightens up Plymouth.. **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADoogLCXDro

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yay! She is back wearing bright colors, which look soo good on her!:flowers:

♔ Mo_Holland @Mo_Holland · 3h 3 hours ago
The Queen held a luncheon party today at Buckingham Palace. #royal
https://twitter.com/Mo_Holland/status/580366570762866688

Since 1956, The Queen has given luncheon parties at Buckingham Palace to meet people from all possible walks of life.

There are eight guests who join HM for drinks before lunch, in the 1844 Room, with coffee being served afterwards in the 18th Century Room.

His and hers statues of the Queen and Prince Philip unveiled at Canterbury Cathedral - but are they a good likeness?
Queen and Prince Philip statues unveiled at Canterbury Cathedral | Daily Mail Online

Video:
The Queen has unveiled statues of herself and the Duke of Edinburgh at Canterbury Cathedral to mark her Diamond Jubilee. Carved by sculptor Nina Bilbey, the striking figures capture the royal couple looking more youthful and wearing garter robes. The statues weigh around half a ton each and were created from French limestone by Ms Bilbey, whose commissions also include statues at Hampton Court Flower Show and St Pancras railway station in London-

Home - ITNSource News

Is it me or the statue rather then representing the Queen, has a strikingly resemblance to Princess Margaret?

Looks like Margaret to me, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom