Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh Current Events 25: April 2013-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the portrait is of her late Majesty, The Queen Mother. It's good to see a picture of the inside of the church. We really don't see pictures of Crathie Kirk and the royals there.

Joe Little @MajestyMagazine · 10h
The Queen will officially take up residence at Balmoral Castle this morning and receive a ceremonial welcome. #royal

I like the fact that a French flower market was renamed in honor of Queen Elizabeth II. The flower market is very close to Notre Dame Cathedral. It will be known as Marche aux Fleurs - Reine Elizabeth II. :yorkrose::lancasterrose::tudorrose:

Pictures:
Her Majesty The Queen Riding at Balmoral two weeks ago-

thepompandthepagentry • Queen Elizabeth II spotted ridding her horse,...

Video:
Off for a trotabout? The Queen goes for a ride near her Balmoral estate
-
Queen Elizabeth II goes for a ride near her Balmoral estate | Mail Online

Well, this made my day, although it should be ruined because this is yet another intrusion of cameras on the personal life of the family. While the photos were taken by an individual rather than a pap, and they were taken outside the gates, it's still technically an intrusion. But it is wonderful to see any 88 year old enjoying one of her favorite pastimes. IMHO.

Elsewhere, Hello gives it's version on leaked info that the Queen is not completely happy with the selfie craze. Frankly, neither am I, your majesty. The Telegraph and the DM also cover the issue.

A day of sport for Her Majesty in Scotland

The Queen was joined by the Duke of Edinburgh and the Duke of Rothesay (as Prince Charles is styled in Scotland) on Saturday at the gathering in Aberdeenshire.
The Braemar Games, of which the Queen is Patron, take place on the first Saturday of September at the Princess Royal and Duke of Fife Memorial Park, a short distance from the Balmoral estate.
Attended by members of the Royal Family, the event has a long-standing tradition of attendance dating back to 1848, when Queen Victoria attended.
A day of sport for Her Majesty in Scotland

Yes - he married Princess Louise who was created The Princess Royal by her father after the death of his sister Vicky.

So she was The Princess Royal and her husband was The Duke of Fife and hence the naming of the memorial park after the husband and wife.

So glad to see The Queen again, she seems to be in fine form as usual.

The Duke of Edinburgh as Colonel-in-Chief of the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers made a visit to Wattisham Flying Station on October 9:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Well deserved award for Angelina IMO. Lovely to see the Queen looking so well!

Huge smiles from both ladies. I'm reading it as mutual respect. Endearing photos and to be honest, I'm not a long-time fan of Angelina. But I am warming to her.

If you look at the right hand corner where it shows what's next in the Gallery, there are two different pictures of the Order insignia in it's box. One close up of the Order in the box and the other is not as close in order to show the box as well.

That is a gorgeous set of insignia. Really gorgeous!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Angelina might have been more than a little wild in her youth, but she has matured and grown into a beautiful, elegant, and very admirable woman who is using her position and influence to do a great deal of good. She was perfectly dressed for the occasion, too, and I love her hairdo.

Martin @CourtierUK · 10h 10 hours ago
King Philippe of the Belgians is in UK on 6 Nov to open the new Flanders Memorial Garden at Wellington Barracks, joined by Queen Elizabeth.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 56m 56 minutes ago
The Queen & The Duke of Edinburgh will give an Evening Reception for Members of the Diplomatic Corps at Buckingham Palace on 2 December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom