Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh Current Events 25: April 2013-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if The Queen met the Dowager Duchess of Devonshire? She's 94 and has become frail in recent years.

Video:
Sweltering crowds braved the heatwave to see the Queen officially open a £900 million redevelopment of one of the UK's busiest stations. The Queen, accompanied by Network Rail chairman Richard Parry Jones, was shown the transformation of the station, which now has two new entrances, five additional platforms and new shops-
Home - ITNSource News

Video:
Sweltering crowds braved the heatwave to see the Queen officially open a £900 million redevelopment of one of the UK's busiest stations. The Queen, accompanied by Network Rail chairman Richard Parry Jones, was shown the transformation of the station, which now has two new entrances, five additional platforms and new shops-
Home - ITNSource News

Thanks for this. I have to say on a hot day like this, the last thing I would want to do is to dress up and go off to open a railway station - this is why the Queen is greatly admired for her dedication to her duties. Another ice-cream for me I think!

Video:
The Queen has met with the new Master of the Queen's Music, Composer Judith Weir and said farewell to Sir Peter Maxwell Davies ( the previous holder of the post) at Buckingham Palace today-
Home - ITNSource News

Robert Jobson @theroyaleditor · 35s
The Queen's prize winning race horse #Estimate tests positive for banned substance.

Robert Jobson @theroyaleditor · now
The Queen's Gold Cup-winning racehorse Estimate tests positive for banned drug morphine.

Queen's horse Estimate tests positive for morphine-
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/horse-racing/28430528

Video:
The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh have been to see the National Hockey Centre where they toured the venue, watched some hockey and met with athletes-
Home - ITNSource News

She's just da bomb, isn't she? :D

Oh for sure. You really have to wonder if HM had any clue she was even doing this. She sure was smiling towards the camera if you ask me. Maybe she was just very amused at two young girls obviously happy and having a good time.

I saw that on the Breitbart London website and I just wanted to make sure everybody saw it. This link was nice Osipi, but the one on Breitbart is actually a little bigger and a better angle of the Queen.

I love the smile on her face. She was totally in the moment with those girls. I hope they can save it for posterity because it is sure a keeper.

I love the smile on her face. She was totally in the moment with those girls. I hope they can save it for posterity because it is sure a keeper.

Absolutely :ROFLMAO: I'm not into selfies and don't like that any pic with one person standing behind another is dubbed a photobomb but It was very funny and endearing coming from the queen.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 2h
Oops: the Queen's horse Estimate, which failed a drugs test at Royal Ascot, finished last in the Artemis Goodwood Cup at Goodwood today.

Video:
The Queen has attended the 150th Turriff Show in Aberdeenshire today, where she visited the Food Fayre, The Industrial Marquee to meet exhibitors and view exhibits, The Exhibition Hall to view a Cookery Demonstration; and The Homecoming Scotland Tent. Her Majesty also presented the trophy for the show's Champion of Champions-
Home - ITNSource News

Thise are wonderful shots of the interior of Crathie Kirk! Did you notice the portrait of the Queen just inside the doorway?
I did notice of the presence of the portrait but I think it appeared more like Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother than the current Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom