Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh Current Events 25: April 2013-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hair looks the same to me - but she can't hide the bags under the eyes and the puffy cheeks - both signs of illness and tiredness.

I agree. She looks older. Her face has changed I think. Not surprising since we are all getting older every day. I think it is more noticeable when we are older maybe.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

@RoyalCentral: The Governor-General of Canada met The Queen at Buckingham Palace yesterday & had lunch with Her Majesty & The Earl of Wessex shortly after.

Queen Elizabeth received Felleng Mamakeka Makeka, the High Commissioner for the Kingdom of Lesotho, and Joaquim da Fonseca, Ambassador from the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste, at Buckingham Palace today, February 14:

** gettyimages gallery **

Queen Elizabeth received Felleng Mamakeka Makeka, the High Commissioner for the Kingdom of Lesotho, and Joaquim da Fonseca, Ambassador from the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste, at Buckingham Palace today, February 14:

** gettyimages gallery **

Now that is an outfit!

Now that is an outfit!

I love seeing HM meeting w/the Ambassadors from the African Countries. Their National Dress is always made up w/such bright and cheerful colours and personality, how can you not smile? :)

No offence to The Queen but in both pictures her hands just look wrinkly.

She's in her eighties and she has arthritis . How else are her hands supposed to look. Are we observing or being petty?

It's been interesting reading about the new Australian Governor-General Peter Cosgrove. I was born a Cosgrove and I have a cousin Peter Cosgrove!

The Duke looks pretty good considering. Amazing that he still continues to maintain his schedule of events. He is quite a tough old chap. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

Video:
The Duke of Edinburgh today visited Lille Barracks in Aldershot where he was briefed on what the 1st Battalion has been doing in recent months. One if its companies, The Queen's Company, had been to the Falkland Islands for eight weeks and he recalled a couple of visits to the South Atlantic, one of which included an unsuccessful fishing trip. "I tried fly fishing for sea trout but nothing happened," he said forlornly-
Home - ITNSource News

Dman and Iceflower, Prince Philip looks exceedingly distinguished.

Not surprising that the old sailor loved every second of it. I bet he'd love all of his visits to be like that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder how much of the barrack-room language was coming from the old seadog :ROFLMAO:
Must say he looks in fantastic shape compared to how he looked around Christmas time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Queen Elizabeth met with Steve Katjiuanjo, the High Commissioner of Namibia, and Ognjen Pribicevic, the Ambassador of the Republic of Serbia, at Buckingham Palace today, February 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Another photo of the Queen receiving Angela Merkel. Image

Is the black and white wedding photo in the left hand side of Peter and Autumn? It looks too modern to be of any of her children, and it's not William and Catherine's.

I love that this room is a bit like a dedication to the soldier's and navel officers in her family in the shape of photos of them all. :)

Another photo of the Queen receiving Angela Merkel. Image

Is the black and white wedding photo in the left hand side of Peter and Autumn? It looks too modern to be of any of her children, and it's not William and Catherine's.

I love that this room is a bit like a dedication to the soldier's and navel officers in her family in the shape of photos of them all. :)

It's Mike & Zara's wedding picture. On that same table is William & Catherine's engagement portrait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom