Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh Current Events 25: April 2013-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see they are going to acknowledge events other than WWI over the next couple of years (I hope they do something for Waterloo as well - as they did for Trafalgar).

Children with flowers - 1, Queen - 0. :D

Nice to see a gift for Philip. Much more useful than flowers, too.

The queen wore her new Saskatchewan brooch

Those eclairs would be perfect for tea! Lovely to see the Queen and Prince Philip out and about.

JB ‏@Royal_beans 1h
The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh will give a reception to recognise the dramatic arts in the United Kingdom on Feb 17. #royal

Any idea who will be there?

It's the day after the BAFTA's so have a look at the award nominees and see who's in town. That's probably why they've chosen the date.

Today HMQ as Honorary Air Commodore visited RAF Marham

Queen hears how the Joint Strike Fighter will

I love the queen in that color, once again she's a hit with the kids!:D
When I was scrolling through this article, I slipped and hit the recommend on Google plus button. Now it says google plus 1 Now is my name posted by the site for all and sundry? If so, how do I remove it?

Last edited:
Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 5h
On Monday, Prince Philip will hold a dinner at Sandringham House for the Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust.

Last edited:
I dont think she looks refreshed - she looks tired.

Yes, Her Majesty looks really tired. Maybe she's sleepy. Pictures like that always remind me that The Queen is really close to become a nonagenarian.

She may look a bit tired but the swelling in her legs and feet has gone down. She's approaching 88 so...

I've been on those trains - very "hard" ride so that's probably why she looks tired.

She has been looking tired and worn down since the Jubilee and Philip's illness then - a sign of both her own age, his age and the real awareness of her own mortality. She also, I believe, has arthritis which can be very painful and makes people less than cheery.

Marine2109, From the article

Clash of the Titans: The Queen closes in on Victoria's reign

Our own Queen, who seems to have picked her servants and courtiers, with singular care;
What a nice statement about Elizabeth II!!:queen3::crown4:

She has been looking tired and worn down since the Jubilee and Philip's illness then - a sign of both her own age, his age and the real awareness of her own mortality. She also, I believe, has arthritis which can be very painful and makes people less than cheery.

I agree with both you and Cepe. That stride still has drive, though. Gosh, I admire her inner strength!

I dont think she looks refreshed - she looks tired.

Yes, Her Majesty looks really tired. Maybe she's sleepy. Pictures like that always remind me that The Queen is really close to become a nonagenarian.

She may look a bit tired but the swelling in her legs and feet has gone down. She's approaching 88 so...

I think one of the key reasons she is looking different is because her hair has not been done the way it usually is. We are so used to seeing her hair perfectly done that when she does appear without it being so, it is quite noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom