Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh Current Events 25: April 2013-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If being rude by whichever definition keeps him kicking and telling like it is and doing his beloved BBQ, I hope he stays that way. I am a big fan of his :)

Good to see that Philip is doing well and seeing him out and about again on Royal duties.

Is The Queen returning to Buckingham Palace today or later this week?

Good to see that Philip is doing well and seeing him out and about again on Royal duties.

Is The Queen returning to Buckingham Palace today or later this week?

Her Majesty has engagements in Aberdeen tomorrow, a tweet last week expected her back after those engagements later this week.

Video:
Her Majesty The Queen officially opened the Queen Elizabeth Theatre at The International School of Aberdeen-
Home - ITNSource News

Video:
Her Majesty The Queen officially opened the NHS Grampian Emergency Care Centre at Forest Hill Campus in Aberdeen-
Home - ITNSource News

DOE looks great. Nice to see him out and about.

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 4h
#royal another engagement for Duke of Edinburgh next week - visit to St. Michael’s Care Complex, Aylsham, Norfolk, Tuesday 8th

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 2h
I just love the fact that Prince Philip, 92, is off to visit a care home for the elderly next Tuesday! He'll be in Aylsham, Norfolk.

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 4h
#royal another engagement for Duke of Edinburgh next week - visit to St. Michael’s Care Complex, Aylsham, Norfolk, Tuesday 8th

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 2h
I just love the fact that Prince Philip, 92, is off to visit a care home for the elderly next Tuesday! He'll be in Aylsham, Norfolk.

I do see Rebecca's point....:lol:

Look who's not home folks! But she might be soon, because there's a super load of police and a set of gates are open.

Attachments

• image-1018629742.jpg
    image-1018629742.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 183
Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 2h
His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh will attend his 500th Duke of Edinburgh’s Gold Award Presentation on Thursday 10th October

Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 1h
Prince Philip is going to Belgium on 11th November to mark gathering of soil from Flanders Fields for a memorial garden at the Guards Museum

Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 2h
The Queen will return to Buckingham Palace tomorrow alongside the Duke of Edinburgh, who will return shortly after his Norfolk engagement.

Video:
Duke of Edinburgh Visits Norfolk Care Home-
Home - ITNSource News

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 3h
On Armistice Day Prince Philip will attend a Last Post ceremony at Menin Gate in Ypres to mark the gathering of soil from Flanders Fields .

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 3h
The soil will be taken to a memorial garden at the Guards Museum in London.

Last edited:
The Duke looks great today! Such an inspiration for all of us to keep going even into our older years.

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 8h
The King & Queen of Tonga are visiting Her Britannic Majesty at Buckingham Palace on Thursday in run up to the King's coronation next year.

The Duke of Edinburgh is showing no sign of slowing down - although I don't suppose it will stop criticism of younger royals who are not "stepping up". Don't know who can stop him working, to be honest.

The article is from the Telegraph, which now limits access. This is from the article:

His diary for the next month shows that the 92-year-old Duke will carry out almost 50 per cent more engagements than he did in the same period last year.

Between October 15 and November 15 the Duke will attend 29 events, including trips to Belgium, Portsmouth and Manchester. In the same period last year he managed only 20.
The Duke's visit to Belgium on Armistice Day, when he will attend a Last Post ceremony in Ypres, will be his first foreign visit since undergoing abdominal surgery in June, when he spent almost two weeks in hospital.

He will also be by the Queen's side during a three-day State visit by the President of South Korea, Park Geun-hye.

Among the many events in London he will attend is a visit to the National Theatre to mark its 50th anniversary and the annual Remembrance Day ceremony at the Cenotaph.

Link to the article

Duke of Edinburgh increases his workload - Telegraph

Richard Eden ‏@richardaeden 53m
Sir John Batten, the Queen's physician for 15 years, has died aged 89. Thanksgiving service will be held at St Bride's, Fleet St, on Jan 17

I admire the determination that burns within Prince Philip to continue doing his royal duties and supporting The Queen, despite his health issues and age. I guess he will continue on until the engine in his body runs out of fuel.

Richard Eden ‏@richardaeden 53m
Sir John Batten, the Queen's physician for 15 years, has died aged 89. Thanksgiving service will be held at St Bride's, Fleet St, on Jan 17

She hired him when he was aged 74. :flowers: I love that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom