Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh Current Events 24: June 2012-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love him! Did you see him in Warhorse? Definitely hope he gets invited just so I can see pictures of him:)

Seen him in everything! Next James Bond for definite!

I love how The Queen honours British film, with premieres, with patronages! It's keeping the industry alive.

Please, oh, please, let British acting legend Robert Hardy be on the guest list- my favorite!

What are HM The Queen's engagements this coming week?What day/time is the reception for the film industry at Windsor?Any way to know in advance the actors that are coming to this shendig?

What are HM The Queen's engagements this coming week?What day/time is the reception for the film industry at Windsor?Any way to know in advance the actors that are coming to this shendig?

The Queen has one engagement on the 4th April which is the film industry reception, no time is stated on the engagements website and there's no way to know until they show up. The Queen has two engagements on the 5th April and then nothing until 2nd May.

The Queen has one engagement on the 4th April which is the film industry reception, no time is stated on the engagements website and there's no way to know until they show up. The Queen has two engagements on the 5th April and then nothing until 2nd May.
and
State Visit from UAE President: April 30th - May 1st 2013.

Which is currently not listed under her engagements on the royal website.
Where is requirement to be listed under HM engagements on the royal website?

Which is currently not listed under her engagements on the royal website.

Right. It's not listed, but it's been announced on the website:

"The President of the United Arab Emirates, His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, has accepted an invitation from The Queen to pay a State Visit to the United Kingdom from 30th April to 1st May 2013.

"The Queen will host His Highness at Windsor Castle."

Announcement of a State Visit from The President of the United Arab Emirates

Right. It's not listed, but it's been announced on the website:

"The President of the United Arab Emirates, His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, has accepted an invitation from The Queen to pay a State Visit to the United Kingdom from 30th April to 1st May 2013.

"The Queen will host His Highness at Windsor Castle."

Announcement of a State Visit from The President of the United Arab Emirates

I know it's been announced, I created the TRF thread for the event. Currently we don't know what the state visit entails, and there are no solid engagements for The Queen over those two days. Whereas the royal website lists 3 confirmed engagements this month, so I quoted those for roseroyals information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom