Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh Current Events 23: July 2011-June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been 60 years since Elizabeth became queen.She is a prime example of duty and resonsibility.I greatly admire her.

Long live the Queen and her heirs Prince Charles and Prince William may they be great rules like Queen Elizabeth II who I think is the greatest monarch of England ever. God Save The Queen

Love the new portraits of her Majesty!

Love the Norfolk picture, Her Majesty is at her best when doing walk-abouts, IMO! And happy Diamond Jubilee to the Queen, as well!

Last edited:
happy jubilee, her majesty! for many many years more!

My friend and I have booked flights to London for the Jubilee celebrations and I can't wait! I'm just wondering if the route of the carriage procession for the Tuesday will be announced?

Happy Diamond Jubilee to HM Elizabeth II
::flowers :: ::Windsor emblem:: ::uk flag::

Happy Diamond Jubilee to Her Majesty Elizabeth II!

Congratulations to Her Majesty on reaching such an incredable milestone.

God Save The Queen!!

Congratulations your Majesty on 60 years of ruling your lands through the good times and the bad. You have kept your word to be in the service of your people and I wish you many more years to come. Long live the Queen and long may she reign!!! :)

Congratulations on 60 years and many more to come, I hope.

Very Very Nice Pictures I really like it :flowers: Thanx :flowers:
Gorgeous video very very Nice :flowers: Thanx
Diamond Jubilee begins :).
Thanks for wonderful article :flowers:
Long Live Queen Elizabeth II :rose2:

Last edited by a moderator:
MagMil - love the video. That's the first time I've heard more than the first chorus. Love it. Congratulations to Her Majesty! Britain is so lucky to have her!

Thank you very much for posting all the lovely pictures. Happy anniversary your magesty :)

Yes, thank you, MagMil ... what a touching video. :flowers: When (and where) was it taken? I wonder if the Queen gets as teary-eyed as a lot of us do when we hear the song?

Thank You, Daria_S, for the article. It was a really touching moment for Her Majesty and children who had the pleasure to meet their Queen.

no family photo official of the queen wth all the family? I don0t remember if was a photo when was the jubilee of 2002

There was a photo in 2002 but it was taken at the time of the festivities not on the anniversary of her father's death - a day on which is it rare for her to even be seen in public (unless it was a Sunday in which case she would go to church).

Wasn't there a large painting done in 2002, set at Windsor during the Garter/Ascot festivities, of the Queen + pretty much the entire BRF + a number of foreign reigning and non-reigning royals?

This weeks Hello magazine has a stunning range of pictures of Her Majesty, including some beautiful black and white pictures of Elizabeth with Philip and the children.

NGalitzine said:
Wasn't there a large painting done in 2002, set at Windsor during the Garter/Ascot festivities, of the Queen + pretty much the entire BRF + a number of foreign reigning and non-reigning royals?

The first post on this Jubilee thread has a 'monarch' picture.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f118/the-queens-golden-jubilee-2002-a-151.html#post3385

Last edited:
Thanks, thats not the picture I was referring to. I was referring to a large painting that showed all the BRF along with several reigning and non-reigning royals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom