Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh Current Events 2: April-August 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOnestly, i don't have a minimal ideia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bubbette@Jul 13th, 2004 - 3:47 pm
HOnestly, why does she need that purse!
she's probably got her wallet, dayplanner, Ipod, palm pilot, cellphone, chocolate bar, "little black book", and favourite lipstick in there... :p

Anyways, she's the Queen of England, if she wants to carry a garbage can around with her, it's all good :lol:

The queen celebrates many Garden Parties in July and August but there are no pics of them in some site. :( .I don't see it in Getty Images,Corbis.Only in AAP or Rex.So sad.I hope we can have in other site.

I have read in The British Royal Message Board,it told that Her Majesty visited Bob The Builder and in 2005 Her Majesty will present in The world Guisness Book.Is it right?

Originally posted by Windsorfan@Jul 18th, 2004 - 7:53 pm
I have read in The British Royal Message Board,it told that Her Majesty visited Bob The Builder and in 2005 Her Majesty will present in The world Guisness Book.Is it right?
Queen pays a visit to Bob and Barney

15 JULY 2004

The Queen made some colourful new friends on Wednesday when she came face to face with Bob The Builder and Barney The Dinosaur. "Good morning," said the monarch with a broad smile, as the cartoon construction worker greeted her at a television studio in London.

Her Majesty's encounter with the children's entertainers came when she paid a visit to a HIT Entertainment. A large group of excited youngsters looked on as the royal visitor chatted with their brightly-coloured hosts.

Bob seemed relaxed and confident throughout, despite the fact that it was his first time meeting a member of the Royal Family. "He doesn't usually mix with celebrities, so it's a big day for him," said the firm's boss Simon Forrest. Dinosaur character Barney, meanwhile, is no stranger to mingling with VIPs, having previously made the acquaintance of Bill Clinton, Nelson Mandela and Dolly Parton.

The Queen also shared a joke with Jackie Cockle, who helped think up the Bob character. "I told her that everybody who worked in animation was quite obsessed with it and divorced from reality," revealed Jackie afterwards. "She said that must be really nice."

The monarch's appearance was part of a UK-wide drive to publicise the Queen's Award For Business, which is the highest honour a business can receive from the government. While Her Majesty was meeting the animation maestros at HIT, Prince Charles, the Earl and Countess of Wessex and the Princess Royal were also visiting firms elsewhere in Britain.

from hellomagazine.com

Last edited by a moderator:
French President Chirac and his wife will visit Great Britain this autumn. :flower:

The British Royal Site has announced that Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and HRH The Duke of Edinburgh will visit Germany from 2 to 4 Nov. this year. :flower: .It 's so wonderful.Do you know the weather in Nov. of Germany?Is it cold?

I have just only know that President Chirac of France and his wife will visit Britain this autumn but i don't know the date.Do you know?

By the invitation of Her Majesty The Queen,South Korean Rooh Moo Hyn and his wife will make a State Visit to Great Britain in the early December.Buckingham Palace has announced that yesterday.The President visit Great Britain to complete The Queen's State Visit to South Korea in April 1999.

Yes, this will be the 3rd state visit of 2004. The French Pres. Chirac will be coming to the UK on a state visit in November. Only 7 other times have there been 3 state visit to the UK in one year during The Queen's reign. The years were 1960, 1963, 1966, 1972, 1973, 1985, and 1988.

Originally posted by Windsorfan@Jul 31st, 2004 - 9:17 am
Will Her Majesty The Queen attend the Wedding of lady Davina Windsor?
she not attend! i think so!

Sara Boyce

Originally posted by Windsorfan@Jul 31st, 2004 - 9:16 am
But do you know the day will President Chirac visit Great Britain?
I don't think the date had been announced yet.

The Queen and Prince Philip are on their holiday,so we won't have any new pictures of her for a long time. :(

Originally posted by Windsorfan@Aug 1st, 2004 - 1:58 am
The Queen and Prince Philip are on their holiday,so we won't have any new pictures of her for a long time. :(
The Queen usually undertakes a few engagements in Scotland while she stays at Balmoral, plus she makes a number of unofficial appearances so we'll be getting new pictures of her majesty soon enough.

THE QUEEN'S DIET

Recycled Sunday roast, dry martinis stirred not shaken and pip-free tomatoes only – these are just some of the details revealed by a visit to the Queen's kitchen.

TV chef Gary Rhodes has blown the lid off royal eating habits for the upcoming documentary All The Queen's Cooks, set to air on August 10.

The former Buckingham Palace employee is joined by fellow culinary expert Antony Worrall and royal correspondent Jennie Bond in the special, in which viewers will hear how leftover meats from Sunday meals are reused in shepherd's pies, and pips from tomatoes are carefully removed so they don't get stuck in the Queen's teeth.

Spicy foods, including curries, are a no-no, while beverages preferred by the monarch include strong tea with a few drops of milk as well as her favourite aperitif, a dry martini, stirred with a twist of lemon rind.

There is also plenty of protocol to follow for royal staff members, including avoiding direct eye contact with Her Majesty. "How can you not look at her? She's the Queen," says Gary, who feared getting the sack over the rule. "The problem was that she happened to glance at me when I was having a sneaky look at her. Bang! We made eye contact. I thought I was going to get fired."

I have read a magazine told that last Saturday a thief has stolen the report"The funeral preparations for Queen Elizabeth II in the future"from a royal guard at London Heathrow Airport.But after that the police had seen it.

Originally posted by Windsorfan@Aug 5th, 2004 - 9:25 am
I have read a magazine told that last Saturday a thief has stolen the report"The funeral preparations for Queen Elizabeth II in the future"from a royal guard at London Heathrow Airport.But after that the police had seen it.
Yes it is true that plans for Her Majesty's funeral plans were stolen, but were found shortly after I believe. Luckly, I don't think Buckingham Palace will need to put those plans into force for many years to come ;)

Originally posted by timtonruben359+Aug 5th, 2004 - 5:10 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (timtonruben359 @ Aug 5th, 2004 - 5:10 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Windsorfan@Aug 5th, 2004 - 9:25 am
Yes it is true that plans for Her Majesty's funeral plans were stolen, but were found shortly after I believe. Luckly, I don't think Buckingham Palace will need to put those plans into force for many years to come ;) [/b][/quote]
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

(Lord Williams @ Aug 5th,2004-6:37pm)
She is a nice Queen.Nobody want The Queen dies.I hope she can live for more twenty years.
GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN
LONG LIVE OUR NOBLE QUEEN
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
SEND HER VICTORIOUS
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I have read the News from Google about The Queen and it told that the Scottish soothsayer cliamed The Queen will die on The Queen Mother's birthday on August 4th.They are so crazy.The Queen is their Queen but they... :angry:.I know that today we can say anything about it without law.Nut they should respect their Queen.

I have read that The Queen and Prince Philip will visit Canada in May 2005 in 2 days.Do you know will The Queen has other visit in other foreign country next year?Every visit,don't need visit which has announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom