The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 01:48 AM
Nobility

The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh visited Bournemouth Pier, Bournemouth, Dorset, July 28, 2004.

The Queen receiving a stick of rock from a child on the visit

Old 07-30-2004, 12:40 PM
Heir Apparent

By the invitation of Her Majesty The Queen,South Korean Rooh Moo Hyn and his wife will make a State Visit to Great Britain in the early December.Buckingham Palace has announced that yesterday.The President visit Great Britain to complete The Queen's State Visit to South Korea in April 1999.

God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 07-30-2004, 07:13 PM
Nobility

Yes, this will be the 3rd state visit of 2004. The French Pres. Chirac will be coming to the UK on a state visit in November. Only 7 other times have there been 3 state visit to the UK in one year during The Queen's reign. The years were 1960, 1963, 1966, 1972, 1973, 1985, and 1988.
Old 07-31-2004, 10:16 AM
Heir Apparent

But do you know the day will President Chirac visit Great Britain?
Old 07-31-2004, 10:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Will Her Majesty The Queen attend the Wedding of lady Davina Windsor?
Old 07-31-2004, 11:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Windsorfan@Jul 31st, 2004 - 9:17 am
Will Her Majesty The Queen attend the Wedding of lady Davina Windsor?
she not attend! i think so!

Sara Boyce
Old 07-31-2004, 06:14 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by Windsorfan@Jul 31st, 2004 - 9:16 am
But do you know the day will President Chirac visit Great Britain?
I don't think the date had been announced yet.
Old 08-01-2004, 02:58 AM
Heir Apparent

The Queen and Prince Philip are on their holiday,so we won't have any new pictures of her for a long time. :(
Old 08-01-2004, 01:08 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by Windsorfan@Aug 1st, 2004 - 1:58 am
The Queen and Prince Philip are on their holiday,so we won't have any new pictures of her for a long time. :(
The Queen usually undertakes a few engagements in Scotland while she stays at Balmoral, plus she makes a number of unofficial appearances so we'll be getting new pictures of her majesty soon enough.
Old 08-03-2004, 04:43 PM
Heir Apparent

THE QUEEN'S DIET

Recycled Sunday roast, dry martinis stirred not shaken and pip-free tomatoes only – these are just some of the details revealed by a visit to the Queen's kitchen.

TV chef Gary Rhodes has blown the lid off royal eating habits for the upcoming documentary All The Queen's Cooks, set to air on August 10.

The former Buckingham Palace employee is joined by fellow culinary expert Antony Worrall and royal correspondent Jennie Bond in the special, in which viewers will hear how leftover meats from Sunday meals are reused in shepherd's pies, and pips from tomatoes are carefully removed so they don't get stuck in the Queen's teeth.

Spicy foods, including curries, are a no-no, while beverages preferred by the monarch include strong tea with a few drops of milk as well as her favourite aperitif, a dry martini, stirred with a twist of lemon rind.

There is also plenty of protocol to follow for royal staff members, including avoiding direct eye contact with Her Majesty. "How can you not look at her? She's the Queen," says Gary, who feared getting the sack over the rule. "The problem was that she happened to glance at me when I was having a sneaky look at her. Bang! We made eye contact. I thought I was going to get fired."
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 08-05-2004, 10:25 AM
Heir Apparent

I have read a magazine told that last Saturday a thief has stolen the report"The funeral preparations for Queen Elizabeth II in the future"from a royal guard at London Heathrow Airport.But after that the police had seen it.
Old 08-05-2004, 06:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by Windsorfan@Aug 5th, 2004 - 9:25 am
I have read a magazine told that last Saturday a thief has stolen the report"The funeral preparations for Queen Elizabeth II in the future"from a royal guard at London Heathrow Airport.But after that the police had seen it.
Yes it is true that plans for Her Majesty's funeral plans were stolen, but were found shortly after I believe. Luckly, I don't think Buckingham Palace will need to put those plans into force for many years to come
Old 08-05-2004, 06:23 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by timtonruben359+Aug 5th, 2004 - 5:10 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (timtonruben359 @ Aug 5th, 2004 - 5:10 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Windsorfan@Aug 5th, 2004 - 9:25 am
Yes it is true that plans for Her Majesty&#39;s funeral plans were stolen, but were found shortly after I believe. Luckly, I don&#39;t think Buckingham Palace will need to put those plans into force for many years to come [/b][/quote]
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Old 08-05-2004, 06:37 PM
Aristocracy

Long live the Queen&#33;
Old 08-06-2004, 02:21 AM
Nobility

The Queen arrived at Balmoral Castle, Scotland, for Her annual holiday, and was greeted by the 1st Battalion Royal Scots, July 30, 2004.

The Queen and Her guards as She arrives at the castle
Old 08-06-2004, 08:07 AM
Heir Apparent

[QUOTE](Lord Williams @ Aug 5th,2004-6:37pm)
She is a nice Queen.Nobody want The Queen dies.I hope she can live for more twenty years.
[SIZE=14]GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN
LONG LIVE OUR NOBLE QUEEN
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
SEND HER VICTORIOUS
Old 08-06-2004, 10:29 AM
Heir Apparent

I have read the News from Google about The Queen and it told that the Scottish soothsayer cliamed The Queen will die on The Queen Mother&#39;s birthday on August 4th.They are so crazy.The Queen is their Queen but they... .I know that today we can say anything about it without law.Nut they should respect their Queen.
Old 08-09-2004, 10:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Are there any new pictures of The Queen?
Old 08-12-2004, 10:53 AM
Heir Apparent

The Queen will open the Scottish Parliament in Edinburgh on 9th October.
Old 08-18-2004, 10:16 PM
Heir Apparent

I have read that The Queen and Prince Philip will visit Canada in May 2005 in 2 days.Do you know will The Queen has other visit in other foreign country next year?Every visit,don't need visit which has announced.

Closed Thread

Tags
duke of edinburgh, elizabeth ii, prince philip, queen elizabeth ii