Princess Eugenie of York News and Pictures 1: December 2002-March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she sure looks like Queen Mum (the pic when she was younger ;) ) in this pic....

www.royalarchive.com

Attachments

• Eug19.jpg
    Eug19.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 225
That is a very good comparison, Martine. They have similar eyes and mouth here, it looks like.

I definitely agree that Eugenie is going to be much prettier than Beatrice, B unfortunately has her father's heavy jaw line though such a gorgeous hair colour, whereas Eugenie though without the tsriking hair has much lighter features... But she's only 13, and so naturally alot less confident than her elder sister, I think in 5 yrs time Eugenies will definitely outdo her sister both looks wise and socialwise... malborough is an a-list school unlike st george's (whihc is where i think beatrice goes)...

Originally posted by Dennism+Feb 16th, 2004 - 4:26 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dennism @ Feb 16th, 2004 - 4:26 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Martine@Feb 16th, 2004 - 3:12 pm
NEW EUGENIE PICS (skiing in Verbier) here

http://eb.teamhighgrove.com/bothski2004.shtml
Great photos. That's a great website. I'll have to find out who put it all together... :p [/b][/quote]
lol it's my website :)

When did Princess Eugenie decide to transfer schools? I know she is no longer attending Marlborough College, but why did she change?

How do you know for sure that she isn't attending Marlborough College anymore? As far as I know, there was only an article in Point De Vue magazine that said that she would go to St. George's School in Ascot (beatrice's school), but only as of next year...

New pics at the "Aviator" premiere, December 19

pics from various photo agencies

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 226
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 249
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 223
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 334
  • 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 210
  • 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 242
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 323
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 301
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 214
  • 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 281
New pictures at the "Aviator" premiere, December 19
pics from various photo agencies

Attachments

• 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 226
  • 099.jpg
    099.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 273
  • 095.jpg
    095.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 231
  • 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 325
  • 093.JPG
    093.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 285
  • 092.jpg
    092.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 247
  • 076.jpg
    076.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 251
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 285
  • 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 251
  • 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 217
I liked Eugenie's dress...but I think it would have been better looking if it had been worn with a lighter pair of nylon/stockings. I think it fit her age as well as her body type...

I agree with Bubbette. Eugenie's dress is "hellish" to use an old Scottish word. But then her sister dosn't look much better which would be in keeping with their mother's sense of style.

The dresses look like summer dresses.

And they don't fit well: a little too tight; exposing their upper arms which are not in good shape.

Beatrice usually does better.

If anyone wants to see the pics from this week's hello! just go to my website

http://eb.teamhighgrove.com

I'll add the pics here soon too but i'll first have to resize them

Martine said:
I don't think they are wearing to much make-up, it's a photoshoot, i would wear make up too:)
We're not saying NO makeup, just a more natural look.

a well i guess it's a personal thing, i really don't think it is to much, but hey that's my (I do think Sarah doesn't look natural though)

Martine I went to your site to view the pix. They look great. Eugenie and Beatrice are going to be beauties as they get older.

Eugenie is 5ft 7 inches tall, Beatrice is 5ft 6 inches (it was mentioned in the new hello! article)

Princess Eugenie attend the final of the Queen's Cup at Guards Polo Club, Windsor Great Park on June 12, 2005 in Berkshire, England.

Attachments

• 53058283.jpg
    53058283.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 274
  • 53057482.jpg
    53057482.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 246
According to an article in the Daily Telegraph, Eugenie does attend Marlborough. It talked about a fire in one of the houses, and mentioned that she is a pupil there.

Here's an article about the fire at Marlborough

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=4667563
Boys Taken to Hospital after Blaze at Princess's School

By Simon Evans, PA

Five junior boys were taken to hospital today after a fire at a top boarding school attended by the Duke of York’s 15-year-old daughter Princess Eugenie.

The five were among sixty boys, some of who had exams today, evacuated from Barton Hill boarding house at £22,000-a-year Marlborough College, Wiltshire, following a blaze in its main building in the early hours.

Seventy-five firefighters attended the scene in 10 engines, after receiving a call from one of the boarding house staff at 2.05am.

The fire started in the roof and moved into one of the dormitories, setting off alarms, Wiltshire Fire Service said.

Although the initial blaze took 90 minutes to contain, hot spots in the roof were still being dealt with by fire crews at 10am.

About 30% of the original building’s roof was destroyed, the fire service said.

John Aldridge, the fire officer in charge at the scene today, said: “The fire started in the roof. It did not start in the room.”

He said builders had been doing work on a flat section of roof at the boarding house yesterday.

“Building work was going on but it is too early to say whether that was the cause. It may just be a coincidence,” Mr Aldridge said.

He added: “I think the school is keen to keep the press out because Princess Eugenie goes here.”

An investigation into the cause of the blaze was under way, the fire service said.

Nicholas Sampson, headmaster of Marlborough College, said in a statement: “A full scale evacuation was successfully completed and no one suffered serious injury.

“Five Shell

first year/13-14 year olds] pupils were taken to the Great Western Hospital in Swindon for a check-up to ensure any smoke inhalation had not caused long-term problems.

“They have all now been discharged.”

He added: “I’m very impressed by the way the boys have coped with this. Their parents can have every confidence in the college and we will work to ensure that confidence.”

After being led to safety, all the boys’ names were checked off in a roll call outside the boarding house. They were then taken to other boarding houses for the rest of the night.

Dr Mike Ponsford, Barton Hill’s housemaster, said: “This is unfortunate timing because some of the boys had exams (GCSE and A-level) today.”

Marlborough College, established in 1843, has 800 pupils.

some more Eugenie pics from Trooping the Colour, June 11 2005

from globephotos and getty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom