Princess Eugenie of York News and Pictures 1: December 2002-March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lady_windsor said:
yes. Did sarah take all of these pics?

I don't actually know to be honest, but i would imagine that either Sarah or Andrew took them.

I know the first and third photograph were taken by sarah for sure. I think she did the second one too.

i just noticed something princess eugenies birthday cake from hello magazine. It doestnt say Eugenie it says Eugunie. I will try to post the pic l8er

the baker messed up with the cake? on the royal family official site, they said she is Eugenie Victoria Helena.

No the baker did not mess up the cake, Princess Eugenie had actually dipped her finger in the chocolate icing when saw the cake. The pics were from hello! mag, who had done the interview.

CATS said:
No the baker did not mess up the cake, Princess Eugenie had actually dipped her finger in the chocolate icing when saw the cake. The pics were from hello! mag, who had done the interview.
O i just read it n realised that 2..it wud be pretty embarassing 2 hav ur name spelt wrong on a cake...mi frend had that once

Martine said:
I posted some pics of Eugenie with braces, a thread for royals with braces sounds cool, but i think it would better in the "royal chit chat" section of the board. Feel free to start it;:)

Poor Princess Anne...there was a lady who needed them.

And Lady Sarah Chatto.....I saw her wedding pictures..what were her parents thinking by not getting braces for the poor girl?????

hasnt Eugenie already had braces in 2000? I think her teeth look fine. Beatrrcie teeth look great though after her braces that porobably how they want Eugenies to turn out

Remember, she would not have had her permenent teeth in 2000 as she was only 10, but her teeth were in really bad shape. So the first time would been to help the to grow in straight.

I agree, her teeth were very bad in 2000, she really tried to hide it as much as she could while laughing, i think it really bothered her, so my guess is that she got braces in 2000 to sort them out already a bit, and now it's for the finishing touch i think, so they are perfect

dakodas said:
Whatever you want to say about Sarah, no doubt these are Andrew's children. Peas in a pod...
wow... what a remarkable resemblance !!! :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
purple_platinum said:
wow... what a remarkable resemblance !!! :) :)

it is remarkable. though on some photos they can look a lot like their mom too. they're a good mix of both parents.

I think beatrice is more like dad than Eugenie.

pollyemma said:
it is remarkable. though on some photos they can look a lot like their mom too. they're a good mix of both parents.

I think beatrice is more like dad than Eugenie.
Beatrices face is so much like Andrews but her hair is like Sarahs..

LaMinka said:
Beatrices face is so much like Andrews but her hair is like Sarahs..
Its true..ppl usually say that Beatrice looks like her mum..in sum pictures it true but i think she looks verry much like her dad in the shapes of their face and all. Eugenie is very much a mix of both parent but definetily resembles the late Queen Mum

Eugenie is really turning into a beautiful young lady. I think she looks a bit like Princess Alice did even though they aren't blood related. And she actually looks like a princess if that's possible, the way the royals looked back in the 1930s and 1940s.

I wish Beatrice would do corrective surgery on her upper jaw, she has what dentists call "long face" which is what happens when she closes her mouth properly and her face gets a longish impression, many people do it and the results are unbeleivable to their looks! Otherwise she is very attractive

Does anyone know what Eugenie will be doing for her birthday this year?? I hope its something like the hello interview we had last year. I cant believe Eugenies almost 16!!!

Apparently she is going to do an interview with Tatler, like Princess Beatrice did with her 17th.

cool Love Eugenie! seems so pure not Arrogant id love to spend a whole day talking to her!!!!! Wrote her a letter once and got a reply . It was awsome

Did you get like a prpoper personal reply, I've thought aboiut writing but I worry they'l be no point as she'l never read it and I'l just get an official reply.

it looked personal the name was authentic (hand written) but my sis wrote to and got the same reply soooooo......

The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson and her daughter Eugenie arrive at the launch of the Marchesa collection at Selfridges, London, March 22, 2006

from terra

72079c6054e48g9iv.jpg
72079c6057ccag7da.jpg

Whoa!! Sarah's really had some face work done. She's starting to look like an aging Hollywood star.

Euginie looks nice but Sarah has to get away from Hollywood and the celebrity trend. She is going to start looking like Joan Rivers soon.

Sarah's always had freckles and she's been tanning too much for years, so it's really doing a number on her skin. If she would match her makeup to her freckles, like redheads are supposed to do, she wouldn't look so bad.

Eugenie looks great. And don't take this the wrong way...but it looks like she lost some of that baby fat.

Too me, Sarah looks like she is supposed to look like. A woman in her 40's who has spent too much time in the sun. I don't think she is on the Joan Rivers trek.

Eugenie looks fabulous! It always amazes me how grown up both girls look each and every time we see them! I love the shirt! I have a very similar one in turquoise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom